Sabrecat/wolf/dog cuddle or petting?

Hello.

I am very curious and hope someone can help or direct me in the right direction regarding a question.

Is there any animation pack or mod that lets me cuddle or pet my Sabrecat or wolf or dog or all three?

I have plenty of sexual animations and just feel sometimes i simply wanna snuggle up with my gorgeous Sabrecat tamed pet or stroke him or interact non sexually. The amount of times he is with me and i make camp and settle down and just want to rest against him or snuggle. Its a shame if there isnt any as this would be so nice. To simply click him and in his interaction menu where you normally talk to them (E) i could choose to snuggle or cuddle or praise or pet him. Same for my wolf and dog. They are fond pets and i love having them with me on my adventures.

Anyone know of any mods that do this either here on Loverslab or Nexus? :)

Oh gosh ya did? darn erm. Was that on Loverslab or Nexus? Even if the animation was triggered by a silent subtle shout or magic spell, much like how Dovakin Relaxs mod. Just to curl up and sleep next to Sabre would be amazing. I use to play Secondlife and in that they have wolves ( timberwolf or known as TWI wolves). They have animations where the avatar can snuggle up with the wolf in various poses. Those are what i so would love. They are really nice poses too.

If they could be used as examples for animations with thw wolves/dogs in Skyrim and the sabrecat they would be amazing. :)

Archived