Sun’s and KitKat’s Poses - Pose requests thread

KitKatKseniya

Cfrrulez, creator of the popular mod on nexus Sun's poses, will be taking requests for poses for a new pose mod that she will be making!

This mod will differ to sun's poses in some ways:

• Female/Feminine poses only
  • NSFW poses allowed

When requesting a pose, please post a reference image, as this greatly helps get the pose looking exactly as you want it.

If your pose reference image is linked to a website off LL and is NSFW, could you please state that its a NSFW image.

Cfrrulez will be handling all the pose making, I'm more in an admin / testing / reference screenshotting role :)

If you're not sure whether a pose you want meets the criteria, post it anyway and we can judge from there. Don't worry, we don't bite ;)

Note: Please be aware that poses with alot of knee bending will have clipping issues due to the way CBBE works and leg raises sometimes don't work depending on the height that the character is in. This is an issue with the FO4 BipedRig and can be fixed by using modpos z 20 while the camera is frozen in console.

Thanks for reading and get requesting!

Im surprised theres not more interest in this. Id make requests but ik how to animate myself :/ . Love the work you two do though. Maybe one day you two can take over my mod for me>.<

Thanks for the message and support :)

Love your mods too <3

I think the lack of interest is because of Dave's Template mod having "only" 76 spots for .hkx-files... Between Sun's poses(54?) and BLH's animations (76) you have to pick and choose already. I haven't even rummaged through the ones that exist yet =p Many poses are already represented, but there is definetely an interest.

This will be separate from Dave's Template. Although the framework will be the same the pose names will be different, ESP will be different, and of course there won't be a limit of 76 as I'll be updating as I get the requests. However I will be using the template as a starting point that will eventually become its own thing.

I actually tried a few days ago to get them to work as idle animations. spent hours making an .esp with each idle represented with a good name and proper path. For some reason every pose was the same one, no matter what I picked. Then I realized when I make a rug version (assignable furniture type stuff) its going to be a compatibility patch with Sun's Poses anyway, so Im just trying to finish the new animations quick and actually get to making them compatible as soon as possible.

The images don't load automatixally and when I click on them to view them on a different tab they don't load at all. Seems I don't have authorization to view them. Is it a private album in IMGUR?

One thing I will point is that this mod will be very similar to Dave's Mod, not the template. The mod will have appropriate and easily identifiable categories and sub menus that will be named after the person that requested the pose.

You will NOT have to worry about choosIng between Dave's Poses, Sun's Poses, and this one. Also, I will be rewriting Sun's Poses from the ground up so that it no longer uses the template and therefore you guys can then use BLHs Poses (formerly 75 kinky animations).

So in short, POSES FOR EVERYONE!!!

If people prefer, would they like to have Sun's poses and this new one just all in one so that it only takes up one ESP? I can split Sun's Poses into different categories such as NSFW, SFW, and Masculine categories. This of course will take a bit longer to make but please let me know what is preferential.

Thank you everyone for your continued support :)

One thing I will point is that this mod will be very similar to Dave's Mod, not the template. The mod will have appropriate and easily identifiable categories and sub menus that will be named after the person that requested the pose.

You will NOT have to worry about choosIng between Dave's Poses, Sun's Poses, and this one. Also, I will be rewriting Sun's Poses from the ground up so that it no longer uses the template and therefore you guys can then use BLHs Poses (formerly 75 kinky animations).

If people prefer, would they like to have Sun's poses and this new one just all in one so that it only takes up one ESP? I can split Sun's Poses into different categories such as NSFW, SFW, and Masculine categories. This of course will take a bit longer to make but please let me know what is preferential.

Awesome! You may also do my dishes if you want to!!!!  and vacuum muaha... mua MUAHAHAAHAHA sexist-slam :-P

What about these? We have pistol and sword poses and so forth - hand to hand combat has to be relevant somehow and then we would probably need stumble/fall/got hit poses too, to tell a whole story =p...

post-537283-0-28205500-1489050241_thumb.jpg

Awesome! You may also do my dishes if you want to!!!! and vacuum muaha... mua MUAHAHAAHAHA sexist-slam :-P

What about these? We have pistol and sword poses and so forth - hand to hand combat has to be relevant somehow and then we would probably need stumble/fall/got hit poses too, to tell a whole story =p...

attachicon.gif8922368-fighter-set-Stock-Vector-karate-ninja-silhouettes.jpg

I'll definitely be adding these and will hopefully got them done in a timely manner. Given the numerous poses available for Skyrim and many people having their own version, I want to start growing the animation community for Fallout 4 in hopes that people will still see the potential in the game and that it isn't "dying".

Archived