Keep getting a regular CTD with Frostfall esp :( help?

Hi all.

I am very frustrated as i am constantly getting a CTD every time i play Skyrim and on my papyrus it ALWAYS says this just before CTD:

[04/24/2017 - 02:07:34AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[ReadingTakesTime (3C000D62)].RTT.ItemRemoved() - "RTT.psc" Line 221
[alias PlayerAlias on quest ReadingTakesTime (3C000D62)].RTT_PlayerAlias.OnItemRemoved() - "RTT_PlayerAlias.psc" Line 10
[04/24/2017 - 02:07:34AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[ReadingTakesTime (3C000D62)].RTT.ItemRemoved() - "RTT.psc" Line 222
[alias PlayerAlias on quest ReadingTakesTime (3C000D62)].RTT_PlayerAlias.OnItemRemoved() - "RTT_PlayerAlias.psc" Line 10
stack:

BUT i have Frostfall installed and the Frostfall.esp is visible and tick checked so why does my game not see it?? i even tried reisntalling Frostfall and made sure it was checked and LOOTED . But every time i play my game i get that message just before a CTD.

Anyone can help or see something i am not?

Bin using Frostfall and wet and cold for years with no problems, at least for me.  As a matter of fact it's 2 of the few mods I've never had a problem with and I have over 200 mods installed.  The only thing I can think of is if you have the campfire mod installed that goes with frostfall or is suggested to be installed with it, may be the wrong version.  Make sure you have the most recent campfire and frostfall mods installed. And that it is activated in the mcm.

Archived