[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

2 hours ago, goakin09 said:

Hey! I have a problem with installing the package. I download it, put it in the Mods folder but it isn't recognised by the game :(. How are packages installed?

You are unzipping them I take it....if yes just put into your mods folder....

On 11/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, razzor69 said:

Great thanks for the update, anyway where's the streetlamp animation? is it any street lamp or the debug street lamp one? because i cannot find it

Spoiler

e42382ddc88dfe23954ec65cddf6e60c.jpg be0baed91dd5c28fc16e640f15e0dbbf.png 159382410e211cbcc60add5147d0f65f.png

Hi razzor69,

The Street Lights (which I should have named Street 'Lamps') can be found in the Outdoor Lights area of Build and Buy Mode, you can also search "street" and a couple of them should show up.

Hope this helps :)

Also, glad you like the update.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:21 AM, procian said:

Thanks for these....I love your work....10/10

Thanks so much procian! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Quick thanks for the awesome animations.

I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations.

Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked:

Climax

Standing Wall Bang Climax (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

Vaginal

Standing Wall Bang Kiss (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character
Standing Wall Bang 1 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character
Standing Wall Bang 2 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum).

Could this be amended? If not, no worries :)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, JJimmyJ said:

Hello,

Quick thanks for the awesome animations.

I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations.

Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked:

Climax

Standing Wall Bang Climax (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

Vaginal

Standing Wall Bang Kiss (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character
Standing Wall Bang 1 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character
Standing Wall Bang 2 (Ooh La La) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum).

Could this be amended? If not, no worries :)

Thanks

Hey JJimmyJ, thanks for bringing this to my attention. 

I probably won't be fixing this as these animations as they are quite dated, but you can feel free to modify the files for your own personal use (with no redistribution of course.)

Also, windows in the Sims are different sizes, heights and positions so it makes it hard to make an animations with work on multiple window objects even if they are on the correct side.

This is very helpful to know though and so I will definitely keep it in mind when I create animations which use the window object in the future. :]

Thanks Jimmy :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried a number of animations since discovering this, but only recently discovered yours. I love them. I'm totally supporting you on Patreon. 

Here's why: many of the animations I've tried before are singular positions/encounters, and yours (so far) seem to often have a sequence and a...logic?...to the sexual encounter (that is multiple connection positions that create an entire sexual experience). I love that. It's not a collection of random positions, but a true attempt at story telling sex...which I think works so much better with the Sims as a platform...at least in my playstyle!

Secondly, your animations work well for MM encounters, and I have a few gay characters and those are *really* hard to find. I'm very grateful. Well done!! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed you made a couple animations for the arcade machine. It's cool to have a sex scene with the girl just sitting on the cabinet while the game displays in the background, but I think it would be an even better use of the object if someone were actually trying to play it. Like, if a guy is trying to play while the girl jerks him off from behind, or a girl is trying to play while the guy fingers her, licks her, then fucks her from behind. Or the guy could get fingered and fucked in the butt if he swings that way. (It doesn't have to be a non-consensual thing, just like "stop distracting me, I was winning").

On 12/14/2019 at 8:08 PM, stened91 said:

Hey guys! I have a question. I have the ooOLaLa world pack for Wickedwhims. All the female have animated breasts, but not my sim character. Any reason why? Is there an option?

Hey stened91, if you've downloaded the latest version of Wicked Whims correctly, your female sims should have animated breasts and phallus parts. 

But you're talking about my "ooOLalaWorld_Animations".package specifically, yes, this pack does not have animated breasts or phallus parts unfortunately, because it is really old.

I've created an updated series for my old animations on my patreon page called "OLL Originals" but the "ooOLala World" on this site (LL) will not be updated unfortunately.

Feel free to remove it from you Mods folder if you do not enjoy them as much. 

Hope this helps :)

On 12/22/2019 at 4:45 PM, santanaX said:

Hi OLL! Thanks for the updates, and really great animations!

Tiny question, could you make solo/dildo/double-dildo animations for solo F or FF? :3

I've been really scared to try making animations like that, but I will do my best to be brave and try haha.

Thanks santanaX :)

On 12/27/2019 at 4:39 PM, bellendaine said:

I've tried a number of animations since discovering this, but only recently discovered yours. I love them. I'm totally supporting you on Patreon. 

Here's why: many of the animations I've tried before are singular positions/encounters, and yours (so far) seem to often have a sequence and a...logic?...to the sexual encounter (that is multiple connection positions that create an entire sexual experience). I love that. It's not a collection of random positions, but a true attempt at story telling sex...which I think works so much better with the Sims as a platform...at least in my playstyle!

Secondly, your animations work well for MM encounters, and I have a few gay characters and those are *really* hard to find. I'm very grateful. Well done!! Thank you!

Wow, thank you so much for the huge compliment bellendaine :)

Very honored and much appreciated!! ;)❤️

On 1/5/2020 at 5:43 PM, rb813 said:

I noticed you made a couple animations for the arcade machine. It's cool to have a sex scene with the girl just sitting on the cabinet while the game displays in the background, but I think it would be an even better use of the object if someone were actually trying to play it. Like, if a guy is trying to play while the girl jerks him off from behind, or a girl is trying to play while the guy fingers her, licks her, then fucks her from behind. Or the guy could get fingered and fucked in the butt if he swings that way. (It doesn't have to be a non-consensual thing, just like "stop distracting me, I was winning").

Hi rb813, very creative ideas you've got there, I might try and incorporate more stuff like that in the future.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:49 AM, Mechaoflove said:

Hey OLL, new to WickedWhims and such, and I love your animations. Is this one patreon exclusive, and if so how much for access?ooolala_world_wicked_whims_upside_down_o

Hi Mechaoflove,

It was but it just became available on the site today so enjoy!! :) 

Any previews you see on the site that cannot be found in the animation pack can be found on patreon.

Hope this helps.

And thanks Mechaoflove :)

great pack. especially love that you have animations for some the lesser used objects like the exercising machine and piano. any chance you could make something for the get to work objects form the lab or hospital? or how about a levitation masturbation for the meditation stool.

2 hours ago, ADM Ntek said:

great pack. especially love that you have animations for some the lesser used objects like the exercising machine and piano. any chance you could make something for the get to work objects form the lab or hospital? or how about a levitation masturbation for the meditation stool.

thanks. Very interesting idea :)

On 10/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

Hi @Quadrageek

Glad you like the animations. :)

The animation is a "Double Bed", "Vaginal" animation so if you don't see it there it is still a patreon exclusive for now.

It will probably have 'missionary' something in its name so just try all the animations and see.
I think it is still P.Exclusive though

Did you have a makeout in bathtub animation? It's not showing up for me now since I uninstalled my wicked whims mod and reinstalled. I have your animations. Another one no longer showing is the animation were sim a wraps his arm around sim b's stomach in the bath tub. Both are teases.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Did you have a makeout in bathtub animation? It's not showing up for me now since I uninstalled my wicked whims mod and reinstalled. I have your animations. Another one no longer showing is the animation were sim a wraps his arm around sim b's stomach in the bath tub. Both are teases.

Nevermind I found out you do under your Oll name.

When a sim has the Cuck trait and starts Having Some Fun while watching their partner, I keep getting an error where the masturbation animation starts over with an error notification when the first sim's sex animation ends. I tried reinstalling a newer copy of your files, same results. Tried deleting the files, and then the sim just stood there while the game said the masturbation animation was running, even though the file wasn't there. Now *that* is weird.

It's probably all a WW issue, but it's your masturbation animation, so I thought I should at least mention it here.

(ETA: the female animation is by Amra72, and the error happens there too. So animations are probably not the problem.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 2:17 PM, Jakod21 said:

Which one of the two files should I download??

You can download either or both :)

Each file contains different animations.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Nevermind I found out you do under your Oll name.

Glad you were able to find it :)

Thanks for letting me know

On 2/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, DarkAudit said:

When a sim has the Cuck trait and starts Having Some Fun while watching their partner, I keep getting an error where the masturbation animation starts over with an error notification when the first sim's sex animation ends. I tried reinstalling a newer copy of your files, same results. Tried deleting the files, and then the sim just stood there while the game said the masturbation animation was running, even though the file wasn't there. Now *that* is weird.

It's probably all a WW issue, but it's your masturbation animation, so I thought I should at least mention it here.

(ETA: the female animation is by Amra72, and the error happens there too. So animations are probably not the problem.)

Hi DarkAudit, 

Not really sure how to resolve the issue.

I hope you can find the solution : )

New animations are now available! :) 

Enjoy! ❤️ 

Link: 

Animations List: 

• Floor - Cunniligus Dragon Oraljob
  • Floor - Deep Impact Missionary Captain
  • Floor – Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle 
  • Floor – Unicorn Sideways DoggyStyle (Climax)
  •  
  • Floor – Classic Missionary Position 
  • Floor – Classic Missionary Position (Climax)
  • Floor – Downward DoggyStyle [Rough] 
  • Floor – Downward DoggyStyle [Rough] CLIMAX

And for anyone interested in what I've been working on....

Here are a few previews:

Spoiler

d7768d00524df2ef26dbb80faee4992a.gif 4c74428217677e8a94c41f93ebd04f18.gif a415f0e2abcfe90f253a3453db4af5d1.gif

Any animations/previews which can't be found, can be found on my patreon page now and will be released on this site at a later date.

Hope you like the animations :D 

- LALA