Looking for a skeleton mask/face/head on the screenshot

Hola!

I'm planning on marking a necromancer or something like that playthrough, and I found this screenshot on nexus? (forget if you can mention that site here)

Not sure if I can give a link, so I'll attach it

Hola!

I'm planning on making a necromancer or something like that playthrough, and I found this screenshot on nexus? (forget if you can mention that site here)

Not sure if I can give a link, so I'll attach it

P.S. if anyone wants to know what's the armor is, it's DCR - King Crusader Armor

post-106659-0-55036600-1488835810_thumb.jpg

To me it looks like the standard skull model with Dawnguard's Soul Cairn skeleton textures fitted to replace the head model.

I'd do it like this -- get the standalone skull model, apply the boneman textures, then take it to some 3D app like Outfit Studio to assign the proper weighting and partitions, and you can then alter the mod's helmet to have the skull inside and not display the character's head. Then you just add it to the game through either TES5Edit or CK.

Archived