Naked sims, with no hair! :(

Hi.

Hope your all well and having a great Easter and spring so far. Hope that work or college isnt too manic for you and your able to still have fun and Sim'it! :)

I have a bit of a weird issue that i am hoping someone can explain.

Yesterday i put Sims4 on and carried on helping my sim ( Chloe) enjoy her life :)

BUT suddenly there seem to be naked male sims randomly about. They have been turning up at my gallery store and also when i was Dining out with a Sim friend they are at the restaurant too :(

I fully understand many might say " well heck Sophie! naked men! thats heaven!" 

But as Skyrims Helga says, " it aint". ( sorry silly Skyrim reference there)

Anyone know why i now seem to have randomly generated naked males who nearly all also have zero hair? :(

I have Exhibitionist turned off i the WW settings. 

I am guessing my save is broken or bloated or something. 

Hoping someone can help.

I do have most of the animations mods here and as far as DLC and expansions i have the main game and Dine Out, Go To Work and the Bowling one.

Hey sophiextime!

So you claim that you have exhibitionism off so sims wouldn't undress on their own. This means that they have to be generated that way. I can only assume you might have CC that makes them "broken" and since you claim that there are multiple of them that can't be a coincidence of them just being generated that way. Something that is worth looking for is if they have exactly the same faces, that is a result of an outdated/broken CC. Not much else I can help in that situation, you just have to find it and remove it.

Well i know this sounds drastic but i decided to reinstall Sims4 and start a new game. i just couldnt get rid of the naked hairless male clones that seemed to be wandering around.

Since the re-install i havent seen any of them, yet. I have all my mods back in my game so i am sure it isnt WW and pretty sure its not a mod.

I think it was a broken save or even something else ;).

Hopefully no more blusish tinted clone male naked hairless weirdos in my game. :)

Archived