New Companion

wampa

Im just wondering if anyone knows of any good companions im getting a bit tired of using cass or veronica and sunny has just disappeared in my current game so she is not an option right now. I know they wont have all the sexout support and such but im just looking for a new companion right now

• 2 weeks later...

Well in the past I've used a few companion mods to try and find the right one.

Wendy Gilbert was good but I found too complicated and clunky

Sunny Companion (old version) I used for a long time since its vert straight forward.

Sunny Companion (new) Installed, but havent tried yet)

I think I remember seeing FO3 port of the Jessi and or Kelsey companions. I'd have to go back and look. One of them was a healer, and was far more flexible as a companion as teh other..just can't remember which was which.

there is a port for Jessi and I think Kelsey(the healer btw), I can think of a couple adult ones (since this is in the adult section) the playthings(no voices anymore, its too bad there cant be some voice actors or something), and katie. theres also sonia now that i think of it, she comes with a bunch of new weapons

Archived