Missing "Extra Info"

Allannaa

I've lost something (No, not my mind.  Okay well, yes, but anyway...)

I finally had to admit that my ancient hard drive was dead.  Unfortunately it's *so* dead that I couldn't lift Skyrim off it, so I just started over with a clean install.

I downloaded the mods I use, and I'm installing them, and everything is great thus far (amazing what a new HD can do for you).

But I'm missing something, and I have absolutely no idea which mod had it to begin with.

Something I used originally had an "Extra Info Window" -- as best I can remember, that's actually what it was called.  If you opened the Console and Clicked on something, you'd get not only the ID for it, you'd actually get another window in the Console UI (for lack of a better way to put it) that had things such as, What mod it came from, What actor values someone had... and so on.

I always thought it was part of SOS, but I've got that reinstalled and running correctly, and I'm not seeing my "Extra" window.

Note -- I did NOT get the Special Edition download -- I stuck with old Skyrim, HF, DG, and DB, since I didn't see a new version of SKSE yet.

I basically have the same setup now that I did before the new HD, though I haven't yet finished DLing SL itself.  Is that where the "Extra" window was?  I'm going nuts here, I loved that window.

Help!  Please?  You guys don't want to see an old lady lose her mind do you? ... wait, don't answer that....

Thanks in advance!

Archived