Game Freezes when killing a specific Foresworn at Karthspire

Karukos

I have no idea why or what or anything. Also Esbern is not here and I am not sure what is causing the mistake :-| I also have no mods working in that place. The only thing I have that might work there is that I have this mod, tho I am pretty sure it is not supposed to break in that moment

You know, I and several other have had a freeze issue within Dustman's Cairn at the scene where Farkas transforms back from a werewolf.  It came down to the mod "HDT Invisibility Fix" (no longer available on Nexus).  Removing that mod fixed the issue.  Might try that (IF you have HDT IF installed).

Try going back a few saves and start from there, chances are something screwed up and is in whatever save you are loading from. Or you could try to use save tool and possibly fix the problem.

I will maybe try that. Thanks!

You know, I and several other have had a freeze issue within Dustman's Cairn at the scene where Farkas transforms back from a werewolf.  It came down to the mod "HDT Invisibility Fix" (no longer available on Nexus).  Removing that mod fixed the issue.  Might try that (IF you have HDT IF installed).

Nope I do not, but thanks for the information to not try and find something like that!

Archived