galgat_KWanimations

Great work with these animations I very much look forward to seeing more in the future.  I tired with Blender and more than understand how difficult and awkward it can be and to be honest it beat me into submission very early on.  so much kudos to you.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello - I'm getting an error message that the file doesn't exist. I have 10 other animations, so I'm doing the set up properly, but still get the error message.

Me too. I have 8 animation packs installed, but i can't install this and also maryjanes animations  :(

Also tried to type KW Galgat animations as assser  suggested in a previous post but to no avail.

Hello - I'm getting an error message that the file doesn't exist. I have 10 other animations, so I'm doing the set up properly, but still get the error message.

Me too. I have 8 animation packs installed, but i can't install this and also maryjanes animations  :(

Also tried to type KW Galgat animations as assser  suggested in a previous post but to no avail.

kw_galgat_animations ..kinky changes to lowercase on all packs ..hope this helps

kw_galgat_animations ..kinky changes to lowercase on all packs ..hope this helps

Nothing, still can't get those packs registered... It must be a problem on my end because i can't install any of the smaller animation packs.

Nothing, still can't get those packs registered... It must be a problem on my end because i can't install any of the smaller animation packs.

do you have the animation pack and the okw pack in mod packages folder ?  i have 11 packs running in game with 2 more i could use masters and wtwanimaions i took out to help rape look like rape lol 

Galgat,

Thank you for your animations.

As you know, Oniki has added a new big feature: The Brothel. It has a dance pole and so far we only have one animation made by Oniki herself for the pole dance.

I was wondering if you could work on pole dance animations and bring us a couple more?

That would be fantastic, we are really in need for pole dancing animations.

Thank you.

do you have the animation pack and the okw pack in mod packages folder ?  i have 11 packs running in game with 2 more i could use masters and wtwanimaions i took out to help rape look like rape lol 

Yeah i have both in that folder. I managed to get 8 packs, some were auto-recognized but others i had to register manually.

Some packs just won't register, i don't get error messages or anything.

Yeah i have both in that folder. I managed to get 8 packs, some were auto-recognized but others i had to register manually.

Some packs just won't register, i don't get error messages or anything.

i would redownload the packs that do not and try again ...and make sure they are for kinkyworld not passion /animated woowhoo sometimes when you download them ..they are messed up by link interrupt ..hope this helps

i would redownload the packs that do not and try again ...and make sure they are for kinkyworld not passion /animated woowhoo sometimes when you download them ..they are messed up by link interrupt ..hope this helps

I redownloaded all packs, reinstalled all kinkyworld files, and now i can load every animations including yours, not sure what the issue was but thanks! :)

I redownloaded all packs, reinstalled all kinkyworld files, and now i can load every animations including yours, not sure what the issue was but thanks! :)

your welcome 

• 1 year later...