Cum textures

Hi! I'm not sure is this the right section to ask or have people asked before, sorry about that! 

I want to ask when having vaginal/anal sex, why is the cum texture applied on the face and whole body? Is there a way to make the cum just on the lower part of the body? Like having oral sex, the cum texture apply just only for the face? Or is it just like that? Thanks..

As far as I know the texture is applied to the entire character i.e that is, all the parts that compose the character; hands, head, feet and body.

So the texture for oral will always show up on the chest because otherwise it wouldn't show up on the head. You can see the vaginal textures also apply to the head if you look at the lower neck, and I'm sure if you looked at the hands and feet you'd find little spots of these textures too. It's weird but that's how it works afaik

• 3 weeks later...

Archived