Problem with xLovers motion 124

I noticed an annoying problem with xLovers motion 124 (belongs to the missionary style group) in combination with Joburg. Whenever I get raped missionary style through Joburg and switch to motion 124 my char (female) disappears when the H scene ends.

When does it occour?

-> Joburg rape started by surprise attack (no talking)

When does it not occur?

-> Joburg rape with dialogue

-> Consensual sex without Joburg

I also have some weird problems with erc1971's new BBB motions so it could be a problem in my game and not Joburg.

Would be nice if someone could test this.

What Skeleton Files are you using? The ones from the TesNexus?

Try this one Here :Mens Resting Place

Thx for the suggestion but the Lovers skeleton makes no difference.

I'm using the standard Coronerras maximum compatibility skeleton.

I had the same problem' date=' maou. It occurred when I switched clothes during the rape. Once I figured that out.. I stopped switching clothes!

I know that is not helping you.. And would be interested in a solution also![/quote']

Interesting to hear that I'm not the only one with this problem.

However, I did not switch clothes during rape.

Since it only happens with Joburg it might be dependent on how Joburg handles equipping and unequipping of clothes before and after the scene.

Pillory is motion 119 which causes no problems here.

Motion 124 had a "cum flowing out of pussy" effect added in the last motions pack update.

I tried the previous version without the effect but the problem persists.

Guest Donkey

Mens resting place did not include the very latest animations if you know how to use search, try shyuploader. But searching there can sometimes be a real mess.

I think this is the last one:

Lovers Motion

Guest Donkey

Witch once here ?? i haven't tried the one from Ashal, so can't say if they are newer i am still using my older pack witch does contain all the animation plus the newer one.

Guest Donkey

i am unsure what document you been reading but this arj file is not for xDarkness but lovers with pk. they only need to be extracted in oblivion\data and you don't need a patch to make it work...

i am unsure what document you been reading but this arj file is not for xDarkness but lovers with pk. they only need to be extracted in oblivion\data and you don't need a patch to make it work...

Inside the archive it has the xDarkness name so i thought it might need files from it... maybe not.

They only mention Xdarkness because he was the one who originally started this project. When it was still called Xlovers

I tried the download and i have no issues with ctd from the animations. And thanks Donkey for that info.

Thx for the feedback. That probably means it's not a general scripting error in Joburg. Did you try with Joburg surprise attack btw.?

That is still the most puzzling part. The motion works fine in all other circumstances. Therefore it can't be just a missing texture or a wrong link.

In any case it appears to be a specific problem with my current installation of the game. I'll give up for now and just avoid the motion when it's a surprise attack.

I might be wrong, but i think the defence part of 124 was missing, I thought it was mentioned in the doc file, if you translated that...

But I might be wrong, I just deleted in the INI ( actually I renamed it 124Original) it, until it gets fixed...

But if the problem has been resolved, I would not mind knowing the Cure, or download spot for it.

Archived