Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Need help please. I have anim pack 3.81 and original anims 1.01 installed do I have to uninstall them before installing 4.5 and 1.2? Also if anyone would be so kind how would the process be when uninstalling animation packs is there anything I need to do in-game in the mod configuration menu probably sl anim loader or sexlab config?

15 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

Need help please. I have anim pack 3.81 and original anims 1.01 installed do I have to uninstall them before installing 4.5 and 1.2? Also if anyone would be so kind how would the process be when uninstalling animation packs is there anything I need to do in-game in the mod configuration menu probably sl anim loader or sexlab config?

Update:

It should be safe to update packs mid save with no adverse effects.

1. Uninstall old pack(s) from mod manager (all animations are included in each update, you only ever need the latest version of a pack to have all the animations)
2. Download and install new packs with a mod manager
3. Run FNIS and that’s it usually
4. Go in-game and open the SLAL MCM menu, then choose the animations and ‘register’ them.

---On rare occasion I will update an existing animation registration names (shorten them to decrease fnis stress). In these cases if you already have the renamed animations registered in SLAL in an active save file you’ll want to do a clean animation registration. You’ll know if you may need to do this step if you encounter a specific animation where both actors don’t animate, but all others seem to be okay. Otherwise it won’t negatively affect anything and this step can be skipped. If you're starting a fresh save/SLAL registration then this won't be an issue either.

4b. Go into the SLAL MCM > General Options > Disable All > Rebuild Sexlab Anim Registry > Wait, then re-enable and register all the animations you want again as you normally would when first setting up.

----------------

I'll look to add this to the mod page.

5 hours ago, Billyy said:

Update:

It should be safe to update packs mid save with no adverse effects.

1. Uninstall old pack(s) from mod manager (all animations are included in each update, you only ever need the latest version of a pack to have all the animations)
2. Download and install new packs with a mod manager
3. Run FNIS and that’s it usually
4. Go in-game and open the SLAL MCM menu, then choose the animations and ‘register’ them.

---On rare occasion I will update an existing animation registration names (shorten them to decrease fnis stress). In these cases if you already have the renamed animations registered in SLAL in an active save file you’ll want to do a clean animation registration. You’ll know if you may need to do this step if you encounter a specific animation where both actors don’t animate, but all others seem to be okay. Otherwise it won’t negatively affect anything and this step can be skipped. If you're starting a fresh save/SLAL registration then this won't be an issue either.

4b. Go into the SLAL MCM > General Options > Disable All > Rebuild Sexlab Anim Registry > Wait, then re-enable and register all the animations you want again as you normally would when first setting up.

----------------

I'll look to add this to the mod page.

Thank you so much for this I was worried I had to tinker with my mod configs before I could remove old packs

Can anyone please help me?

I have installed SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.5SE with Vortex, Run FNIS.

It says to Register animations in SLALs MCM menu. In game I tried to register the animation but the MCM SL Anim Loader has no options to register these. It only has to options General Options and More Nasty Critters.

What am I doing wrong?

On 6/6/2021 at 12:20 PM, ComeStayin said:

my tilted wheel sex animations dont show up in game, but i see it in my animation folder. anyone able to help me out?

For objects to show you'll need to install the 'animojbects'. There's a toggle for it in the fomod when you install it in a mod manager. You'll want to have a folder here: 'Data\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy'

10 hours ago, Dr.Simic said:

Amazing work!! What female body size do you use for your animations? Have you ever tried adding spider web as furniture for bondage spider animations?

Size as in? I use 1.0 scaled females, body is a BHUNP body that's custom but average. It'd be the one in my previews. I also have a chunkier body I reference sometimes for hover-hands.

I've considered but not really tried. Not use on popping up objects, but I also just never found a web object to use that I liked.

1 hour ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Have the dwarven centurion animations been removed? 

The original 3 I had? They were unfortunately incompatible with latest BHUNP. They're now included in the 'Orginal Animations' pack, in their own section 'Legacy Dwarven Centurions'. The problem is their piston dick doesn't move independently of part of their pelvis anymore, so it looks bizarre. Only have the 1 new one with BHUNP goodies. More at some point in future, but he's tricky to work with so I keep putting it off..

Hello, thank you for the excellent animations.
I am still pretty new to modding so this might be a dumb question but how do I stop the main menu and loading screens from playing the creature animations (dragon x horse x wolf x rabbit and dragon x dragon)?

I would rather it be the regular Skryim dragon symbol and loading screens or if possible id like to allow other mods to change the backgrounds.

Thanks so much!

Edited by Crator007
38 minutes ago, Crator007 said:

I am still pretty new to modding so this might be a dumb question but how do I stop the main menu and loading screens from playing the creature animations (dragon x horse x wolf x rabbit and dragon x dragon)?

That is from Horny Creatures of Skyrim.  Nothing to do with this.

57 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

uhh do i download SLAL_Billyy_OriginalAnimations v1.2 SE.zip OR 963153322_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.5SE.zip

do i download both or what?

"OriginalAnimations" are older animations, the other one is newer & remade animations.

On 6/11/2021 at 2:40 PM, RaptorVz said:

uhh do i download SLAL_Billyy_OriginalAnimations v1.2 SE.zip OR 963153322_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.5SE.zip

do i download both or what?

They're different packs. As MadMan stated, the 'Original Animations' are older animations, and generally not great looking, but some find them usable still. There's a link on mod page to see previews for them under the "Contained animations Original Creature Pack:" section.

23 hours ago, shardoom said:

Is there a FFM human version of the Draugr_FFCFacefuck animation?

If not, is there any chance that there could be?

The animation starts as a FFC then I'll edit in a male to do an FFM. I don't make them at same time/in the same update just as a precaution so I don't have to redo both sets of animations again if an issue is discovered. I dunno, that's just how I do it. It'll be in the next update.

On 6/7/2021 at 11:17 PM, Billyy said:

For objects to show you'll need to install the 'animojbects'. There's a toggle for it in the fomod when you install it in a mod manager. You'll want to have a folder here: 'Data\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy'

Size as in? I use 1.0 scaled females, body is a BHUNP body that's custom but average. It'd be the one in my previews. I also have a chunkier body I reference sometimes for hover-hands.

I've considered but not really tried. Not use on popping up objects, but I also just never found a web object to use that I liked.

Thanks for the info! I ask because sometimes the  hips/hand/head holds of the animations are perfectly placed and other times they seem to be off and floating slightly away, i thought it might be the body size.

Well if you ever found one that you like I think it would be awesome :D

3 hours ago, Dr.Simic said:

Thanks for the info! I ask because sometimes the  hips/hand/head holds of the animations are perfectly placed and other times they seem to be off and floating slightly away, i thought it might be the body size.

Well if you ever found one that you like I think it would be awesome :D

Ya, there's a ton of little factors that could affect stuff like that. Assuming the skeleton and scales are accurate and it's just down to the female body shape then it's not 'smart' like some pron-specific games where if you scale up your characters butt it'll adjust the males hands if he's holding her hips or whatever. It's static, so animators have to kind of guesstimate. Arms, hands, head, neck, side of torso/back, ankles, feet are all pretty reliably sized, with the thighs, butt being more difficult, and breasts and belly somewhat off-limits with how much they could vary.

Something to note though that facegen can affect the characters head, so their mouth might be slightly different, or their chin/cheeks/whatever, so it would affect alignment. Asides from that of course the scale of the actors will affect it, if it's a custom skeleton with edits to the lengths of bones (though I don't know any these days that really use their own edited skeleton). So basically animators can do our best to make animations align universally, but there will always be some inaccuracies especially if not using 1.0 actors, or if using an insanely THICC bodyslide.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Something to note though that facegen can affect the characters head, so their mouth might be slightly different, or their chin/cheeks/whatever, so it would affect alignment

* and more so with non-human races ??

Hi folks,

Hoping one of you has an idea here, as I'm sadly out - of all of the animation packs I've installed, only Billy's is behaving this way after running nemesis (and not for creatures) - characters are just stuck on each other, superimposed and not animating. I thought after re-rebuilding the animations that at first it might be an esp ordering issue, so I've made sure Billy's are the highest priority, but it's still causing the characters to stand there doing nothing. I've also run CACO without any luck, and ensured that I was using the correct version (SE) by reinstalling again.

I scoured the thread for mentions of this particular behavior but didn't see anything promising, I'm afraid - has anyone run into this issue before?

Thanks in advance for what assistance you can provide.