Modsgarden website Issue?

Stinky Rat

Hello, don't know if anyone uses Klub17 on Modsgarden, but as anyone else. (Thoses who get on Modsgarden often enough) Came to a encounter of this? "The Incorrect key file for table './smfbase/smf_members.MYI'; try to repair it" I would try reporting to the admin of that place but I just can't do it without the annoyance of this. If so IF anyone is able to help me out or contact the admin of Modsgarden do let them know that I am having a odd issue with this. Website works normal when i'm log off but when I'm logged in thats when the error is showing it's ugly rear towards my innconent eyes. The username I go by in modsgarden is Nqz. Once more help is really apprecated. :)

post-164770-0-38194800-1489867119_thumb.png

From an unreliable source it's rumored to be in the process of being shut down permanently for CP. You can only 'access' it for a short time because the indexing service has been disabled and it allows the mods/admins to back up data before final shut down.

This of course you should take with a grain of salt until it's been proven otherwise. I personally have not heard anything to the contrary.

From an unreliable source it's rumored to be in the process of being shut down permanently for CP. You can only 'access' it for a short time because the indexing service has been disabled and it allows the mods/admins to back up data before final shut down.

This of course you should take with a grain of salt until it's been proven otherwise. I personally have not heard anything to the contrary.

In fact it's thrixxx that tried to shut down the website for child abuse, even if there were no cp at all. 

Anyway, a new site will be coming back, it's not the first time it happened.

In fact it's thrixxx that tried to shut down the website for child abuse, even if there were no cp at all. 

Anyway, a new site will be coming back, it's not the first time it happened.

This is true. I've been with the K17 community for a very long time, and I have been through many forum shut downs and exodus's. We'll recover soon enough. :)

EDIT: Its a database issue. Phoebe the moderator reported that it's being worked on. :)

Archived