More nasty critter + True wolves of skyrim...

boobi3

I just recently installed Sexualized true wolves of skyrim on the same download page as More Nasty Critter. For some reason the Wolves of Skyrim's wolf doesn't seem to work correctly. This is what it look like normaly

TESV_2017_03_19_17_30_16_21.jpg

This is what it looks like during sex

TESV_2017_03_19_17_31_06_58.jpg

Unlike the dogs,

Normally it will look like this

TESV_2017_03_19_18_33_12_90.jpg

and during the act, it changes to this

TESV_2017_03_19_18_34_19_21.jpg

I installed More Nasty Critter first, then True Wolves to Skyrim, then Sexualized True wolves of skyrim. Did I do something wrong?

I'm actually okay with it changing when in sex animation. What bugs me is that it doesn't change for the wolf :[

Try with All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy, it changes wolves appearance and dogs also but you have to uninstall True Wolves of Skyrim.

I'm actually okay with it changing when in sex animation. What bugs me is that it doesn't change for the wolf :[

1. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

2. go back to the Creature Framework MCM and find the wolf settings. (for me it's found on page 5)

3. make sure they are set to "SexLab Nude Creatures"

Sorry I took so long to answer, had midterm. Anyway I do have All-in-one installed, and I have try it without True Wolves. It works, but...I kinda want to True Wolves lol. I will try your method MadMan, lets hope this works :]

I did what MadMan suggested and the little stump that wolves have normally is not gone. But during sex the wolf shows it schlong now, Thanks MadManGun

Archived