"View of family" 0.0.1b version [In progress]!

DotaFan

RuOvSZX.jpg

GAME INFO

Updated: 2017-03-18
Genre: Alpha, 3D models, Renpy, Sister, brother, Incest
Censorship: None
Version: Ver 0.0.1b
Developer: https://www.patreon.com/marvelsgame
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac
Language: English

Hello! My name is Marvel. I have long wanted to develop a game for adults
And now 2 months I have been actively engaged in this. I suggest you take a look at the result.)
"View of family" is a pov, RPG game for adults. You will take on the role of an ordinary 21-year-old guy who lives a normal life and works as a tutor. After the departure of his father, he, for the time being, assumed the role of head of the family. But the noble desire to spend more time with the family grew into something more ...

7mO0FIw.png

1gkXyUX.png

hHpffOF.png

UwByv1G.png

Ung6QON.png

Changelog:
1. The scene in the kitchen is changed.
2. Fixed typographical errors.
3. Temporary map of the city.
All new content will be added to the version 0.0.2.!

Download:
PC- https://mega.nz/#!F8cXQBiK!aiIZhmH1rf-bWL5rgoUUkoG6j3cotqWevYvKyN0aRlg
Mac- https://mega.nz/#!J9MGQDhR!5tXhvsHfMXVaXCs_QjoO0k26UqGoMVQQzpfDpu7Pclc

One question how can a person feel a pussy through 2 pairs of underwear a dress and blue jeans not to mention be able to tell that they are very wet?

So it took her 30 min to remove her dress? She really sucks at changing clothes especially since she is only wearing a dress unless she took more then one thing in there with her and only wanted to show the one outfit.

Looks pretty good I did see a few spots that need a touch up but other then that everything looks good. I did seem some areas where a I needs to be capitalized but I figured those will be seen and fixed without pointing them out.

View Capitalize I in the first sentence. Spilt 2nd and 3rd sentence at up.I. Last sentence should be I think she wants to talk to you about something.

post-25667-0-33821400-1489868684_thumb.png

View 1 Should be maybe.

post-25667-0-15913100-1489868934_thumb.png

View 2 That was Emma. She wanted to move our lesson.

post-25667-0-80831800-1489868995_thumb.png

View 3 Change do to are.

post-25667-0-09841900-1489869086_thumb.png

View 4 Change is to got or became.

post-25667-0-85219600-1489869217_thumb.png

One question how can a person feel a pussy through 2 pairs of underwear a dress and blue jeans not to mention be able to tell that they are very wet?

So it took her 30 min to remove her dress? She really sucks at changing clothes especially since she is only wearing a dress unless she took more then one thing in there with her and only wanted to show the one outfit.

Looks pretty good I did see a few spots that need a touch up but other then that everything looks good. I did seem some areas where a I needs to be capitalized but I figured those will be seen and fixed without pointing them out.

View Capitalize I in the first sentence. Spilt 2nd and 3rd sentence at up.I. Last sentence should be I think she wants to talk to you about something.

attachicon.gifview.png

View 1 Should be maybe.

attachicon.gifview 1.png

View 2 That was Emma. She wanted to move our lesson.

attachicon.gifview 2.png

View 3 Change do to are.

attachicon.gifview 3.png

View 4 Change is to got or became.

attachicon.gifview 4.png

Based on personal experience I will say that it is possible.)

Same.)

It turned out I was very inconsiderate. I noticed it after the release and already fixed it. Thank you very much for the tips.)

Archived