where can i find this mods?

polluxval

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody knows where to find the Hidden Horror (Lovers cursed armor) a tried it one time it was found in the Arena Boodworks as i remember. I found the BBB for it and a Plugin on shy but no meshes no textures

I'm not 100% sure if the Lover's CA is found in the same place as the original Cursed Armor mod, but that one was found at the bottom of a lake over near Leyawin if I remember right.

Anyway, the meshes and textures for Lover's CA would be the same as the ones from Cursed Armor, and Wolfzq uses some modified variations of them.

Here's a link to the original CA mod, which does have some alternate textures, but honestly Wolfzq's mod takes it to a whole new level. http://www.mediafire.com/?xsvygjyju2e2gvk

Anybody knows where to find the Hidden Horror (Lovers cursed armor) a tried it one time it was found in the Arena Boodworks as i remember. I found the BBB for it and a Plugin on shy but no meshes no textures

I'm not 100% sure if the Lover's CA is found in the same place as the original Cursed Armor mod' date=' but that one was found at the bottom of a lake over near Leyawin if I remember right.

Anyway, the meshes and textures for Lover's CA would be the same as the ones from Cursed Armor, and Wolfzq uses some modified variations of them.

Here's a link to the original CA mod, which does have some alternate textures, but honestly Wolfzq's mod takes it to a whole new level. http://www.mediafire.com/?xsvygjyju2e2gvk

[/quote']

Thanx .It apeares its supposed to be implementet with CS is it true? .I cant read the read me can someone tell me this? Cant play Wolfzq i ctd, must wait until Symons update

Archived