Seeking a sensual slave style dance please!

(moved here to correct topic thread.. sorry)

Hi. :)

I am having trouble finding a sensual kind of slow slave dance or seductive dance that my player can use while working in an Inn. Something Lore-friendly and not like a modern dance. Also that is kind of on the spot and wont have me skipping all around the room. I guess a bit like an Arabian belly-dance kind of thing.

I am hoping it could be something i could activate with a hotkey or silent shout ( that wont have every guard getting mad at me for using).

Something a pretty Tavern wench might do to seduce the customers at any Skyrim Inn.

I am not really wanting to cast and spell that makes everyone around me dance. Just something i can make myself do.

I hope someone can help.

Sophie. :)

(moved here to correct topic thread.. sorry)

Hi. :)

I am having trouble finding a sensual kind of slow slave dance or seductive dance that my player can use while working in an Inn. Something Lore-friendly and not like a modern dance. Also that is kind of on the spot and wont have me skipping all around the room. I guess a bit like an Arabian belly-dance kind of thing.

I am hoping it could be something i could activate with a hotkey or silent shout ( that wont have every guard getting mad at me for using).

Something a pretty Tavern wench might do to seduce the customers at any Skyrim Inn.

I am not really wanting to cast and spell that makes everyone around me dance. Just something i can make myself do.

I hope someone can help.

Sophie. :)

This mod has an optional file that does what you ask.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75766/?tab=11&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Ffeedsmod%2F%3Fid%3D75766&pUp=1

Thank you again. I just tried it and went into an Inn and played my Lute to check that it works and tye all danced so sensually!! hehe

couple questions if i may:

1) i checked my spells ( i have FNIS and did run it prior to playing) and i cant find any regarding casting on myself or others. I checked thoroughly and it didnt put any spells in there. What would the spell/s be called? The NPCS do sensually dance automatically when a bard plays but i have no spell controsl for when i want to dance myself like that or cast it on others.

2) Out of curiosty are you able to have ONLY females in the game dance like this and leave the males to do the default dances? Just couldnt help but giggle watching all the males also doing a feminine sensual dance. hehe.

Thank you again.

( also i have the SensualCirco for All after the main one in load order and it is showing its overwriting something which i would imagine is trying to add spells. Do i need both files or just the SensualCirco for all?)

Thank you again. I just tried it and went into an Inn and played my Lute to check that it works and tye all danced so sensually!! hehe

couple questions if i may:

1) i checked my spells ( i have FNIS and did run it prior to playing) and i cant find any regarding casting on myself or others. I checked thoroughly and it didnt put any spells in there. What would the spell/s be called? The NPCS do sensually dance automatically when a bard plays but i have no spell controsl for when i want to dance myself like that or cast it on others.

2) Out of curiosty are you able to have ONLY females in the game dance like this and leave the males to do the default dances? Just couldnt help but giggle watching all the males also doing a feminine sensual dance. hehe.

Thank you again.

( also i have the SensualCirco for All after the main one in load order and it is showing its overwriting something which i would imagine is trying to add spells. Do i need both files or just the SensualCirco for all?)

Make sure you have Fnis Spells as well as FNIS idles, they are separate mods.

"The Sensual Cicero for all" overwrites slot C1 of FNIS Spells mod. There should be three spells added by FNIS Spells in your magic menu, One to pick the spell, one to cast it on npc's and one to cast it on the PC. You can just use the optional FNIS Spell file if you wish and not the main one. There is no current way to have separate gender dance animations in Skyrim at the moment that I am aware of. Glad you liked it! Pardon my shameless self promotion... ;)

i have FNIS spells and FNIS idles and i have numerous mod spells i use like Tamed Beasts and dovakin relax etc. Some i can use on myself and some on others. But when i checked my game after running FNIS etc i cant find any spell related to this mod.

I do have both installed so maybe i should only use one? i am not sure. 

When you talk about slot C i am unsure what you mean. I just usually open my magic menu via tab, favorite the spells i want and then use them. I expected to see these in one of the Magic menus but i cant see it. I do have a FNIS Idles but i havent ever used that directly. is it that i click and then in there find the spells i would cast on myself or others?

Sorry if i sound confused. :)

and thank you for being patient. :)

i have FNIS spells and FNIS idles and i have numerous mod spells i use like Tamed Beasts and dovakin relax etc. Some i can use on myself and some on others. But when i checked my game after running FNIS etc i cant find any spell related to this mod.

I do have both installed so maybe i should only use one? i am not sure. 

When you talk about slot C i am unsure what you mean. I just usually open my magic menu via tab, favorite the spells i want and then use them. I expected to see these in one of the Magic menus but i cant see it. I do have a FNIS Idles but i havent ever used that directly. is it that i click and then in there find the spells i would cast on myself or others?

Sorry if i sound confused. :)

and thank you for being patient. :)

In FNIS add on spells mod, this dance animation will over write the very first slot of the 81 available. It is in C1 block when you open it with the FNIS spell selector, when you click on C1 another window with 9 choices appear, the very first choice will be the SensualCicero dance. Then you can choose to use the FNIS NPC idles spell to cast it on others or use the FNIS Player Idles spell to cast it on yourself. Hope that helps.

Archived