Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-6-1)

6 hours ago, Blake81 said:

EDIT: Sadly, it doesn't work. It's pretty good gangbang mod, mind you. But literally the only thing it can't do is have animals initiate.

It can actually. the Thing with it is.. It needs most of the time 1 creature more then you attend to use.

You need to enable beastality in it too also enable choosing the actors yourself in it's mcm. dunno how the option is called right now but you can set it up so that you always select the actors involved once you hit the primary target with the gangbang spell.

(i know we talking about 2 girls one horse but same thing minus the one creature more thing.)

Other Mods you can use for 3somes:
Puppet Master but it only goes up to 3somes.

Scrapys mod is fine, it just has the same problem like any other rng mod. It's Rng and won't always do what you want it to that`s why it's a random and not a targeted matchmaker.

the Mods i use for creatures are not so different then yours. Only thing i also have are defeat and puppet master. Defeat is useless for demanding moresomes with any actor other then the Pc. Puppetmaster works up to 3somes tho.

Edited by Gukahn
1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

It can actually. the Thing with it is.. It needs most of the time 1 creature more then you attend to use.

You need to enable beastality in it too also enable choosing the actors yourself in it's mcm. dunno how the option is called right now but you can set it up so that you always select the actors involved once you hit the primary target with the gangbang spell.

(i know we talking about 2 girls one horse but same thing minus the one creature more thing.)

Are... you sure? I had all of that enabled and I was manually choosing the actors. But I could not target animals; if I shot the spell at them, it did nothing.

I did, however, try aiming one Female NPC, then adding one Animal and another Female NPC, and the console logs said "No Valid Animation Found", even thought I DO have the animations, active and all (both Anub and Billyy's). Not sure of what's wrong there.

Still tho, I'll try Puppet Master and see how it goes, after all, I only need 3somes. I just wish there was a more hand-off option.

9 hours ago, Blake81 said:

Are... you sure? I had all of that enabled and I was manually choosing the actors. But I could not target animals; if I shot the spell at them, it did nothing.

yes, it works for me . again i just need to make sure one creature more then needed is available but even that not every time ?‍♀️

Of course it might not work always but most of the time it does for me and i didn't do anything strange with it, just setting it to select actors and done.

5 hours ago, Blake81 said:

Had that one since day one, for it's required by the Aroused Creatures. It DOES work, but it's very unpredictable and has no MCM, so not much customization.

Best way (for me) is combine match maker (cast spells at targets to start sexlab) and SL Tools (hit the hotkey when then animation is announced to pick the one you want).

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:

cast spells at targets to start sexlab

No.  What do think this is a game or something....

Now if there was some showmanship involved like PC raises his hands and says "Behold my power", maybe a quick screen fade to black and then back with npcs and pc(?) fucking... Yeah, I would cast that spell.

I always thought matchmaker was testing sexlab when you first installed sex stuffs? 

-And the end of the day your method is sadly solidish when considering options. We really should have better dialogue options.  

On 2/4/2022 at 2:51 AM, Billyy said:

I didn’t really have plans for that as maybe select animations people like wouldn’t be too difficult, but seeing as I’ve redone like almost all my older animations at this point and have maybe even lost the older versions. It’s not really a task I want to invest time into getting all of it organized. I did end up redoing as I didn’t like the old ones as well…

-snip-

Thanks for the response!  Would it be possible to get the previous version of the 5p mmmmf gangbang?  

• 2 weeks later...

So ive been trying this mod just for the gloryhole, but it doesn't work. It wont appear on the list of animations in game (H key). Only the enchanting workbench seems to show up. Any ideas? 

Edit: almost nothing works. Only the solo masturbation and enchanting workbench. 

Great. If anyone could help please 

Ps i only installed human/futa animations. No creatures. 

Edited by Back2friday
3 hours ago, Back2friday said:

So ive been trying this mod just for the gloryhole, but it doesn't work. It wont appear on the list of animations in game (H key). Only the enchanting workbench seems to show up. Any ideas? 

Edit: almost nothing works. Only the solo masturbation and enchanting workbench. 

Great. If anyone could help please 

Ps i only installed human/futa animations. No creatures. 

Animations are using tags to get called on situational and a lot of it is random, depending on the number of your animations and the way you trigger them it can happen that specific animations will never play of their own or play too often. Look up how you start a scene, the best mods doing it consider the tags like furniture but they also can block animations from playing. I for myself have never and will probably never see an animation like Smithy, but i have a great number of animations running and do use tweaks to force specific anims to not start out of context. 

To make it simpler to help, how do you start your animations?

20 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Animations are using tags to get called on situational and a lot of it is random, depending on the number of your animations and the way you trigger them it can happen that specific animations will never play of their own or play too often. Look up how you start a scene, the best mods doing it consider the tags like furniture but they also can block animations from playing. I for myself have never and will probably never see an animation like Smithy, but i have a great number of animations running and do use tweaks to force specific anims to not start out of context. 

To make it simpler to help, how do you start your animations?

Thanks man you are right. 

Some animations play during certain circumstances. 

When using follow me for sex, alot will not be available even with filter aggressive animations from sexlab settings off.  

While sexlab approach/harrassment will show other animations. 

I'm going to re install tomorrow and see if i can find it to play. 

I had a feeling i was missing something, but didn't knew because i stopped playing for few months. 

2 hours ago, Back2friday said:

I'm going to re install tomorrow and see if i can find it to play. 

I had a feeling i was missing something, but didn't knew because i stopped playing for few months. 

I reccomend eager npc as your choice of scene starter. It has many options and you get set it to use furniture and aggressive animations in groupsex scenes. For me it works pretty well and calls most of my anims in a "make sense" way. Follow me 4 sex is a nice mod and has many fun features, but having 2 mods that start scenes is not the worst idea. Plus it can start group animation on its own when specific conditions are met.

If you want harrasment and aggressive animations against you, i only read about it but Babo Dialogue is popular.

On 3/17/2022 at 6:36 AM, Gukahn said:

I reccomend eager npc as your choice of scene starter. It has many options and you get set it to use furniture and aggressive animations in groupsex scenes. For me it works pretty well and calls most of my anims in a "make sense" way. Follow me 4 sex is a nice mod and has many fun features, but having 2 mods that start scenes is not the worst idea. Plus it can start group animation on its own when specific conditions are met.

If you want harrasment and aggressive animations against you, i only read about it but Babo Dialogue is popular.

Alright, it seems a couple animations still not able to play them. For example the 'gloryhole blowjob'. It is not with aggressive tag, but i just can't make it appear on the list. No matter how i start the scene, foreplay, non consensual, aggressive, all three won't make it show up. 

With 2 npc i do get the spit roast gloryhole. 

With 1 npc i 'only' get the stuck fuck gloryhole animation. 

So i am missing 2 animations of it. 

I was wondering if my list is too long (H key) making it not show up? Is that possible? Should i maybe unregister a few animations to make it appear? Idk. 

6 minutes ago, Back2friday said:

I was wondering if my list is too long (H key) making it not show up? Is that possible? Should i maybe unregister a few animations to make it appear? Idk. 

I mean you could to make it more likely. There is nothing wrong with shaving down the animations a bit to see others more often. But if you are like me (ok i consider myself in that regard just as greedy so not really like me.)

You will want all the animations you like in your game.

What you need to know are the tags, that's it. You can use also Slate to alter tags of animations mid game which is a really good tool to make some anims foreplay (got some spanking foreplay in rape scenes thanks to that.) Or Animations that should have aggressive be called in rough scenes.

But if you really, really need to see that specific animation, i would either use Slate and make it foreplay or just randomly try searching the Tag Billyy in Tools while in a scene. The List is random and doesn't show every possible animation (cause of limitations.) but it makes it more likely to get this animation.

8 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I mean you could to make it more likely. There is nothing wrong with shaving down the animations a bit to see others more often. But if you are like me (ok i consider myself in that regard just as greedy so not really like me.)

You will want all the animations you like in your game.

What you need to know are the tags, that's it. You can use also Slate to alter tags of animations mid game which is a really good tool to make some anims foreplay (got some spanking foreplay in rape scenes thanks to that.) Or Animations that should have aggressive be called in rough scenes.

But if you really, really need to see that specific animation, i would either use Slate and make it foreplay or just randomly try searching the Tag Billyy in Tools while in a scene. The List is random and doesn't show every possible animation (cause of limitations.) but it makes it more likely to get this animation.

Yeah it's not really that i want alll the animations, just the animations i downloaded the pack for. 

At this point i am basically testing the animations to see what i like and what i can unregister. 

As for the tags, its exactly the same as 'stuck fuck gloryhole' animation,  so why it won't show up on the list with it, idk. 

I will try to unregister a few and see if it appears. 

And if you say the list could be random, then i have to test it multiple times. 

Hi. Nice stuff, thanks for the hard work. I love when the girls legs shake and I'd love to try your packs.

I'm basically a Noob who's learning. Last week I installed the Animation Loader for the first time and I tried a pack that was recommended by the  "SexLab Animation Loader Guide" page" and things got wonky. All the NPCs in the game stopped moving. I've since fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling the sexlab framework & matchmaker, the SOS & papyrus, and my SKSE64 since I kept getting a strange error that was telling me that I was using SKSE64 v0.0.0.0

So I'm trying to figure out what went wrong and I just realized that the "SexLab Animation Loader Guide" page is 7 years old, and so is the page where I found the packs I tried. I was trying to be safe since it was my first time trying the Animation Loader, it was a Noob mistake.

Anyway, I have AE. The "SE Compatibility Tracking" page says the loader is safe for SE which is about as good as I'm going to get as far as I can tell.

Before I install it and try your animation packs I was hoping if you can tell me if you've tested them on AE or at least SE and if there's a list of the ones that are safe for AE or SE.

Also, can you tell me how many animations I can have before I have to install the "SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE 2.0.2"?

Thanks in advance, and thanks again for the great work. Can't wait to see my NPCs legs shake :)

7 minutes ago, Reefor said:

Before I install it and try your animation packs I was hoping if you can tell me if you've tested them on AE or at least SE and if there's a list of the ones that are safe for AE or SE.

SE/64bit SLAL packs work in AE.

LE/32bit SLAL packs don't work in either.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Hello! I'm really sorry if this question have been asked before since I haven't found any solution for it. 

Some of the animation for example "Billy Horse Hay Doggy", The horse is just standing there doing their idle animation while my character have the animation played. It happens to some of the animals but not all. It's like only 2 or 3 of them the animation that are like this. 

Perhaps I shouldn't think too much about it but it's still bothering me what could've caused it.

Anyone have an idea about that problem? :O