[Search] [Request] Zaz Animation Pack BodySlide Files?

*crickets*

Anyone?

Highly unlikely, because most if not all? of those items are restraints for wrists/ankles/neck/head. These are things that are for the most part almost identical across all bodies so bodyslide is not needed for them, I'm guessing bodyslide is the reason you need them? Some sort of extreme proportioned body on the legs/arms?

*crickets*

Anyone?

Highly unlikely, because most if not all? of those items are restraints for wrists/ankles/neck/head. These are things that are for the most part almost identical across all bodies so bodyslide is not needed for them, I'm guessing bodyslide is the reason you need them? Some sort of extreme proportioned body on the legs/arms?

UUNP Perky, hardly extreme.  I just get weird clipping, particularly on the wrist restraints that attach to a waist belt.  I'm pretty shit trying to use Outfit Studio, so I was hoping someone had already done the leg work.

• 1 year later...

Archived