Sexlab sexlife/lover's comfort, manually setting someone as married?

Sexlife mod and lover's comfort both use marriage mechanics, i'm curious if i can just set an npc as married manually so i can get the dialogue i want out of these npcs.

I dont wanna bother with the whole marry/unmarry process simply because i disabled lydai long ago and unmarrying her hasnt seemed to yeild results or updates in the Lover's comfort spouse window ( it still says i'm married to lydia even though i deleted her from the faction and restarted the whole marriage quest thing).

thanks for any help provided.

Sexlife mod and lover's comfort both use marriage mechanics, i'm curious if i can just set an npc as married manually so i can get the dialogue i want out of these npcs.

I dont wanna bother with the whole marry/unmarry process simply because i disabled lydai long ago and unmarrying her hasnt seemed to yeild results or updates in the Lover's comfort spouse window ( it still says i'm married to lydia even though i deleted her from the faction and restarted the whole marriage quest thing).

First it was not good that you disabled Lydia.

Skyrim Rule nr1. Dont ever disable anything.

What you need to do is that you enable Lydia again. Make sure that you use one decent divorce mod and divorce her, before you install LoversComfort and Sexlife.

You will never get it to work before that.

First it was not good that you disabled Lydia.

Skyrim Rule nr1. Dont ever disable anything.

What you need to do is that you enable Lydia again. Make sure that you use one decent divorce mod and divorce her, before you install LoversComfort and Sexlife.

You will never get it to work before that.

thanks, fixed it. then i realized that the custom follower i wanted to marry was not marriable anyways so there was really no point XD.

Archived