Didn't read through the whole thread so I don't know if this was already explained or not, but basically what this mod does (for any who are wondering) is it allows you to hook a fleshlight up to your computer, at which point a sensor inside the fleshlight keeps track of how fast you're "stroking" your tube steak, which causes the animation speeds to adjust accordingly on screen.

Actually that's a pretty cool concept.

Amazing work, demack! This looks great. As good as it gets. A shame these fleshlights are so loud. I couldn't really use mine in my room without having both the neigbours and the flat mate hearing the suction sound. :-(

I made a holder for mine since I hate the fleshlight. :D

Didn't read through the whole thread so I don't know if this was already explained or not, but basically what this mod does (for any who are wondering) is it allows you to hook a fleshlight up to your computer, at which point a sensor inside the fleshlight keeps track of how fast you're "stroking" your tube steak, which causes the animation speeds to adjust accordingly on screen.

I probably should have done this. Thanks for taking time to explain it.

Amazing work, demack! This looks great. As good as it gets. A shame these fleshlights are so loud. I couldn't really use mine in my room without having both the neigbours and the flat mate hearing the suction sound. :-(

I probably should have done this. Thanks for taking time to explain it.

Yeah, it might peak the interest of some people who looked at this and weren't sure exactly what this does.

Do you mean a holder for your hand or another toy? This sounds interesting...

Do you mean a holder for your hand or another toy? This sounds interesting...

Hand

• 1 year later...

Can you test or know if this can be compatable with Kiiroo ONYX 2, I think it is V-stoker 2?  Well, this is suppose to be more realistic so I am getting one instead of the first V-stroker.

EDIT:  and it is more silent!

EDIT: NM I am going for Kiiroo Launch.  I'll test out this app with it.  The hands free experience is probably best for VR.

• 1 year later...
On 3/29/2019 at 1:45 PM, minisith said:

Can you test or know if this can be compatable with Kiiroo ONYX 2, I think it is V-stoker 2?  Well, this is suppose to be more realistic so I am getting one instead of the first V-stroker.

EDIT:  and it is more silent!

EDIT: NM I am going for Kiiroo Launch.  I'll test out this app with it.  The hands free experience is probably best for VR.

Unfortunately this plugin won't work for SkyrimVR. SKSE DLL's have to be built for LE/SE/VR respectively. I'm not sure if that will ever happen. However, for the old "LE VR", I suppose it might work, but that's really janky.

Which is why I'm replying to this. Will it ever happen? I feel that this kind of feature without VR to be a bit... shocking.