I'm having a bit of an issue when I got violated by a raider they took my pipboy now when I bring up my pipboy all I see is my wrist which means I can't access my inventory how do I fix this?

In the console, type "player.additem 00021b3b 1" and "player.equipitem 00021b3b" without the quotes. That should give you your Pip-Boy back and equip it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a long time since I looked at this mod and its good to see it actually gather some steam.

That said I'm having a issue with being Kidnapped. The Kidnap part goes off as intended but when my character comes to my aggressor is attacking me instead of raping.

Is there a setting I may have missed or something else?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Having an issue here that I hope someone can help me out with...

I decided to give Violate a shot since I was heading to Concord to rescue the "helpless villagers". I killed the raiders outside and the first two on the rafters in the Museum of Freedom. I decided to let the one lower floor raider violate my character. Everything started fine, my character surrendered, got her gear stolen and the sex animations began playing.

However, once my character blacked out she ended up teleporting to Covenant and was immediately under attack from hostiles. I reloaded my game and decided to kill the raider (from the Museum of Freedom) in between violate sex scenes. Now the issues started. I couldn't zoom the camera in or out while in 3rd person. I am unable to take my gear back from the raider. The biggest issue is that my character can no longer fire her weapons. No matter where I travel to, no matter what save I reload (even from well before I got to Concord) and no matter what I do, my character can't fire her weapons. Update-I can fire weapons in VATS but still not normally.

I wonder if killing the raider in the middle of being violated caused the issue?

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

On 11/1/2017 at 8:23 PM, Vallarie said:

I have a question about how this mod is supposed to function after surrender. My character surrenders, gets her loot taken and violated, but then I cannot escape the rapist. No matter how far I run, they will chase me down and repeat the sex over and over. I think that there is a finite number of times this will happen before I black out and end up somewhere. Is this intentional? If so how many times and Can I set that number in Vinfamy mod? The only way I got out until now was to quickly execute the rapist as soon as the animation is done and I am free for a few seconds, take my gear back, and pray I survive the rest.

Same here.

Guest O.Cobblepot
13 minutes ago, fedvic said:

Same here.

In Vinfamy's panel you can change numbers "rounds till exaustion",but in the future Vin said he will put option to disable this,he will put option by which you will have some time to run away,it was already there before actually,not sure why he taken it off,i really liked that,

now this teleportation to sanctuary thing gives some troubles and i cannot use some new mods,because i can be teleported to game breaking places.

I am having a problem w/ Violate and DD2, the console command to stop the restraints from being put on is not working and the NPC's that put them on my player are not dropping keys.  My player is too low in health and protection to hop to go buy keys so, I had to disable the DD2 mod :-(

Did I miss the response from Vinfamy on this problem in earlier post??

On 11/1/2017 at 1:23 PM, Vallarie said:

First I want to say thank you for this lovely mod. I literally started over when he mod broke just to fix it (for some reason a lot of scripts magically were turned into link files pointing to files that do not exist and not even full uninstallation / reinstallation of the mod worked, so go through each file if it doesn’t work for you and you e tried everything else)

I have a question about how this mod is supposed to function after surrender. My character surrenders, gets her loot taken and violated, but then I cannot escape the rapist. No matter how far I run, they will chase me down and repeat the sex over and over. I think that there is a finite number of times this will happen before I black out and end up somewhere. Is this intentional? If so how many times and Can I set that number in Vinfamy mod? The only way I got out until now was to quickly execute the rapist as soon as the animation is done and I am free for a few seconds, take my gear back, and pray I survive the rest.

13 hours ago, fedvic said:

Same here.

If you use RSE, it now includes a way to trim the bad peoples numbers down every time you are raped in Violate. I tied RSE to Violate for one purpose and discovered this little Rape Rage things as a consequence of that and it works WONDERFULLY to help you escape when you are LOW health and there are like 8 Raiders / Gunners kicking around taking turns on you.

Would it be possible to make an option where Violate behaves similar to this mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27086/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D27086%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Instead of surrendering at low health automatically (is annoying when you enter combat at low health and have no healing items, then get spawned to bum-fuck-Egypt with DD equipped because the PC surrendered immediately). Allow for a hotkey that forces the surrender animation. And when health reaches 0 player is knocked out instead. Getting knocked out and surrendering would both trigger Violate.

Maybe allow for the PC to cancel the animation with the same key? This would allow the PC to use a surprise attack through a feigned surrender by causing enemies to holster their weapons and walk slowly toward the PC. Maybe a dialogue option pop-up to confirm surrender. Select Yes to trigger Violate. Select No to resume combat (taken out of animation automatically).  

An option to just allow death and get knocked out with "knockout" only weapons (to be in compatibility with the aforementioned mod) would be cool too.

Edited by OmegaNovaios

Feature Ideas... Vulnerability percentages.

This is just some ideas...

Variable chances for rape dependent on situation.

Damaged limbs... the more damaged limbs you have, the greater the chance for being attacked and subdued.

1 broken limb = 5% chance per hit on your body, to be subdued and raped.

2 broken limbs = 10% chance per hit on your body, to be subdued.

3 broken limbs = 30% chance per hit on your body, to be subdued.

4 broken limbs = 50% chance per hit on your body, to be subdued. Just hope you have a follower to kill the enemies...

Sleeping beds... various beds attract the lowlifes, the worse the bed and area, the greater the chance you'll wake up next to someone you don't know. With your clothes unequipped.

Dirty sleeping bag = 5% chance to wake up with somebody, and no clothes equipped, and covered in cum. Better hope you took your birth control pills.

Dirty mattress = 3% chance to wake up with somebody making love to you, Human or Supermutant. Rapist defeat calmed for 1 minute after the deed.

Could be a problem in settlements with dirty mattresses and sleeping bags, that can't be deleted. Unless they can be excluded.

Just some ideas... I don't know how feasible they are though to add to the mod... :grin:

Edited by Krazyone

Allowing steam to update Fallout is what you are missing. Best bet, find which build of the game was the most stable for you, roll back to it and install the proper F4SE for it and then tell Steam to take a flying leap out the window and NEVER update Fallout again. :)

Seems this thing doesn't really work with custom races. I was using a Marie race mod since it is needed to match the skin colour to the face other wise the body will look like its burnt to a crisp. I swapped the race back to human and it worked well... with the incorrect textures. Anyone know how to get it to work with custom races?

EDIT: Seems that it might be a thing with the base mod Four Play itself where I have to shove in a script somewhere. Dunno how though so I'm going to try dig around. If som1 can tell me how as well would be appreciated.

Edited by soulbreaka

The only issue i have so far is with rape rage and i dont know if i did something wrong
so essesiantly once this happens the npc will not die instead it will rape headless  the worst part even if i teleport somewhere due to exhaustion the same npc is with me and rather than taking turns he wants my character all for himself :P.
tried it 3 times and things are still the same does anyone know can i fix this? or it has something to do with RSE?

Edited by Plattonterror
adding things

Like the mod a lot but I have had one issue with it. Sometimes between sex acts I get temporary control of my character and kill the person / people assaulting me then control is taken and a sex scene takes place but the person attacking me is lying dead and only I am animating (rather funny on the scenes where I am in the air). I have it set where I am not robbed as I would rather not have to go through the trouble of trying to get back the weapons stolen from me as they are typically rather powerful.

Got a question about this mod. I was going trough the settings and noticed there was a certain amount of violation for perversion to kick in. Just personal taste, but I don't like my character to start saying she wants things to happen. After all, combat rape. The thing I'm hitting however, she'll still say clearly submissive things (basically how she wants it) to the people defeating her. Is this intentional or is there an issue with turning off perversion as a whole?

6 hours ago, Maitso said:

Got a question about this mod. I was going trough the settings and noticed there was a certain amount of violation for perversion to kick in. Just personal taste, but I don't like my character to start saying she wants things to happen. After all, combat rape. The thing I'm hitting however, she'll still say clearly submissive things (basically how she wants it) to the people defeating her. Is this intentional or is there an issue with turning off perversion as a whole?

I'm pretty sure I saw an option in VCP to turn perversion off. I'll have to go back and check as I haven't played Fallout 4 in about a week.

I don't mind the perversion as I'm playing a nympho character anyway. But I could see how that would be annoying if you aren't.

Keeping both violation and perversion set to one round work for me anyway. I don't really enjoy sitting through nearly a half hour of violations and perversions, just to have my character randomly teleported across the map and therefore having to revert my game anyway xD

Sorry, I didn't say it properly there.

There is indeed the option to turn it off, however I'm still seeing those "nymfo"-type messages pop up when I do turn it off. So basically what I meant is. Does turning off just make the character instantly "perverted" or is something not working as it should?

15 minutes ago, Maitso said:

Sorry, I didn't say it properly there.

There is indeed the option to turn it off, however I'm still seeing those "nymfo"-type messages pop up when I do turn it off. So basically what I meant is. Does turning off just make the character instantly "perverted" or is something not working as it should?

You know, that's something I haven't tried. I never did turn Perversion completely off.

Have you tried uninstalling the mod (Violate) completely and upon reinstalling, disabled Perversion before encountering any NPCs? Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you also need to disable Perversion every time you load a save...at least I think you do...I don't think VCP saves your changes between save files.

In all honesty, I don't even use Violate anymore because it's been frustrating. The actual violating is nice and all but getting teleported to random locations and the lengthy amount of time the violations take in general is messing with my game.

46 minutes ago, Maitso said:

Well, it was a new game after installing four play and violate. so technically I did. Didn't know settings reset however.

Hopefully you manage to figure it out.

By the way, do you deal with the same issues I do with Violate?

For instance, say you're getting violated by a group of 3 raiders. How long does it take before they're done? And when they are done, does your character get teleported to a random location?

1 hour ago, Maitso said:

It does seem to freeze up in moments. I'm thinking it's a pathing problem for the attackers to get to you. Amount of assaults depends on your settings though.

The teleport at the end does indeed happen.

Okay, so I'm not the only one. I decided to reactivate Violate and tweak the settings a bit and have been testing for the past couple hours.

I've basically concluded that the best way for me to use Violate is to set rounds until exhaustion (per strength level) to 1, rounds until perversion (per endurance level) to 2 and robbery off. I let my character get violated and then I re-load a save and kill the violaters instead. It just seems to be the best way to go about it because of that teleporting feature at the end...I don't even know how but I was getting violated by some raiders outside Diamond City and when they were done (after about 5 minutes of violation), I was teleported to the Switchboard...that was really odd. I really didn't want to be there yet as I haven't met the Railroad yet in this playthrough. It's a shame, I really like the idea of the mod and want to use it.

12 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Okay, so I'm not the only one. I decided to reactivate Violate and tweak the settings a bit and have been testing for the past couple hours.

I've basically concluded that the best way for me to use Violate is to set rounds until exhaustion (per strength level) to 1, rounds until perversion (per endurance level) to 2 and robbery off. I let my character get violated and then I re-load a save and kill the violaters instead. It just seems to be the best way to go about it because of that teleporting feature at the end...I don't even know how but I was getting violated by some raiders outside Diamond City and when they were done (after about 5 minutes of violation), I was teleported to the Switchboard...that was really odd. I really didn't want to be there yet as I haven't met the Railroad yet in this playthrough. It's a shame, I really like the idea of the mod and want to use it.

1 hour ago, Maitso said:

It does seem to freeze up in moments. I'm thinking it's a pathing problem for the attackers to get to you. Amount of assaults depends on your settings though.

The teleport at the end does indeed happen.

You know... If you play as female characters, RSE has a violate mode in it. Just ONE attacker and just ONE rape and most importantly, no teleport or robbery. ;)