other female presets?

subin

Hi sorry to post this but I could not really find my answer anywhere yet

But is there a recommended mod/download for other different female presets? Like from other games or whatnot. I looked on the newvegasnexus download site but there is not much variety... =/

Basically are there female presets that are from other games/shows/whatever (ie I currently play with Jill Valentine, and I saw a Supergirl one). And could you make your companions one of the presets if there is one? Like could I be Jill Valentine and a companion be like some other girl? Or do they have to be Cass/Veronica/WIillow/etc just with different clothes?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just could not really find it anywhere. I guess you could say I am getting a bit bored with the same character each time loool

Oh and I am new to Fallout NV as well.

Thanks!

There aren't many full-character-replacers out there for fallout. Most of us roll our own.

1) Pick a body you like. Type3, Type3M, Type6, TypeN, whatever.

2) Pick a texture you like. Almost all bodies are type3 compatible when it comes to textures.

3) Find some hair etc. I use project mikoto for hairstyles, there are others.

You're kinda on your own when it comes to the NPCs. There are some beautification mods out there, but they generally keep the NPCs original style and just replace textures, fix "messed up" faces, or make the characters look more like their in-game descriptions.

There aren't many full-character-replacers out there for fallout. Most of us roll our own.

1) Pick a body you like. Type3' date=' Type3M, Type6, TypeN, whatever.

2) Pick a texture you like. [i']Almost[/i] all bodies are type3 compatible when it comes to textures.

3) Find some hair etc. I use project mikoto for hairstyles, there are others.

You're kinda on your own when it comes to the NPCs. There are some beautification mods out there, but they generally keep the NPCs original style and just replace textures, fix "messed up" faces, or make the characters look more like their in-game descriptions.

So I have been using Type 3M but if I use Type N (download and drag and drop to data etc) will it screw up one of my characters if I have been using her in Type 3 all this time? Or is it switching around?

Oh and how is Mikoto? It looks good but I think I read that it doesn't work with FOMM well? Or am I making that up?

EDIT: Oh and are there more clothes I can find around/download? I have been looking for like spandex leggings or something lol. And a short skirt although I thought the dragon girl skirt/dress was good enough.

Thanks!

No, it won't screw anything up.

Project Mikoto works fine with everything (the character editing screen where you pick styles gets kinda slow), it's BBR (Body By Race) that doesn't work quite right with sexout.

The character bodies and stuff are standalone files, unrelated to your savegames or anything like that. You can change them at will. Make sure you always use FOMM for that stuff or you'll end up in screwed up situations when switching bodies, like hands that don't match, terrible neck seams, etc.

No' date=' it won't screw anything up.

Project Mikoto works fine with everything (the character editing screen where you pick styles gets kinda slow), it's BBR (Body By Race) that doesn't work quite right with sexout.

The character bodies and stuff are standalone files, unrelated to your savegames or anything like that. You can change them at will. Make sure you always use FOMM for that stuff or you'll end up in screwed up situations when switching bodies, like hands that don't match, terrible neck seams, etc.

[/quote']

Oh I see yeah I always use FOMM. Thanks you!

And btw (another stupid q) is there a download mod for more clothes specifically spandex leggings?

Ok final question I promise....so companions....like is there a mod to make anyone my companion?

And if I download a companion mod' date=' does each mod differ in how they "become" your companion?

[/quote']

If by "anyone" you mean any random NPC, I don't think so, but there are slaverymods that lets you enslave people.

There are MANY companion mods, but very few really good ones. I recomend Improved Sunny companion, Willow and Misty. Search the Nexus and you'll find them. Generally just looking through the Top 100 mods and the Mods of the month-pages will get you a whole lot of great mods.

Thanks! Sorry to post this a few days later -- my windows computer is not always available to me, as I generally use a mac and only use my windows computer when I play Fallout NV (aka at home).

I really liked this companion mod, we've been running around wrecking stuff (or getting owned/raped :P)

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39440

Jasmine is such a Hot companion! :D Have had some fun adventures together ;P

Including an experiment with playing BrutalRapers xD

Archived