SOS Issues

I'm using the latest version on LL but for some reason the potions don't work on my character and I cannot use the MCM to change my schlong size. It says SOSRACEMENU so I'm guessing its in Racemenu? If so I cannot find anything but something that bends my schlong up or down in there. :( My wife's been eyeing those 'curved swords' those Nord women go on about. Kind of want to be able to staisfy her in bed. :'( </3

When you install XPMSE skeleton, there is an option to install the SOSRaceMenu.esp optional file.  With this file in your load order, your schlong's size is controlled ONLY through RaceMenu.  The normal SOS size mechanisms will not work (MCM, potions, etc).  It should be in the Genitals tab in RaceMenu.  If you installed SOS in an existing save, there may be some issues with the tab appearing.  Or your papyrus may be overloaded and is preventing the tab from appearing.  Try starting a new character and see if you see the tab then.

Archived