Any Chance you can increase the size of the Doctors office.

Once you get 3 npc's in there it gets kinda crowded...

I already have plans to attach that part to a quest, don't worry ;)

You know on that note it would be a lot "cleaner" to not overwrite vanilla cells when there's so many places in Diamond city were you could toss up a door and make a new "house". :X

It just makes your mod infinitely less compatible with other by overwriting vanilla assets. :/

Have had every quest trigger and work for me so far.  Only one I can't seem to even progress on is the Hornet Squad one.  Each time I travel to the Library the BoS/Deathclaws are fighting Supermutants and Ghouls.  Even if I don't join in the fight afterwards the Deathclaws are hostile to me and if I attack makes the BoS hostile.  

Also to those with the Brooke quest issues, either load a save where you have not met Pickman or as usual with mods like this, start it on a new game.

Deathclaws for Hornets are no longer hostile for me.  Thanks.

Small visual inconsistancy bug:

The "BBM06ViperSlave" NPC lacks the same face paint/tattoos that the "BBM06Viper" NPC has, so after you capture Viper when you meet her "NPC slave copy" back at the Kingsport Lighthouse she looks quite different. Additionally, she lacks the "raider dirt skin" and no longer has the same body texture as before.

You might wanna copy the same face tints and skin texture to the slave version. :3

The "BBM06ViperSlave" NPC lacks the same face paint/tattoos that the "BBM06Viper" NPC has, so after you capture Viper when you meet her "NPC slave copy" back at the Kingsport Lighthouse she looks quite different. Additionally, she lacks the "raider dirt skin" and no longer has the same body texture as before.

You might wanna copy the same face tints and skin texture to the slave version. :3

That was done intentionally. The slave version was supposed to look less intimidating to go along with the change in attitude she undergoes. (If you return to the Lighthouse after a couple of days/weeks, it'll be a lot clearer what I mean ;))

That was done intentionally. The slave version was supposed to look less intimidating to go along with the change in attitude she undergoes. (If you return to the Lighthouse after a couple of days/weeks, it'll be a lot clearer what I mean ;))

Hmm, alright. The visual shift for Viper was so drastic that I actually wouldn't have recognized her if I didn't know who she was for context, though. :P

The cherry on top: this time I've taken male characters in account and male characters have some unique dialogue options where appropriate.

Oh thank the gods, support for MALES. You have no idea how happy that makes me. So my male PC can get knocked up like a girl? Yay! Seriously thank you. I wish more modders supported males.

Found another big bug. When deciding to go on a date with Jade and choosing to go to the Third Rail, upon sitting down the screen went to black, cleared up again and then Jade froze in a position that resembled a shut down robot. She refused to move, refused to accept commands, and had no hitbox. However her eyes did track movement like her AI processing was still on. I had around 60% affinity and had completed the first two of her companion quests, plus her main quests. Again, no mods that altered that interior cell. I think what's causing it is that I sat down in a different part of the room, but was teleported to the couch near the columns. Where Jade would have sat if things went as planned was a ghoul drifter in a green mechanic's jumpsuit that prevented her from completing the animation, leaving her stuck in the odd pose.

Edit: Got the scene to start. Had to console the drifter to the other side of the room and trap her there so she couldn't move and go sit down again. Now the scene triggers, but I'm still stuck standing on the couch unable to control my character while Jade dances with the camera locked on her.

So... my continued journey of bugged things continue. I use ihuman so that apparently makes things worse, and now using the Nora companion mod, things got weird. 

April finally plays nice with x688... and won't leave me alone. Or be killable whatsoever. No trying to fox essential works at all.

And I can't find the trading co start despite clearing everything out.

And I can't find out where Jude went to do her quests. 

Welp, really need to start over don't I?

I can't seem to trigger the Jamaica Plains, the Lighthouse, or Sunshine Tidings quests. Every other one triggers just like it should. Even went as far as to create a new character and comb pretty much the entire cell on each location to try and get it to work. I want to give it one last shot, but I really have no clue what the specific areas I need to go to trigger the quests are. I'm also wondering if another mod adding/moving something in the cell would break the triggers(EX: Submersible Power armor adding a suit of Bouncer armor on a corpse to one of the mini islands near the lighthouse)

So... my continued journey of bugged things continue. I use ihuman so that apparently makes things worse, and now using the Nora companion mod, things got weird. 

April finally plays nice with x688... and won't leave me alone. Or be killable whatsoever. No trying to fox essential works at all.

-As for April, not sure what you mean by that part.

-For the trading co, do you mean Sunshine Tidings Co-Op? If so, you have to activate the workshop, then leave the area. Come back later and the quest should trigger. (Leave the area and you can immediately return.)

-Jude? Do you mean Jade? And which quest do you mean?

I can't seem to trigger the Jamaica Plains, the Lighthouse, or Sunshine Tidings quests. Every other one triggers just like it should. Even went as far as to create a new character and comb pretty much the entire cell on each location to try and get it to work. I want to give it one last shot, but I really have no clue what the specific areas I need to go to trigger the quests are. I'm also wondering if another mod adding/moving something in the cell would break the triggers(EX: Submersible Power armor adding a suit of Bouncer armor on a corpse to one of the mini islands near the lighthouse)

-Jamaica Plains should trigger once you come close. If it doesn't, try force advancing the stage. If it's stuck at 0, it means one of the aliases failed to fill. If this is the case, let me know and I'll look into it.

-The Lighthouse unlocks once the settlement is secure. Once you can use the workshop, an NPC should be standing outside the wooden shed on the pier.

-Sunshine Tidings, see above.

Hope this helps ;)

all, except sunshine tidings, triggered for me. but i don't understand why they don't want the minutemen to defend them since.... on my save all 3 factions are friendly with each other...

Minutemen? The Minutemen aren't involved in Sunshine Tidings at all. What exactly do you mean by that?

Got the quests to start via the console, but none of the NPCs are spawned in for Jamaica Plains or Sunshine Tidings. When I type in "sqs" on the both of them, the Jamaica Plains quest skipped stages 10 and 20, skipping straight to stage 30 with the ST quest passing through 10 and 20 normally.

Lighthouse started right up when I claimed the workshop as mine(I am not a fan of having more than one settlement to my name due to trauma caused by Preston Garvey first time playing)

UPDATE: Forcing katie to spawn just had her give me the line "We have a real problem." before eventually just not talking. Also, there was no quest markers for either quest even though they were active in my log.

Can you tell me if i am doing this right. I am trying to get the jamaica plains quest to start by forcing it to abdvance by typing in getstage BBM08 and it gives me a stage of 0.00 so I typed in setstage BBM08 10.00 and nothing happend did i do it right?

That means one of the aliases didn't fill properly. I'll be sure to look into it carefully before I punch the next batch of content in.

-For the trading co, do you mean Sunshine Tidings Co-Op? If so, you have to activate the workshop, then leave the area. Come back later and the quest should trigger. (Leave the area and you can immediately return.)

The Paladin April follows me around now and won't die. I tried to edit her to stop being essential but it doesn't work, get an error. 

Did, the robot bis gone but there is no one in sight. Tried to use the console to start it, won't work. 

BBJ02 - Digging Up The Past: Starts upon reaching affinity level 2 with Jade I can't even find her, after we got out from underwater we said bye and I have no idea where she is. Went up and down the coast for an hour. 

Double checked on my first character(now that I know the proper command to check stages) and sure enough, BBM08 is showing up with a stage of 0.

I'll double check the aliases to see which one refuses to fill. My guess it's that it's the leader of the Slavers in Hyde Park. I'll make sure there's one standing ready and have that guy teleport to Hyde Park once the time is right.

Does this mod edit the PC's or just NPC's?

NPC's. The PC isn't edited as far as I know. At least not intentionally.

Anyone get stuck at the "Talk to Jade" part of the quest you get for going on a Date with Jade (A Night Onto Town)? I've walkted to her multiple times and even taken her outside, but it just gets stuck there it seems.

Once she's finished her comment, you should stay put and wait for Jade to walk to you and sit down. She should give you a comment and kick off a conversation. If not, force advance it using "BBJJadeDates" as the quest code.

The Paladin April follows me around now and won't die. I tried to edit her to stop being essential but it doesn't work, get an error. 

Did, the robot bis gone but there is no one in sight. Tried to use the console to start it, won't work. 

BBJ02 - Digging Up The Past: Starts upon reaching affinity level 2 with Jade I can't even find her, after we got out from underwater we said bye and I have no idea where she is. Went up and down the coast for an hour. 

-At what part are you in that quest? After

-Robot bis? I don't recall doing anything with robots.

-To find Jade, try moving her to you with her RefID. If I recall correctly, it's XX01aa5a. (Replace XX with the load order of Boston Breeder.)

Finally had a chance to load up 1.03 and sure enough Caught in the Middle procced the moment I reached the edge of Jamaica Plains, but when I use the command "sqs BBM05" it's reported as stopped. That is so far the only quest that hasn't let me start it, barring quests past "The Doctor is In" since I was preoccupied with trying to make this work before I started that one.