Animation in Blender Tutorial! NEAT!

On 12/17/2019 at 5:08 PM, SepticSpoon said:

There is this: https://github.com/opparco/io_anim_hkx

Not used/tested it myself so can't tell you if it works or not, but worth a try. You need Blender 2.78 though.

I tried it with 2.78, I've never used blender before, so this might be on my end. I dl the archive and I tried both extracting directly to Blender\2.78\scripts\addons and into a separate folder in that directory. There is no option when I launch Blender to import a HKX file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 6:10 AM, PsyOps said:

Trying to run the script, but get  line 71, in <module> AttributeError: 'bpy_prop_collection' object has no attribute 'active' 

This fixed the script issue on blender 2.83

If you replace line 71 and 366
71:SelectedObject = bpy.context.window.scene.objects[0]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and line 366 and replace with this
366:SelectedObject = bpy.context.window.scene.objects[0]

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, PsyOps said:

I tried it with 2.78, I've never used blender before, so this might be on my end. I dl the archive and I tried both extracting directly to Blender\2.78\scripts\addons and into a separate folder in that directory. There is no option when I launch Blender to import a HKX file.

You ever figure it out? I want to edit stuff too

Amazing tutotrial! thanks for putting all the effort in to making it, super clear. I am having an issue tho, after I succesfully convert I open KFmaker and says Error: not enough arguments, and then closes as soon as I try to type something in it, any idea why? 

Any idea if this script could be updated to Blender 3.0? I tried everything to get it to work but I always get the "armatura not found" error, while in 2.78 works fine. I made the mistake of making tons of animations in Blender 3.0 without knowing it wouldnt work (stupid me should have checked) and it would suck to have to lose all that work. Or if there is a way to directly export the animation from blender into a working hkx file. I really want to get more into making skyrim animations but I am at the brink of giving up because of the issues, so i would gladly appreciate some help.

• 1 year later...