What does Advanced Member mean

Pickletape

The "title" of an avatar can be set up by yourself in your profile. Just edit it and type what you want.

In case it is not set, then there is one automatically generated, based on the number of your posts (Validating, New Member, Junior Member, Advanced Member, Mega Poster, etc.)

Just post and post and post and ....the number of your postst will define your LL status. ;)

So: completely off topic but, about your avatar and your username: I take it you're claiming to be Elvish Presley?

Not that I'm going to challenge that, but wouldn't that make you The King rather than Prince?

(Or should that be the Elf Formerly Known As Prince? I get confused about these things).

I'm proud to be a supporter! I may not post much.. but at least I don't troll around LL like I do in Steam Discussions. :P I've heard CPU was pretty helpful to a old Skyrim discussion member without knowing who he was, so for that CPU gets my lov.. I mean respect. :D

I'm proud to be a supporter! I may not post much.. but at least I don't troll around LL like I do in Steam Discussions. :P I've heard CPU was pretty helpful to a old Skyrim discussion member without knowing who he was, so for that CPU gets my lov.. I mean respect. :D

Check my status title: "Addicted [blah blah] and Helper"

Just post and post and post and ....the number of your postst will define your LL status. ;)

So: completely off topic but, about your avatar and your username: I take it you're claiming to be Elvish Presley?

Not that I'm going to challenge that, but wouldn't that make you The King rather than Prince?

(Or should that be the Elf Formerly Known As Prince? I get confused about these things).

Well, my friend, my avatar picture and my title is explained in my blogs.  :)

Archived