About Sex Animations

Hi,

Do i have to do anything in the wickedwhims settings so that all animations i've downloaded show up in game? Because I have noticed that some are missing when i play the game. 

I download the mods and then put them in the mods folder, like any other mod? That should be enough? One i know i can't find are the new ''Daggers Animations'' , wich is really bad because my gf would love having them in her game

/Danny

Hey!

Once the game loads look at the WickedWhims purple notification if the author name is present there, this way you will know if it's loaded.

If it isn't you either forgot to extract the archive it's in or placed it in an inappropriate place.

Thank you for the quick reply. Been looking a bit closer and it seems like the only animation i can't find is the ''Dagger_Animations'' girl/girl animation. Been looking under every sex/position. I might be doing something wrong in game since it is my gf who plays sims 4 i only download and install the mods:)

To play girl on girl animations I thing you also need to go in the WW settings ingame, and in the Gender settings select "anything goes". 

This fixed the problem! thank you very much!!

But now i've got a new problem. The strap-on on one girl is always on and a penis on the other. I think they appear when switching sex position but I can't remove them. Maybe I should make a new thread about this?

Thanks

during sex click on the sim. go to WW menu, then "outfit" then "Remove Strapon".

Great thanks! Works

Big thanks to all of you for helping me and for delivering all these fantastic mods.

You keep making this game better than what it is with only EA stuff. And i bet its cuz of all you modders this game sells! You are King & Queens!

Thanks!

Archived