View File

See the original mod Pearl Juice for information about the mod.

Continuing the mod instead of @ffabris.

On 5/29/2017 at 5:49 PM, Yuni said:

Helpful Info for those wanting another solution for draining cum:

Just like Milk Mod Economy, this mod works with Jaxonz Positioner, to let you place a 'cum machine' wherever.

If you have a favorite player home, type in "cum machine" into the console.

help "cum machine"

and it will give you a reference number for that piece of furniture.
Then use:

player.placeatme refNumberHere 1

to put one at your feet.

Use Jaxonz Positioner to put it wherever you like in that house, and voila, your own solution for draining cum at home.
It appears to be fully functional, even somehow paying you for it.

Installation:
Just replace the old version, the new version is save compatible, so just plug and play.
Be sure to not overwrite the generated file PearlJuice.json, as a tip for Mod Organizer, place it in a new mod named "Pearl Juice Generated Files" for example.

Changelog

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/27/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Special Edition Compatible

I think I already got an issue.

During the first quest when you need to get fucked 6 times the counter always stays at 0/6. No matter how many times I do it.

Ah, I see, for the new system to work, you will have to enable inflation. I think I already have an idea how to circumvent that.

I do have it enabled. In the settings it says 8 loads carried 10 loads taken.

Do you think it could be anything on my side interfering with it?

The discrepancy between "Loads currently carried" and "loads taken total" is because of:

1. the racial amount of cum

2. the growth factor value for the belly

the calculation is the following:

ceiling(amount * factor)

ceiling meaning the value is rounded up

1 load is the value 1

For example a dragon will increase "loads taken total" by 1, but "Loads currently carried" by more than, for example a Nord will.

example:

Default Nord racial cum amount: 0.8

Default factor: 0.25

One Nord:

0.8 * 0.25 = 0.2

ceiling(0.2) = 1.0

Two Nords:

2 * 0.8 * 0.25 = 0.4

ceiling(0.4) = 1.0

Default Dragon racial cum amount: 3.5

One Dragon:

3.5 * 0.25 = 0.875

ceiling(0.875) = 1.0

Kind of makes sense, that a dragon would have more impact, it all depends on what factor you set.

Linked original mod page to this new version - and thank you! :)

My pleasure :)

I still cant advance the first quest. I can go collect loads but I'm still stuck at 0/6.

I tired with the older version and I could do the first quest but the extractor didn't work.

Ah, I see what's going on, should be fixed now.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. <3 *Kermit Flail* I helped debug something and it improved things! (Debugged Pearl Juice led to this, in a small way)

I sent some patreon dollars. o3o Not much, but I will keep it going a while. Modders deserve payment/recognition. o3o

Also! It took me a long time to get used to Sexlab Inflation Framework, but it's a HUGE help once I figured out what everything does.

Milk Mod Economy's breast scaling used to entirely break when I used the Ring of Change to change races mid playthrough without losing my skills... because I like barbie dolling my character too much and I can't settle on one race.

... Sexlab Inflation Framework basically acts like a defibrillator for MME (Milk Mod Economy) when changing races breaks the scaling. I'm not sure HOW I fixed it, in the end, but it was SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) that got the scaling going again.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. <3 *Kermit Flail* I helped debug something and it improved things! (Debugged Pearl Juice led to this, in a small way)

I sent some patreon dollars. o3o Not much, but I will keep it going a while. Modders deserve payment/recognition. o3o

Also! It took me a long time to get used to Sexlab Inflation Framework, but it's a HUGE help once I figured out what everything does.

Milk Mod Economy's breast scaling used to entirely break when I used the Ring of Change to change races mid playthrough without losing my skills... because I like barbie dolling my character too much and I can't settle on one race.

... Sexlab Inflation Framework basically acts like a defibrillator for MME (Milk Mod Economy) when changing races breaks the scaling. I'm not sure HOW I fixed it, in the end, but it was SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) that got the scaling going again.

Indeed your debugging helped a great deal to bring this to life, ffabris asked me before to take over this mod and I didn't want to at first, but now I guess I had a good day (and was a bit bored and needed another mod to work on) and finally decided to do it.

I'm glad SLIF helped you with that, I know it's not very intuitive, I will hopefully come around making a guide of some sort in the future, when I can get my lazy ass to do it.

Anyhow, thank you and I appreciate the support :)

Guest ffabris

Indeed your debugging helped a great deal to bring this to life, ffabris asked me before to take over this mod and I didn't want to at first, but now I guess I had a good day (and was a bit bored and needed another mod to work on) and finally decided to do it.

Very glad you did - thanks! You'll keep this alive. :)

The discrepancy between "Loads currently carried" and "loads taken total" is because of:

1. the racial amount of cum

2. the growth factor value for the belly

the calculation is the following:

ceiling(amount * factor)

ceiling meaning the value is rounded up

1 load is the value 1

For example a dragon will increase "loads taken total" by 1, but "Loads currently carried" by more than, for example a Nord will.

example:

One Nord:

0.8 * 0.25 = 0.2

ceiling(0.2) = 1.0

Two Nords:

2 * 0.8 * 0.25 = 0.4

ceiling(0.4) = 1.0

One Dragon:

3.5 * 0.25 = 0.875

ceiling(0.875) = 1.0

I changed the calculation again, essentially I stripped the factor from the equation, hence it looks like this now:

example:

One Nord:

ceiling(0.8) = 1.0

Two Nords:

2 * 0.8 = 1.6

ceiling(1.6) = 2.0

One Dragon:

ceiling(3.5) = 4.0

I reality it looks like this:

ceiling(amount / factor)

Very glad you did - thanks! You'll keep this alive. :)

I will do my best :)

I swear its always something for me.

The quest worked fine now but the extractor doesn't work at all.  This is the issue that forced me to stop using the old version.

Hmm, weird, I tried the quest two times now and both times I was able to complete the quest, the inflation worked and the extractor drained me perfectly down to 0 loads again.

Ill try to troubleshoot it. I wish I had an idea what could be interfering with it. Nevertheless Thanks alot of working on this mod! If you want some ideas I got alot of them.

EDIT: I got it """working""". I switched to freecam mode with the sexlab hotkey while in the exactor and it worked. After it was finished my char was rooted in place and couldn't move so...... I masturbated and that freed me. Better then nothing I guess.

Ill try to troubleshoot it. I wish I had an idea what could be interfering with it. Nevertheless Thanks alot of working on this mod! If you want some ideas I got alot of them.

EDIT: I got it """working""". I switched to freecam mode with the sexlab hotkey while in the exactor and it worked. After it was finished my char was rooted in place and couldn't move so...... I masturbated and that freed me. Better then nothing I guess.

I have noticed, that if you don't do everything in order with the first quest, and for example use the machine, before you talk to her two times, it doesn't count. (some quest interrupted the chain and I extracted in vain)

Sure, go ahead and shoot me some ideas.

I think if I had to make any other requests for functionality, there would only be a few.

1) A manual drain button, like the other inflation mods. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, but if I have my inflation up real high like I like (dragons give 5 loads, etc), it's a pain to have to fast travel back to Arcadia's from everywhere, including Solstheim. I'm a mage this run, so I have mark/recall installed, but still.

2) The ability to configure how much it slows you down. In the original run of this mod, while he did enable that lovely debuff, it never really amounted to anything. Unless I Had a -ridiculous- amount in me, I never got slowed by much more than 6%, which is almost unnoticeable, despite my character's belly looking like a beach ball full of thick fluid. Any other kind of config for the debuff would be good... any kind of threshold you have to pass, whether it's only maxed when you're full, what 'full' is, anything along those lines, whatever's convenient to implement. Weight Morphs has a good config for their debuff, but their body scaling conflicts a lot with other mods, I forget it they're in SLIF, I'mma go check after making this post.

Typically if I got fat in Weight Mortphs, I'd end up with torpedo-belly when inflated by SGO or other mods. xD Checking now. Also having FUN with your update so far! =D

Edit: EEEEE, I'm in the credits *does a happy wuff dance when seeing herself in the patron list*

Edit 2: Nope, WeightMorphs isn't supported as of yet. Here's their mod, if ya don't know what they are: http://www2.loverslab.com/files/file/2362-weightmorphs/ They change about a billion sliders, but the MCM refers to those bodymorph sliders by their normal name, and should be easy to get values from if you desire, not that I've seen the code itself. Every last slider change is configurable too, mod is configurable as fuck. I just wish it caught potions made by alchemy. xD It hasn't changed in like, 2+ years, but nothing about what Weightmorphs affects has really changed since then either, as it only deals in CBBE morphs, NOT anything sexlab related, unless someone wanted to count blowjobs for giving calories, or anal. Heh. Don't mind my silly commentary. <3

* can I modify the factor of a custom race? (or character)

You can modify the amount of a race via the menu, but not the factor (currently).

* is there a slow inflation if there is a high factor?

Depends on if you have SLIF installed:

With SLIF:

* depends on the setting for Pearl Juice in SLIF (didn't take long though)

Without SLIF:

* should be instant for each step (1.0 * belly factor).

All in all the extraction machine seems to be way faster, than the Milk Mod Economy ones for example (those are probably slow on purpose).

Id like to see the mod spread out a bit. Get other alchemists in on it along with extraction machines in most of the other towns. Sort of like Milk Mod Economy.

Have you ever played Fill Them Up the little quest package that came with Fill Her Up. I think those are great quests the starting one in particular. Getting "Loaded" and taking it to another place was neat. I would love to see more quests like that in Pearl Juice.

Being able to buy loads in bulk from other alchemists would be nice too. Maybe its excess of it in one part of the realm and a storage in another. Time for capitalism.

Id like to see the mod spread out a bit. Get other alchemists in on it along with extraction machines in most of the other towns. Sort of like Milk Mod Economy.

Have you ever played Fill Them Up the little quest package that came with Fill Her Up. I think those are great quests the starting one in particular. Getting "Loaded" and taking it to another place was neat. I would love to see more quests like that in Pearl Juice.

Being able to buy loads in bulk from other alchemists would be nice too. Maybe its excess of it in one part of the realm and a storage in another. Time for capitalism.

Aye, the two reasons why i still prefer FHU over pearl juice are the two awesome quests and the comments from NPCs and followers... the quests may become boring if you played them the fifth time, but i'd sill miss the comments. ;)

Speaking of quests, the fix I uploaded to the original thread needs to be re-added, or disabling the quests by setting the interval to 0 won't work.

Just need to add a return statement after line 44 in pjmain.psc:

MyUtils.Log("PJMain:PJ_MainMachineDone - Side quest interval is 0, not starting any.")

otherwise fall-through will make it start a quest anyway.

Cheers.