WCIF: Working Sex Toys

dmdnd

Hello folks, new to the forum, sorry if this has been asked before or if this is in the wrong spot.

I recently installed Passion, and I am still learning my way around it. Kudos to the creator! :D

One of the animations I ran across involved blowjob with a dildo -- or rather what is SUPPOSED to be a dildo, but there is nothing in the sim's hand; it appears that the object is not part of the mod or any of the animations I installed with it.

After extensive searching, I found a post that said the dildo should be in buy mode under entertainment items (I can't find one anywhere, even with buydebug on). I have seen posted animations here and there with the dildo clearly in-use, including the animation I had where it is missing, so clearly the object exists somewhere. I have searched CC sites exhaustively, and the closest I can come to it are some display items which obviously do not fit the bill.

So.....where are the dildos that can be used with the Passion animations?!? And for that matter, any other sex toys that may be used in Passions animations I haven't yet viewed.

And to be clear, yes I am referring to Sims 3.

Hello folks, new to the forum, sorry if this has been asked before or if this is in the wrong spot.

I recently installed Passion, and I am still learning my way around it. Kudos to the creator! :D

One of the animations I ran across involved blowjob with a dildo -- or rather what is SUPPOSED to be a dildo, but there is nothing in the sim's hand; it appears that the object is not part of the mod or any of the animations I installed with it.

After extensive searching, I found a post that said the dildo should be in buy mode under entertainment items (I can't find one anywhere, even with buydebug on). I have seen posted animations here and there with the dildo clearly in-use, including the animation I had where it is missing, so clearly the object exists somewhere. I have searched CC sites exhaustively, and the closest I can come to it are some display items which obviously do not fit the bill.

So.....where are the dildos that can be used with the Passion animations?!? And for that matter, any other sex toys that may be used in Passions animations I haven't yet viewed.

And to be clear, yes I am referring to Sims 3.

there are non yet only and one for kinky world

Most people here discuss KW so they probably assumed you have it installed in which case you would already have the dildo.

Passion 2.5 didn't support dildos but the new version of Passion supports objects, like sponge and phone. I tried using the KW dildo and it works, but the positioning seems to be off, at least for me.

It looks like there are some similar animations between the two mods (not surprising, given it is the same animators doing the work on both). Are the KW and Passion mods themselves compatible if run concurrently, or will they conflict with each other? I haven't found any documentation thus far one way or the other.

Also, the most up-to-date version of Passion I have found is 2.5 @ http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6436-download/

Is there a different site I should be looking at for updates to the mod?

Thanks to the folks assisting me BTW :D

It looks like there are some similar animations between the two mods (not surprising, given it is the same animators doing the work on both). Are the KW and Passion mods themselves compatible if run concurrently, or will they conflict with each other? I haven't found any documentation thus far one way or the other.

Also, the most up-to-date version of Passion I have found is 2.5 @ http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6436-download/

Is there a different site I should be looking at for updates to the mod?

Thanks to the folks assisting me BTW :D

The mods themselves do not contain the animations, only frameworks, all animations are done by different people and are the same. 

You should only use either KW or Passion, they will conflict as they are core mods. You don't need both anyway as they have the same basic function. 

The Passion 2,5 creator has left it but another person picked up and improved upon it. Here's the thread for ver. 2.6: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6693-passion-26-announcement/&

That's ironic, considering Passion came about as a reboot of a mod that the Passion author had taken over :D

Thanks for the help; I will go look over the other thread and see what I can come up with.

You don't need kw to use the dildo in passion just keep the dildo in your mods/packages folder and there is a new version 2.6 superstorm took. Happy simming. :)

Archived