9 hours ago, AstorReinhardt said:

So when you say: this time I've taken male characters in account and male characters have some unique dialogue options where appropriate.

Does that mean men can be breeded by other men? Because oh man I hope so.

Men don't have wombs... so no, men can't be breeders in the same sense a woman can.

18 hours ago, pepertje said:

Men don't have wombs... so no, men can't be breeders in the same sense a woman can.

There's also no such thing as Deathclaws in the real world but this is a game...it's not meant to be realistic in the slightest so men having wombs in a game seems reasonable to me. There are people out there that like this fetish. It's called male pregnancy, it is a thing.

2 hours ago, AstorReinhardt said:

There's also no such thing as Deathclaws in the real world but this is a game...it's not meant to be realistic in the slightest so men having wombs in a game seems reasonable to me. There are people out there that like this fetish. It's called male pregnancy, it is a thing.

1) Deathclaws are explained as a genetic experiment by the US military to create shock troops.

2) Deathclaws are encountered in the game regularly, pregnant men aren't.

3) Men don't have the assets to support a pregnancy in-game (bodies etc.)

4) Male pregnancy fetish might be a thing, but it's not my thing.

25 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Great mod. Quick question since only you have the breeding mods I know of. And I'm no modder, unfortunately. Would something like this work in an elder scrolls if one was designed by someone? Out of curiosity.

Potentially, yes. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of odd ideas for Skyrim I'm trying to work on further. Something with Dibella's slutty sister, if such a thing is possible :tongue:

Thing is, as far as I know there's no full pregnancy mod that supports animal pregnancy. If Beeing Female does support that, I'll look into it. However, don't expect anything from me in TESV anytime soon.

29 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Potentially, yes. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of odd ideas for Skyrim I'm trying to work on further. Something with Dibella's slutty sister, if such a thing is possible :tongue:

Thing is, as far as I know there's no full pregnancy mod that supports animal pregnancy. If Beeing Female does support that, I'll look into it. However, don't expect anything from me in TESV anytime soon.

Oh ok cool. Would that apply to both versions of Skyrim since beeing female is now on sse as well Oh no worries I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon :smile:

2 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Oh ok cool. Would that apply to both versions of Skyrim since beeing female is now on sse as well Oh no worries I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon :smile:

I always do things for the system I prefer, so SSE wouldn't be on the list for me personally. Mainly due to several mods not being converted for SSE (yet). Perhaps once I get around to Skyrim, SSE is moddable enough for me to delve into it.

1 minute ago, pepertje said:

I always do things for the system I prefer, so SSE wouldn't be on the list for me personally. Mainly due to several mods not being converted for SSE (yet). Perhaps once I get around to Skyrim, SSE is moddable enough for me to delve into it.

No worries, that's fair :smile:

19 hours ago, pepertje said:

Family Planning Enhanced (also in this forum) does support pregnancy by dogs through an add-on.  Only dogs, currently, though, because no other creature has sex animations as of yet.

8 hours ago, LyreAB said:

Family Planning Enhanced (also in this forum) does support pregnancy by dogs through an add-on.  Only dogs, currently, though, because no other creature has sex animations as of yet.

I was talking about Skyrim. I am aware of Family Planning Enhanced for Fallout 4. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

What does "Sit down with Jade" means exactly? I tried sitting with her on a same couch, on the different chairs, tried talking with her, tried waiting - nothing makes quest progress further.  So I can't finish BBJ02 and dates. Any advice?

9 minutes ago, Apyrvalg said:

What does "Sit down with Jade" means exactly? I tried sitting with her on a same couch, on the different chairs, tried talking with her, tried waiting - nothing makes quest progress further.  So I can't finish BBJ02 and dates. Any advice?

You will have to sit down on the specific chair the quest marker points at.

2 minutes ago, Apyrvalg said:

Quest marker in BBJ02 points at Jade, not at the chair.

If Jade's already sitting down, sit down right next to her. There should always be a seat near to her.

6 minutes ago, pepertje said:

If Jade's already sitting down, sit down right next to her. There should always be a seat near to her.

Still no luck. I'm waiting till she sits down, take opposite chair and nothing happens. She just stand up after a while. Talking to her not helps either. What exactly should happen?

3 minutes ago, Apyrvalg said:

Still no luck. I'm waiting till she sits down, take opposite chair and nothing happens. She just stand up after a while. Talking to her not helps either. What exactly should happen?

In the bunker, sitting down opposite to Jade should work. In the Colonial Taphouse, both you and Jade have to be sitting with the distance being under 170 (to check the distance, open console, select Jade and type "GetDistance Player"). In the Shamrock Taphouse, you only have to enter the building and Jade should talk to you. You will be moved to the seats automatically.

9 minutes ago, pepertje said:

In the bunker, sitting down opposite to Jade should work. In the Colonial Taphouse, both you and Jade have to be sitting with the distance being under 170 (to check the distance, open console, select Jade and type "GetDistance Player"). In the Shamrock Taphouse, you only have to enter the building and Jade should talk to you. You will be moved to the seats automatically.

Ok, Colonial Taphouse, I made her sit on a couch, distance around 140 and nothing happens.

hi have 2 question first  on the boston breeders mod   The Pied Piper quest with piper I waiting a week but the quest hasn't triggered how can I get it to start ? and my other question I finished jades quests but the Double Trouble quest wont trigger no matter how can I get these quests to trigger ?  and the wikki has nothing on these 2 quests that I could see

Got an issue With Katie when she is trying to take me to Amber. we got into a fight with some raiders and she got knocked down and won't lead me to Amber anymore. even loading a past save. Any Advise? Where can I find Amber?

On 5/27/2018 at 12:40 PM, shawnnn35555 said:

hi have 2 question first  on the boston breeders mod   The Pied Piper quest with piper I waiting a week but the quest hasn't triggered how can I get it to start ? and my other question I finished jades quests but the Double Trouble quest wont trigger no matter how can I get these quests to trigger ?  and the wikki has nothing on these 2 quests that I could see

1. do you have StartMeUp.esp? because it overwrites the Piper Dialogue quest

2. i think it doesn't work yet

On 6/3/2018 at 12:21 AM, Skymud said:

Got an issue With Katie when she is trying to take me to Amber. we got into a fight with some raiders and she got knocked down and won't lead me to Amber anymore. even loading a past save. Any Advise? Where can I find Amber?

I'm having this same problem, except I ran into a deathclaw and it knocked her the fuck out, now she's just a random ass follower and wont lead me to amber as well.

On 6/3/2018 at 6:21 AM, Skymud said:

12 hours ago, Grabacr646 said:

I'm having this same problem, except I ran into a deathclaw and it knocked her the fuck out, now she's just a random ass follower and wont lead me to amber as well.

Fallon's Department Store, Big John's Salvage, and Gwinnett Restaurant are the three locations you have to visit to find her but if the quest has messed up it might not progress even if you go to these locations, give it a try i guess.

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

Fallon's Department Store, Big John's Salvage, and Gwinnett Restaurant are the three locations you have to visit to find her but if the quest has messed up it might not progress even if you go to these locations, give it a try i guess.

"SetStage BBM08 40" should get the scene with Amber leading the way to fire again. Once she gets to the destination, you are free to pick and choose where to go without a need for someone to lead for you.