Just Yuni and her usual suggestions.

In terms of a way to drain cum, might as well enable something like Milk Mod Economy does, in that any animation that is rimming or cunnilingus that the player is on the receiving end of drains cum.

This would add it so that losing to enemies in Defeat or a custom scenario using Scent of Sex could end up draining the player whether they like it or not, which is fun. <3

A push out mechanic like in Fill Her Up or Naked Dungeons cum inflation would work.

I know you haven't forgotten, but suggesting specific implementation is something I hadn't done. Thanks for all your tweaks, this is fun. ^^

Guest ffabris

I like this mod, it's small but adds some nice flavour to the game.

For some reason though, the "helping mouth" option ist disabled in the MCM for me, even though I have at least one of the neccessary animations installed (it's checked in the info screen of the MCM).

Otherwise good job, keep it up.

"Helping Mouth" will be disabled if the mod cannot locate any rimming or cunnilingus animations.

But it does detect a cunnilingus animation, that's why I don't know where the problem is. I don't have a rimming animation, but if I understand correctly, only one of them is neccessary.

Looks like this in the MCM:

attachicon.gif20170430130211_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170430130223_1.jpg

Hum, then I don't know. That should be all there is that might block it.

Found the culprit, it's a small logic error:

if (!MyUtils.HaveRimming() || !MyUtils.HaveCunnilingus())
	flags = OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED
EndIf
The statement is true, if you have:

- none of the animations

- only one type

The statement is false, if you have:

- both types

That means, if you only have one type of those animations, the options are deactivated in the menu.

That would make sense, if both animation are required. The question is, should it stay like this or should I change the logic?

The statement would have to be changed to the following, if it's only supposed to be valid, if you have none of the two animation types:

if (!MyUtils.HaveRimming() && !MyUtils.HaveCunnilingus())
EndIf
Or the equivalent would be this (after De Morgan's laws):

if !(MyUtils.HaveRimming() || MyUtils.HaveCunnilingus())
EndIf

Oh good catch!!! Kudos!

Essentially, you want Helping Mouth disabled if the suer has neither type of anim installed.

Just Yuni and her usual suggestions.

In terms of a way to drain cum, might as well enable something like Milk Mod Economy does, in that any animation that is rimming or cunnilingus that the player is on the receiving end of drains cum.

This would add it so that losing to enemies in Defeat or a custom scenario using Scent of Sex could end up draining the player whether they like it or not, which is fun. <3

A push out mechanic like in Fill Her Up or Naked Dungeons cum inflation would work.

I know you haven't forgotten, but suggesting specific implementation is something I hadn't done. Thanks for all your tweaks, this is fun. ^^

Well, there is the helping mouth quest at least, which is supposed to drain you of your load, I haven't been able to trigger that one though.

The push out mechanic is easily doable though.

Oh good catch!!! Kudos!

Essentially, you want Helping Mouth disabled if the suer has neither type of anim installed.

I took a look at the helping mouth script and it seems you need both animations though, so the code wasn't actually wrong.

If(SexLab.GetGender(PlayerRef) == 0)
	MyUtils.Fuck(self, 30, PlayerRef, TheMouth, strInclude = "Rimming", CenterOn = PlayerRef, bDisableLeadin = true, bSpec = true)
Else
	MyUtils.Fuck(self, 30, PlayerRef, TheMouth, strInclude = "Cunnilingus", CenterOn = PlayerRef, bDisableLeadin = true, bSpec = true)
EndIf
It would probably cool to let the player decide, which animation is supposed to play.

I haven't been able to trigger the helping mouth quest even once though.

Hmm, I've gotten it to trigger once, though it was using the old mod. It's based on how many loads you have, I had the chance set to 100, and you have to have your weapons put away when you enter a city to get it to trigger. Usually I catch it in my console after coc-ing somewhere, usually Markarth, because I open the console again to save the lady being murdered by using the 'kill' command on her assailant.

It says

"Helping mouth quest started"
"Player has weapons drawn, aborting", so enter a city with your weapons put away, and it should trigger for testing, if your chances are at 100% and you are over the load threshold.

Guest ffabris

It should require only one of the two type of anims to trigger. Which would depend of the sex of the player.

Hmm, I've gotten it to trigger once, though it was using the old mod. It's based on how many loads you have, I had the chance set to 100, and you have to have your weapons put away when you enter a city to get it to trigger. Usually I catch it in my console after coc-ing somewhere, usually Markarth, because I open the console again to save the lady being murdered by using the 'kill' command on her assailant.

It says

"Helping mouth quest started"

"Player has weapons drawn, aborting", so enter a city with your weapons put away, and it should trigger for testing, if your chances are at 100% and you are over the load threshold.

Heh, you can kill that guy pretty easily :)

Thanks for the tip with entering the city, I just ported via console for testing.

Still nothing though :(

It should require only one of the two type of anims to trigger. Which would depend of the sex of the player.

Yeah, but say you are playing a male character and, for whatever reason, only have Cunnilingus animations installed, ergo wrong animations.
Guest ffabris

Yes ... it is left to the player to have the correct anims installed. If not, the option isn't available. My point above was about the logic I was going for with that option.

Just a little request, but maybe you consider it:

I like the vanilla look and style of Arcadia's office. Now with the milk machine in there it feels disturbingly wrong. But the mod idea needs this machine, and I like it ... but not in there.

So, my idea would be a "discrete" basement where Arcadia gains the ingredients for her famous potions away from prying eyes.

I know that creating good looking new cells is not easy, but in this case I could be worth it. Just imagine what a "secret" alchemist workshop would look like, if the potions are based on sperm! biggrin.png

Maybe a trapdoor in the floor could be the access door for this new cell? It should disturb nothing from the vanilla layout and offer all possibilities for the new "hidden" juice laboratory.

I would have to change the start quest quite a bit for this, I will see, what I can do smile.png

Rejoice!

cool.gif

PS: ... and prepare yourself for thousands and thousands of comments and ideas about style and other possible uses for such a secret "laboratory" :D

Hoi. Minor bug report. Maybe I have something installed wrong, but if I speak to arcadia to start the quest and am already inflated, or I use the MCM to 'clear all scaling/inflation' before starting the quest, it removes all the loads in me, but leaves the inflation intact, even if I tell SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) to 'update actor'. I have to use 'reset actor' to fix it at that point.

Hoi. Minor bug report. Maybe I have something installed wrong, but if I speak to arcadia to start the quest and am already inflated, or I use the MCM to 'clear all scaling/inflation' before starting the quest, it removes all the loads in me, but leaves the inflation intact, even if I tell SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) to 'update actor'. I have to use 'reset actor' to fix it at that point.

I removed resetting the progress at the beginning of the quest that should fix it (and kind of makes more sense to me) :)

@qotsafan,  I Relighting Skyrim and ELE Lite.   No mods that change the interior of Arcadia's except this one and those 2, but just the lighting.   I find that if I go inside the shop from whiterun the lighting its fine.  But if I walk towards the counter a triangle of " darkness " shows from where the door leading to the extractor is and I can't see inside that room.  Other then that this is fine.  I have checked in the CK and Edit but for the life of me i can't find out where those 2 mods may conflict with this ones alteration of the interior cell.

I was wondering about the conditions for the Fun With Guards quest - not the bounty stuff, but how the mod knows you're in a barracks. The reason I'm asking is I couldn't get FWG to fire in the Riften barracks. I don't think it's bounty-related, because the quest fired just fine in the Riften jail. Also, after poking around in TESVedit a bit it appeared the mod was looking for the LocTypeBarracks keyword, so I added it to the Mistveil location and the quest fired without a hitch. Of course, it also works in other locations that don't seem to have that keyword (and doing it that way means FWG triggers in the main keep as well), so a different solution seems like it should be possible. I'm thinking it might be a mod conflict, but I'm not really sure what to look for to get things working together, so I'm hoping someone can remove parts of the haystack before I continue my search for the needle.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work, both to qotsafan and ffabris!

Guest ffabris

as you correctly discovered, PJ looks at the keyword on the current location. Sometimes keyword assignments aren't altogether logical, but that's down to the game and any other mods you may have.

Using keywords means that PJ should work with mods that add new barracks to the game - as long as they make use of the keyword, of course.

I don't recall if there are any other checks - there may be.

I updated to the latest version, started a new game, finished the arcadia quest and was in the extraction machine for the first time. It worked fine till I got out of it, after that my stamina kept on being drained every few seconds just like in the machine. There is now debuff or anything in the active magic effects menu.

I can reliably replicate this, so a papyrus log may help? Or maybe it is a known problem and you have suggestions on how to fix this? 

Edit: Alright, it does not seem to be caused by this mod. Something messes in my installation messes with the furniture effects since it also happens with Milk Mod Economy after getting milked. 

Edit2: For those that are interested, I found the culprit: Things in the Dark version 2.11 has something going that messes with cum machine/Milk Pumps. Dunno why but unistalling Things in the Dark solved the problem. 

Ah well, I guess Skyrim's gonna Skyrim, then. The reason I was thinking it might be somehting else was that the Windhelm barracks work perfectly, even though that location does not appear to include either the LocTypeBarracks or the LocTypeJail keyword (although it contains both those things). It seems the problem might be that the Riften barracks don't have their own location, but are part of the Mistveil Keep location - it's the same situation in Solitude (barracks are part of Castle Dour), with the same issues, so I applied the same solution. Should make reporting to General Tullius more interesting...

Thanks for answering!

Bug Report:

While Pearl juice does work with Sexlab Separate Orgasm, the support is a wee bit dodgy at the moment if the player is playing a futa or a male, so far tested with creatures.

Example: Let's say the player is letting a creature give them a blowjob or the player is fucking the creature -- there's a good few animation packs that include such things now. If the creature at the other end cums, and is male -- say, if the creature is receiving anal, then SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasm) will let them cum -- the cum gets put into the player, inflating them with Pearl Juice, even though the creature is NOT fucking the player. I do not quite know why, but the animations used to test are the female giant animations by Funnybizness and the "Wolf Fucker" and "Wolf Job" from Horny Creatures of Skyrim (HCOS).

Have a papyrus: Papyrus.0.log

SLSO also tends to not detect when creatures are female, like the 'giantess' mod, or spriggans/etc, so far... it just assumes all creatures are male, even though the Sexlab Animation Settings Menu is currently saying the creature is female... I can't say that to Ed, though, it's too hard to put through the language barrier. X_X

Just providing feedback, I don't know if I have to turn on more stuff to make the Papyrus useful. Using version 1.9.7a

I do remember somewhere in the update notes of Pearl Juice that it was tweaked so that it could tell who was fucking who... which is one of the reasons I love this mod. But it appears to go wonky with the weird orgasm types that are SLSO... or maybe it's the inflation framework making the goof? I do have the latest version of that installed too, I'm not sure which.

I updated to the latest version, started a new game, finished the arcadia quest and was in the extraction machine for the first time. It worked fine till I got out of it, after that my stamina kept on being drained every few seconds just like in the machine. There is now debuff or anything in the active magic effects menu.

I can reliably replicate this, so a papyrus log may help? Or maybe it is a known problem and you have suggestions on how to fix this? 

Edit: Alright, it does not seem to be caused by this mod. Something messes in my installation messes with the furniture effects since it also happens with Milk Mod Economy after getting milked. 

... are you using Sexlab Separate Orgasm? I encountered a few bugs in there where if I used the "End" button to perform an animation abort from Sexlab, it kept me in the sex-enjoyment loop, and the stamina ticks were my partner, no longer in the animation, trying to 'pleasure' me... even once I saved, quit, and loaded the game.

Bug Report:

While Pearl juice does work with Sexlab Separate Orgasm, the support is a wee bit dodgy at the moment if the player is playing a futa or a male, so far tested with creatures.

Example: Let's say the player is letting a creature give them a blowjob or the player is fucking the creature -- there's a good few animation packs that include such things now. If the creature at the other end cums, and is male -- say, if the creature is receiving anal, then SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasm) will let them cum -- the cum gets put into the player, inflating them with Pearl Juice, even though the creature is NOT fucking the player. I do not quite know why, but the animations used to test are the female giant animations by Funnybizness and the "Wolf Fucker" and "Wolf Job" from Horny Creatures of Skyrim (HCOS).

Have a papyrus: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

SLSO also tends to not detect when creatures are female, like the 'giantess' mod, or spriggans/etc, so far... it just assumes all creatures are male, even though the Sexlab Animation Settings Menu is currently saying the creature is female... I can't say that to Ed, though, it's too hard to put through the language barrier. X_X

Just providing feedback, I don't know if I have to turn on more stuff to make the Papyrus useful. Using version 1.9.7a

I do remember somewhere in the update notes of Pearl Juice that it was tweaked so that it could tell who was fucking who... which is one of the reasons I love this mod. But it appears to go wonky with the weird orgasm types that are SLSO... or maybe it's the inflation framework making the goof? I do have the latest version of that installed too, I'm not sure which.

... are you using Sexlab Separate Orgasm? I encountered a few bugs in there where if I used the "End" button to perform an animation abort from Sexlab, it kept me in the sex-enjoyment loop, and the stamina ticks were my partner, no longer in the animation, trying to 'pleasure' me... even once I saved, quit, and loaded the game.

Well, I followed the SLSO documentation and it states, that the receiving actor should always be the first one in the list, apparently that's not the case for creatures, I don't check, if it's a creature or otherwise.

I'm guessing, that as you said, that SLSO always assumes that the creature is male and that the player is on the receiving end. Only Ed will be able to fix that, I'm afraid (I may have one idea though).

Edit: After trying out the HCoS Wolf Fucker animation, it seems it is, like I suspected. Neither actor seems to be on the receiving end (both have a cum-spot of -1) and the player is always first in the list.

Helpful Info for those wanting another solution for draining cum:

Just like Milk Mod Economy, this mod works with Jaxonz Positioner: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

to let you place a 'cum machine' wherever.

If you have a favorite player home, type in "cum machine" into the console.

help "cum machine"

and it will give you a reference number for that piece of furniture. Then use

player.placeatme refNumberHere 1

to put one at your feet. Use Jaxonz Positioner to put it wherever you like in that house, and voila, your own solution for draining cum at home. It appears to be fully functional, even somehow paying you for it.

I hope this helps someone, you can put this info in the mod description if you like, though this formatting is less than perfect. I hope that helps! <3

Helpful Info for those wanting another solution for draining cum:

Just like Milk Mod Economy, this mod works with Jaxonz Positioner: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

to let you place a 'cum machine' wherever.

If you have a favorite player home, type in "cum machine" into the console.

help "cum machine"

and it will give you a reference number for that piece of furniture. Then use

player.placeatme refNumberHere 1

to put one at your feet. Use Jaxonz Positioner to put it wherever you like in that house, and voila, your own solution for draining cum at home. It appears to be fully functional, even somehow paying you for it.

I hope this helps someone, you can put this info in the mod description if you like, though this formatting is less than perfect. I hope that helps! <3

Nice idea, will do!

Edit: I formatted it a bit, but left it as a quote, hope that's ok?

Arcadia never offers me any mini-quests even though I completed her initial quest and have since used the machine over a dozen times.  I have bandit and forsworn quests turned off, as I didn't want to make any enemy factions friendly.  The only quest I ever see is helping mouth.  What other quests should be available and how do I get her to offer them?

So i liked Fill her up because i could use the better inflation aptch and it than used nioverride. While i like what pearl juice aims at, i sadly don't want to use it if it only uses the normal bellly node. Can i change the inflation type with SLIF? If not, could you change it maybe?

Best regards.

Arcadia never offers me any mini-quests even though I completed her initial quest and have since used the machine over a dozen times.  I have bandit and forsworn quests turned off, as I didn't want to make any enemy factions friendly.  The only quest I ever see is helping mouth.  What other quests should be available and how do I get her to offer them?

I think you have to carry a certain amount of loads for a new quest to pop up, other than that I'm not sure.

There should be an orc quest, a horse quest and a soldier quest, but I never tried those out (never played long enough, I rarely get to actually play anything, even though I have 800 recorded hours in steam lol).

So i liked Fill her up because i could use the better inflation aptch and it than used nioverride. While i like what pearl juice aims at, i sadly don't want to use it if it only uses the normal bellly node. Can i change the inflation type with SLIF? If not, could you change it maybe?

Best regards.

Yes you can with SLIF, take a look at the Bodymorphs page, select Belly from the menu and set NiOverride to 0%, select Percentages from the second menu and set Pregnancy Belly to 100% or whatever percent you want.

post-24276-0-05624500-1496593761_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-93881000-1496593774_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-89270300-1496593787_thumb.jpg

Hey, I have a rather serious problem with this mod, I can get filled up as much as I want but I can't get it out anymore. Every time I use the machine in Arcadia's shop the game crashes after all loads are removed and my character tries to exit the machine and the "helping mouth" method crashes the game as soon as it tries to start the animation after the dialogue ends regardless when, where or with whom.

I have both cunnilingus and rimming animations installed (they work when used for normal sex) and so far I uninstalled a bunch of different mods that where last active (according to the papyrus log) every time the game crashed. First was an texture overhaul mod for npcs that wasn't even affecting any of the involved actors, then the "blush when aroused" mod came up every time the game crashed, then another mod and after uninstalling this one as well I got this as a last entry before the crash caused by exiting the machine:

[06/05/2017 - 05:57:23PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(Actor#Class: ActorCount=2, Tags=Cunnilingus, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[06/05/2017 - 05:57:23PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(Actor#Class: ActorCount=2, Tags=Rimming, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[06/05/2017 - 05:58:07PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(Actor#Class: ActorCount=2, Tags=Cunnilingus, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[06/05/2017 - 05:58:07PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(Actor#Class: ActorCount=2, Tags=Rimming, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[06/05/2017 - 05:58:15PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Arcadia" [TrainerGoldScript < (0001A66D)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor#Class: Armor < (00000D64)>]]

Also I don't know if this is related to the problem or not but when I start the game again the inflation doesn't show anymore until its updated either through adding another "load" or manually with SLIF.

I really hope someone knows what causes this, I would hate to not have this mod.