Penis accesory?

scepth

Yea I'm surprised it hasn't been done since we already have accessory mods with different sizes that works well with armors. Is there a limit or a problem perhaps thats causing people to overlook a penis mod like this? o.o"

Or maybe everyone's already satisfied with the naked meshes? I for one, just hate the hassle of re-equipping your armor every time its taken off.

Yea I'm surprised it hasn't been done since we already have accessory mods with different sizes that works well with armors. Is there a limit or a problem perhaps thats causing people to overlook a penis mod like this? o.o"

Or maybe everyone's already satisfied with the naked meshes? I for one' date=' just hate the hassle of re-equipping your armor every time its taken off.

[/quote']

This. Also, they don't look very realistic either. Something isn't quite right about the proportion of the glans in relation to the shaft. I really liked Slof's boners from oblivion. They were perfectly shaped imo. Kind of hoping slof converts her boners for Skyrim.

• 2 months later...

Archived