So which mods do you guys think are the most script heavy?

I'm gonna try and start my game over with a more stable skyrim and want to reduce my amount of scripts
because it causes performance issues.

I'm using the [Threads] option in enblocal and made DataSyncMode=2 and PriorityMode=3 to reduce the amount of crashes I get
but hate the stuttering these settings cause. I get Sexlab might be a big one, maybe Deadly Dragons as well?

So if anyone can help me with which heavy scripted mods should be targeted and removed to reduce crashes it would really help.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
EFFCore.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
OSA.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
Bikini-MTM.esp
MainMenu.esp
Snow Elf Overhaul.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
zzlovelyfeather.esp
Pauldrons.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
VioLens.esp
TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
UIExtensions.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
KJ Lore Tattoos 2K.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
Dagger of time.esp
Shalamayne - Johnskyrim.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
neuner09_ballgag.esp
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp
FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp
Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Shadow Remover.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
DagiRaht.esp
Skyrim Accessories.esp
Elewin Sunglasses.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SoSFC-LF.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
iHUD.esp
InvisEyeFixes.esp
Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
GladiatorArmor.esp
JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite.esp
TKDodge.esp
SkyUI.esp
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
geralt_ravenarmor_v02b.esp
DCSorceress.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
Egyptsibyl.esp
lilithsobliterator3_0.esp
Mai.esp
ElysiumArmor.esp
HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp
Ayane Succubus.esp
EvaCloth.esp
S7B ArmorPack 2.esp
Commonwealth Shorts.esp
Hime_Robe.esp
HENTAI PANTS.esp
Mystic Enchantress.esp
Princess of Flowers.esp
SimpleKnit.esp
SMDR Cat Lingerie.esp
Minou Onechanbara Kagura Set CBBE TBBP.esp
YogaTeacher.esp
Arcane Sister Outfit.esp
Dadag Sexy Summer.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Osare KneeSocks 2nd.esp
Maxwell Outfit.esp
Amiella Outfit.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
NecromancerMask.esp
Incarnatecreatures.esp
nun wimple.esp
Minou Aradia Lace Dress CBBE TBBP.esp
BnS Uniform Set.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
EnemyEnhancer.esp
SLAnimSpeed.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
BlueJeans.esp
tom349fistweapons.esp
powereraser.esp
Nisit.esp
Tomb Raider Like.esp
Osare Maid Outfit.esp
AncientBladeWeapons.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
XPMSE.esp
MRAE_InstantKill5for1000.esp
toggleallymortalityspell.esp
tacticalanalysisspell.esp
ElementalFuryFixNerfed.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
magicmoonsp.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
Female Sultry Follower Voice Fix.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
MJP_Schwarzenegger.esp
Immersive Music.esp
Doomhammer - Johnskyrim.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
moveitLWT.esp
ancientstaff.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Godswords - Johnskyrim.esp
armored armwraps and footwraps.esp
Sulfuras The Reclaimed Hand - Johnskyrim.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
Shadowmourne - Johnskyrim.esp
LB_GroveMatronStaff.esp
NeoDizzySet.esp
Xanafollower.esp
Slooty Vault Jumpsuit.esp
LycHairstyler.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp
spelleraser.esp
KCEAssaultRifles.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp

Interesting Npcs is one. Unfortunately, most of the sex mods are heavily scripted. Footprints and Wet n Cold are two more. Slavery mods, Frostfall, and some others. One way to check is to download and use TESVTESSE to check the actual # of strings that each mod adds. 65,000 is your hard limit without CrashFixes.  :) 

"Heavy scripts" is kind of misleading.  Some mods are very heavily scripted, yet these scripts only fire at specific instances (on cell change, on hit, etc).  These are not necessarily bad.  They fire once and are done.  Then there are mods that only have a few scripts, but run constantly (on a timer, for example).  The scripts themselves are light, but because of the repetitive calling of these scripts, they can be very bad.  SexLab is heavily script, but it is not a constantly firing set of scripts.  SexLab Arousal Redux does fire on regular intervals, but is not is not as "heavy" as the original.  SOS can be considered heavy because it's trying to schlongify everyone.  Same with MNC (specifically Creature Framework).  What I'd suggest is look here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/dangerous_mods_masterlist

It's a good list of mods to avoid, some with replacements that work better.  Looking at your load order, nothing really sticks out to me (but I am not familiar will some of the mods you have listed) other than the sex mods listed. 

There 3 things to look out for, memory: to many texture mods. Scripts(To many scripted mods) and string counts not exceeding 65.000 These are the only handycap for regular skyrim. passing any of these 3 is a shore way crashing. Also not sure if this is my pc limitation but too many mcm mods could also make the game less stable meaning more prone to crashing and this happens even without even getting no where near 65.000 strings.

What i could never solved myself is crashing when loading games, and this only happens to me when i play female character, have a female companion with me or safe outside usually save inside building with not many things going on around me and i can load the game just fine.

As for your question what mods qualify as script heavy it depends also how you play what combinations of mods you play with.

You have to understand that even though the name script heavy does not really bode well. the mod itself playing it on it's own even though considered script heavy will not limit your playstyle, but combining those with other script heavy mods could. Your pc is the only real limit that will answer that for you.

So if anyone can help me with which heavy scripted mods should be targeted and removed to reduce crashes it would really help.

If your current load is already giving problems for you, adding Asis to this list is also sure way to make your game go haywire. how are you using this mod are telling it to spawn loads of npc/creatures if so try to cut it down a bit you will see your game becoming more stable. rather then heaving asis pop 8 to 10 extra npc on your screen.

If somebody is thinking that if Scripts folder have a huge amount of files then mod is 'script heavy'...

Just look at ANY 'greeting' mod. It dosn't contain scripts at all. But it uses a huge amount of forcegreet dialog lines with conditions.

Every time when some Actor is near PC, ALL lines in ALL .esp/.esm are scanned...

"I have CTD when entering town/tavern..." - for every NPC near PC we have 'amount NPC' * 'amount fg-lines' engine scans. Isn't it HEAVY load?

Kind Regards.

The Vilja companion mod and Maids 2:Deception are two of the heavier scripted mods as the scripts are constantly firing and being updated. The author of the latter even advised against using too many scripted mods in conjunction with M2:D.

Of those posted, VioLens is a pretty big offender not only when it comes to script load but when it comes to scripts which cause crashes.

SexlLab Aroused classic is also excessive but the Redux version isn't really too much trouble on a moderately burdened load order.

Most of the mods in your load order are pretty light as far as script burden goes if they have any at all(the clothing mods tend to have none at all) but it might be an issue of a death-of-one-thousand-cuts.

You can use Optimized Vanilla Textures from Nexus, instead of the official hi res texture packs from Bethesda.

Optimized looks better and uses less memory. It also doesn't need the Unofficial Hires Patch.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57353/

You shouldnt use the old brawl bugs patch these days. There is a more modern one available.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465/?

If you don't care about weapon styling for npc's, you can disable xpmse.esp. You will still have its skeleton.

HDT High Heels is abit heavy and I think its debug option is on be default.

You can still use NIO high heels which uses Net Immerse Override, which is included with RaceMenu.

Beware though that some outfit mods have HDT as a hard requirement. You can change them to NIO, but requires abit of tinkering.

a couple of notes

1 - for textures the higher the resolution the more it takes to run them so an option would be to get (and learn how to use, but is fairly simple) Ordenador ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/ ) which can be used to lower resolution of textures (for gameplay unless using a very hi def screen the difference is either not or barely noticeable)

2 - please check the More Nasty Critters download page for the correct order of the ESP/ESM files it adds (the Morenastycritters.esp is incorrectly placed in you posted load order).

3 - while NSAP has some good animations in it, you may want to consider getting the SLAL animation packs that can replace all the animations is has in it (therefore saving you a load order spot).  it may take a couple of SLAL pack to replace it but all the animations it provides are available in the packs (most are updated to look/work better).

Archived