Just a note:

- after the very first time I used a Voluptuosness potion ( and, as I wrote in my previous post, I had my breats "strechted" to zero), the next times I used the potions everything worked fine. So maybe the proble could be related to the first time use, or to the HDT custom version I have, or to the modified XPMSE skeleton.

- The problem with the male's cock disappearing is still here, indeed.

About the needs mod I personally use the "iNeed" one with great satisfaction.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd strongly recommend working through the CK tutorials. They help a lot, especially the section on quests.

I don't have any of it installed anymore, but I can give info from memory, if needed.

It's fine, that's good advice, I think I have the basics down about quests, I will have to see, if I can learn something from the tutorials.

I have some technical difficulties:

1. The creation kit doesn't let me compile script fragments or scripts. Scripts aren't the problem, since I can just write them with Notepad++, compile them and then just add them via the ck, with no problem. The problems come with script fragments, since they physically add stuff to the plugin, which on the positive side, I can create manually with TES5 Edit, but I would have to know in advance, which fragments I need. I basically have to compile them, let it fail, compile the script via Notepad++ and then edit the script with the ck again (for each new fragment script that is), very annoying, but doable.

2. The papyrus compiler sometimes continually crashes, which is a new phenomenon (maybe windows 10 related?) and very annoying.

I actually have a question for you, where is defined that and how Arcadia walks to the machine in the intro quest?

Guest ffabris

I have some technical difficulties:

1. The creation kit doesn't let me compile script fragments or scripts. Scripts aren't the problem, since I can just write them with Notepad++, compile them and then just add them via the ck, with no problem. The problems come with script fragments, since they physically add stuff to the plugin, which on the positive side, I can create manually with TES5 Edit, but I would have to know in advance, which fragments I need. I basically have to compile them, let it fail, compile the script via Notepad++ and then edit the script with the ck again (for each new fragment script that is), very annoying, but doable.

2. The papyrus compiler sometimes continually crashes, which is a new phenomenon (maybe windows 10 related?) and very annoying.

I actually have a question for you, where is defined that and how Arcadia walks to the machine in the intro quest?

1. Sounds like you may need to edit the compile batch to specify where scripts source and compiled scripts should go. At a guess. Really, you should be able to compile all scripts directly within CK, unless some are larger that the max size that CK can handle.

2. No idea there. I worked on linux running wine, and rarely had crash issues. One thing that would crash me, every time, was any attempt to use dialog views. Turned out that that's handled by a DLL (I forget the name) which doesn't like being run in wine.

3. From memory, that's triggered by a quest stage, which starts a package, which will make her walk to the machine. That package may then have a fragment of its own to advance the quest once she has reached the machine. Maybe. I don't remember how I did that specific part.

1. Sounds like you may need to edit the compile batch to specify where scripts source and compiled scripts should go. At a guess. Really, you should be able to compile all scripts directly within CK, unless some are larger that the max size that CK can handle.

2. No idea there. I worked on linux running wine, and rarely had crash issues. One thing that would crash me, every time, was any attempt to use dialog views. Turned out that that's handled by a DLL (I forget the name) which doesn't like being run in wine.

3. From memory, that's triggered by a quest stage, which starts a package, which will make her walk to the machine. That package may then have a fragment of its own to advance the quest once she has reached the machine. Maybe. I don't remember how I did that specific part.

1. I will see, if I can fix that somehow.

2. I actually fixed that for windows, it's flowchartx32.dll I believe, I had to add something to the registry.

3. Alright, thought so, that it was a package, but I couldn't find where the package was connected to the quest. I found the package(s) and I think I know what to do now, I also found out how the machine advances the quest. I will experiment a bit with the quest and hopefully not break anything unintentionally.

Guest ffabris

Yep, it is flowchartx32.dll - never found a way to get that to work. Thankfully, quest dialogs can be edited in the other tab, or I wouldn't have ever been able to write any. ;)

Good luck with the rest!

Guest ffabris

That suggests the gang bang didn't complete properly. Not sure why as the code there should be pretty robust. Anyway, the only way I know of to deal with that is to reload a save from before it started.

• 4 weeks later...

The loads counter doesn't seem to reset properly from the Helping Mouth quest, at least for me. After a successful Helping the MCM counter remains unchanged until you take another load, which means the quest can continue firing until the next sex encounter.

Also, I don't know how the selection pool for Helpers is defined, but it would be nice if it could be limited to uh, "civilian" npcs? I once had a necromancer so eager to Help they followed me into Riften where they suffered more or less instant death-by-guard, and in Raven Rock I had to pop in and out of the inn three or four times before it would pick someone who wasn't a Bloodskaal Barrow reaver. laugh.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

got a little problem. I wanted to start the quest and everthing went fine, untill I had to hop onto the machine the first time. Sometimes the animations don't start (she just sits there in the machine, fingering herself) but the bigger problem is, that the loads don't go off. I can sit there for hours without getting out of that machine.

I found out that when I press 'esc' one load will be converted but I have to wait some time between the loads to be able to do it again (I think it is the time it normaly takes to get one load off). I got 22 loads to get rid of at the moment so it would be really annoying having to do this 'esc wait' stuff. I don't really know what it could be, except for 'playersuccubusques' and wanted to ask you guys, if u know how to get rid of that problem :D ('skip intro' doesn't help, have the same problem with the machine afterwards too). It seems like somethimes loads are converted, somethimes the first 3, somethimes a few every few sec but only 1 or 2 every few min. Restarting the game didn't helped me.

• 1 month later...

I started a prostitute character and thought Pearl Juice would be a fun addition.  Sadly I kept having crashes ever 2 or 3 minutes.  No matter what.   I thought at first because I had Beeing Female since it is script heavy.  So I turned off that and started over again.   Same thing.  I cannot fathom why.  I have  the Sexlab Inflation Framework installed too.  I'm running SGO 3 as well.  Until I can figure out why it's crashing I'll have to do without Pearl Juice.  A pity as I really like this mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I realy don´t know why, but when I have started the Quest and gets fucked 6 times I can´t enter the shop without lockpicking because it stays closed every day! Therfore I take a little trick to enter the shop via "Simply Knock"-Mod becaus when I´m lockpicking the dor, all she says is " you have no business here "! Ok it works! but when I´m in the machine to be "melted" I can´t  exit the machine! So I used another mod "captured dreams shop" to escape the machine via "activate player control". But now I gel always the message 1 potion extracted or something like that! What can I do to get the mod to work properly?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I have started to experience a strange issue where my stamina drains a bit then regenerates a bit, then drains again and this goes on and on. I believe this started at the end of the "For the Orcs" quest in Pearl Juice, your character must use a milking machine. For some reason my character equips "MoM Suction I" which is a ZaZ device and after the animation, it stays stuck on my character and the stamina issue begins. What is strange is that I have used Pearl Juice for a long time and have never seen that suction device equipped. Any advice?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to take the cum machine effects / scripts from the "Equine Loads" Quest and implement them into a spawnable/placement version of the cum machine? I've been mucking around through the files to try and find a way to either match the "cum injection" script from that quest into either a cum machine or into a spell / consumable. Any ideas / help on this?

• 5 months later...

It's ahm... Not working? Or just not compatible with special edition.

Edit: fixed the issues i was having with t-pose and not installing. Apparently zaz animations are must have if installing with nmm, but if you use FNIS after installing the animations the game breaks. Still though, configurations on MCM don't save. And the npc simply bugs out and doesn't say anything else... Ever.

• 2 months later...
On 9/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, Auraria said:

Hey guys,

got a little problem. I wanted to start the quest and everthing went fine, untill I had to hop onto the machine the first time. Sometimes the animations don't start (she just sits there in the machine, fingering herself) but the bigger problem is, that the loads don't go off. I can sit there for hours without getting out of that machine.

I found out that when I press 'esc' one load will be converted but I have to wait some time between the loads to be able to do it again (I think it is the time it normaly takes to get one load off). I got 22 loads to get rid of at the moment so it would be really annoying having to do this 'esc wait' stuff. I don't really know what it could be, except for 'playersuccubusques' and wanted to ask you guys, if u know how to get rid of that problem :D ('skip intro' doesn't help, have the same problem with the machine afterwards too). It seems like somethimes loads are converted, somethimes the first 3, somethimes a few every few sec but only 1 or 2 every few min. Restarting the game didn't helped me.

I have the same prob but found a second thing if i use "EnablePlayerControls" and stand up out of the Cum Machine the loads get extracted every 2-3 sec 1 load.

If i step in the machine it stops again and i don't know enough to find in the scripts what the cause is.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...