Changing weight slider ingame issue

PawnMan

Have you tick "Racemenu morph" when doing batch build?

I guess the cloth still have other body (non-bodyslide) remain within, you may have to use nifskope to manually delete the extra body.

Ya, I re did the body slide batch and body build with the Race morph checked a bunch of times. I will try the nifskope a try. give me a while as i have barely touched the tool. need to re learn it. 

Have you tick "Racemenu morph" when doing batch build?

I guess the cloth still have other body (non-bodyslide) remain within, you may have to use nifskope to manually delete the extra body.

Okay, i opened Nifskope. Opened the prisoner clothes and it looks exactly whats in the gif at weight zero. the base body clipping though the clothes.

So i tried deleting it and starting the game. but the game would crash. So i ran body slide maybe to fix it. It just rebuilt the base body. So body slide keeps building the base body. so maybe i need to do something in body slide so it stops doing that?

post-251438-0-54198800-1489447314_thumb.jpg

Your BodySlide installation is missing the slider data.

You didn't check the CBBE option when installing BodySlide, or you did and something went wrong.

It looks like body slide keeps building the base body instead of making it invisible.

post-251438-0-08320200-1489447962_thumb.png

post-251438-0-88882400-1489447971_thumb.png

Is there a setting to make so it doesn't build the base body when i batch build. Having a hard time finding an option to keep the base body invisible. 

EDIT UPDATE. It has something to do with Clams of Skyrim body. The body for clams of skyrim base shape is on in all the outfits.

But when i switch to PSB (Pregnant scaling body) The base shape is off. How would i go about turning the base shape off for clams of skyrim?

post-251438-0-66281600-1489448712_thumb.png

Archived