Kidnapped By Fiends - Sexout Patch

On 5/16/2017 at 7:46 PM, kitarieluv said:

Worked rather well. I'm hoping someone will do this for Kidnapped by Raiders TTW as well.

I'm tinkering with it and have some things working. I added the Sexout master with FNVEdit (couldn't figure it out in Geck), then copied a couple lines into the Raiders scripts. I can get Mike or "Dad" to have sex via Sexout now, but it's nontrivial to insert sex into the kidnap scene.   If anyone else is trying this, remember to open Geck with via nvse_loader.exe with the -editor command line argument otherwise it won't save/compile your edited scripts. The delta patch is attached. 

array_var Params ; I go in the top as a variable declaration

; Place this block somewhere not looped
let Params := Ar_Null
let Params := Ar_Construct "stringmap"
let Params["Flags"] := Ar_Construct "array"
let Params["ActorA"] := ???? ; change to Ref of sex partner
let Params["ActorB"] := PlayerREF
; Ar_Append Params["Flags"], "oral"  ; optional for specifying oral 
; Ar_Append Params["Flags"], "anal"  ; optional for specifying anal
; Ar_Append Params["Flags"], "vaginal" ; optional for specifying vaginal
call fnSexoutActRunFull Params ; This calls the Sexout function.  Sexout master must be added to mod

Kidnapped by Raiders Delta Patch.esu

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 9:28 PM, LeBleuHero said:

I cant get rid of the addiction effect the mod gives you. Ive gone to clinic at old mormon fort and she say i dont have any addiction. what can i do to get rid of this? 

It requires a specific doctor to remove the addiction. I think you meet him on the road outside where you escape from the lair. He'll take you to his office. 

• 3 months later...