Glorious Mass Effect Andromeda Fan Art

skyrimsucks

I could not belive my eyes. the striking beauty of the image left me on my knees perplexed in awe of its magnificence. the barbaric age of patriarchy and tower of man leadership has been abolished to make room for triumph of far greater, feminine ideas no longer bound by logic or discipline. 2 of the most advanced philosophies that could possibly manifest in our cosmos; capitalism and feminism sprout out in its fullest form and entaglended in perfect synchronization which created ultimate mechanism of perfect shapes and perfect function. 

those images sinked into my mind and induced sensation of deep refinement into my body which started to feel, alien, god like and no longer human. under their guiding  whispers i started to see colours that have never been seen before by human eye, neither words for witch exist. sensation of cosmic horror twisted my insides and forced waters of ecstasy out of my eyes. we have asceneded.

tumblr_inline_onksclOzXU1ub8qpb_500.jpg

I could not belive my eyes. the striking beauty of the image left me on my knees perplexed in awe of its magnificence. the barbaric age of patriarchy and tower of man leadership has been abolished to make room for triumph of far greater, feminine ideas no longer bound by logic or discipline. 2 of the most advanced philosophies that could possibly manifest in our cosmos; capitalism and feminism sprout out in its fullest form and entaglended in perfect synchronization which created ultimate mechanism of perfect shapes and perfect function. 

those images sinked into my mind and induced sensation of deep refinement into my body which started to feel, alien, god like and no longer human. under their guiding  whispers i started to see colours that have never been seen before by human eye, neither words for witch exist. sensation of cosmic horror twisted my insides and forced waters of ecstasy out of my eyes. we have asceneded.

---snip---

are You a hater or a supporter?

Ironic shit is not appropriate and the rest, there are already two existing threads!  ;)

For haters

Mass Effect Andromeda for Haters

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75169-mass-effect-andromeda-for-haters/

For supporters

Mass Effect Andromeda - General Discussion

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75170-mass-effect-andromeda-general-discussion/

This thread will closed securely.  ;)

this thread exist to public my wonderful fan art as well as glorious source material which inspired it. its my expression of "special" love which so "special" game certainly deserves. also its good to watch for people who fap too much. if u fap to andomeda characters there is no hope for u.

this thread exist to public my wonderful fan art as well as glorious source material which inspired it. its my expression of "special" love which so "special" game certainly deserves. also its good to watch for people who fap too much. if u fap to andomeda characters there is no hope for u.

Now I prove to you that opposite, a beautiful character to create everyone can, but some can not with slider circumvent.  :P

wonderful, especially brown shade on her realisitcly plastic, perfectly animated by female hand face. everybody knows that ppl with blue eyes got dark cream carnation. i also like the jawline and haircut too, it seems retro style. like from game from 2002. man i wish i could saw that char romance with that jim sterling looking asari. considering political views of that enormous sjw gas filled ballon i wouldnt be be suprised if he was used as model.

Archived