Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

Voltanis

Chekist: Does the attack animations follow the same process?

All I know is this guy made animations for Ark so... guess he knows something https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506221645

No, but what I am trying to do isn't an animation, just an erected penis for player toggleable by key. It should be possible in UE, there are a lot of documents and tutorials on Unreal Engine 4 that show you how to make a bone rotate. The problem is, like a half stuff related to blueprints shown in those tuturials or official documentation doesn't work in Conan dev kit.

Posted graph both on steam discussions and discord modding community where the devs are present, so far no responses other than "it should work". Devs are kinda ignoring it (and I didn't even get to the rotate penis bones part yet xD) The question was why "on Key Press event isn't working in Conan dev kit".

On the good side, I was able to isolate seams problem. It's smoothining groups. There will be hard edges on the mesh if the smoothing groups doesn't match. The problem is fbx export from the game seems to export mesh without smoothing groups (it also exports only one material attached to the mesh, and it's M_legacy_conan. All other materials in game are children of M_legacy_conan, but you can't export them to fbx with a mesh). So I guess, to make everything perfect we need to start with a body replacer, then rework all the body and armor meshes in game.

Nice, Even so Imo id necklaces hiding the seams are not a problem.Even the seams themselves...many games have it, not a big deal.

You may also ponder if the modkit itself its not 100% funcional, maybe they used the full UE or their own tools.

Also with the latest patch they changed the female heads/hair, anyone noticed a difference?

This for instance:

co5.jpg

Similar, but like I said I'm looking for something that can be placed in locations where you don't have water deep enough to build like that.

How ever I was thinking given Derketo is Goddess of Lust, and has rituals dealing with a lot of kinky sex acts. Adding in this deity to the religion system could get very kinky.

My guess is that Derketo will use the castration system somehow?

Who knows how crazy it could get...

derketo2056372.png

I don't think there would be castration, but maybe collection of the "Male Essence" into a bowl as a offering instead of using the Human Hearts Set and the like use. Given how Derketo has all female Priests who also work as Prostitutes. Given that Male worshipers/followers can only have their prayers answered by Derketo if they have sex with one of her Priestesses during the prayer according to Lore.

This for instance:

co5.jpg

Similar, but like I said I'm looking for something that can be placed in locations where you don't have water deep enough to build like that.

How ever I was thinking given Derketo is Goddess of Lust, and has rituals dealing with a lot of kinky sex acts. Adding in this deity to the religion system could get very kinky.

I made a steam discussion post about having Darketo as a religion found here...

http://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/4/133256959383663596/

As for this bath house to be a placeable considering this game seems to be about building your own stuff put a suggestion on the forum for "Bath house building pieces" or something to that effect nothing will be done unless you voice it don't always just leave it up to the modders then your game will turn into Behtesda games were the modders are free labor to fix their fuck ups and they know it that is why their games come out CONSTANTLY half assed since they know the modders will pick up the difference.

Also for you guys making a futa option might wanna answer some stuff on this steam discussion...

http://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/6/133256758580518811/

Made a craftable-equipable-breakable-repairable (oh, the laughs when it broke) penis for females, works in devkit, gonna try it out ingame. Since latest patch broke a lot of materials references in game and devkit hasn't been updated need to doublecheck everything...

Short on time, but made this as requested (100% male, but may have some straws tho) attachicon.gifresp100.rar

Also about gods, according to the milestone in the game files, they should be:

gods.png

Is this hinting that they're going to add in Derketo later? And does that mean the dev team is going to include sexual content? This is going to be interesting.

Well, the devs already talked about a castration mechanic so...I'll be frank, I doubt they will add any sex animations by themselves, unless they got some balls of steel to hold up the storm it will become (because it is known that the west is ok with violence, but can't take sex)

I had hoped for Ishtar.

Ishtar, the ancient Mother Goddess, is worshipped in rich temples and at lavish shrines with rituals of blood sacrifice and orgiastic frenzy performed before sensuously carved idols of ivory.

For those who serve her, Ishtar bestows bountiful harvests and many children in exchange for sacrifice. The voluptous temple prostitutes which are found in Ishtar's temples are well known even outside the lands where the goddess is worshipped.

Hmmm... voluptuous temple prostitutes...

Has anyone tried making a female model with some labia showing? Cause if you remove the hair from the female model right now all you get is a line that looks just odd... So someone wanna try and mess around see if they can make a good lookin twat?

I guess shaved and oiled mod will eventually will get updated. Female genitalia is just a texture.

So sex godesses are gonna be part of the game, cool! Also hi again, been a while ;)

Perhaps we could make "becoming a futa" a ritual for one of these gods? Like make a specific offering as a female character to turn into a futa?

Just a thought.

It's easily done I think.. Just use religious zeal as resource and altar as crafting station, unlock recipe with tier2 or tier3 of priest of Derketo for example.. I will upload equipable penis for females mod today along with mod source and all the meshes i used/made, so if anyone wants to improve the mesh, change texture or change how/when it is crafted he or she can easily do it.

So sex godesses are gonna be part of the game, cool! Also hi again, been a while ;)

Perhaps we could make "becoming a futa" a ritual for one of these gods? Like make a specific offering as a female character to turn into a futa?

Just a thought.

It's easily done I think.. Just use religious zeal as resource and altar as crafting station, unlock recipe with tier2 or tier3 of priest of Derketo for example.. I will upload equipable penis for females mod today along with mod source and all the meshes i used/made, so if anyone wants to improve the mesh, change texture or change how/when it is crafted he or she can easily do it.

Cool man! So did you manage to get the bone rotations working in the end? Would love to take a look at your mod, maybe use it to make a few variants like my horse cock working.

Well, the devs already talked about a castration mechanic so...I'll be frank, I doubt they will add any sex animations by themselves, unless they got some balls of steel to hold up the storm it will become (because it is known that the west is ok with violence, but can't take sex)

Well let's be real here, they took it like a man, when the Storm came for having penis and endowment as Character option... I hardly doubt that they will back on the storm for sexual stuffs if they build one. 

In the end, all media went silent for them and there is large portion of people who enjoy the option of full frontal nudity and control over the endowment of the male's genitalia. 

I think it will be the same for sexual content, there will be large hurricane, which will die off with time. Plus lets be real, there is a lot of people who enjoy the full frontal nudity and the genitalia endowment option for male characters. And it was well taken by their player base, their very sell jumped to high peek just on the first day when the EA happen.

Whatever people say, there is no doubt that sex is part of the life, and if games plan to avoid them its their lose. Those who have the balls to build it up, will have large profit from it. Because sex is important part of humans daily life. 

Just a thought.

Cool man! So did you manage to get the bone rotations working in the end? Would love to take a look at your mod, maybe use it to make a few variants like my horse cock working.

Nope. Just attached a penis to female lowerbody and added penis bones to base female model (it is used for physics and animations for females). Good thing that breasts and penis physics are calculated in the same animation blueprint and have no checks for male or female. so females can have both breasts and penis with physics without any tweaking.. As for rotating bones on event, I still don't know why keyboard inputs are disabled in my blueprints, also don't know how to properly identify player when there is more than one. So far I managed to rotate penis bones on ALL male lowerbody meshes when someone enters the triggervolume (it looks hillarious, but it's hardly useful)... Although maybe the same procedure can be used to get arousal from a sex scene or naked female. (create triggervolume around sex scene or naked actor, if any male/shemale is in it they get automatic boner).

Has anyone tried making a female model with some labia showing? Cause if you remove the hair from the female model right now all you get is a line that looks just odd... So someone wanna try and mess around see if they can make a good lookin twat?

I guess shaved and oiled mod will eventually will get updated. Female genitalia is just a texture.

Most likely no because Spindle the creator of that mod has it on the Steam Workshop unless he bring a different version to a site like this he won't update it he know it will get yanked by steam if he does something like that so a mod that would put detail on the labia clit ect would have to be put on this site.

Nope. Just attached a penis to female lowerbody and added penis bones to base female model (it is used for physics and animations for females). Good thing that breasts and penis physics are calculated in the same animation blueprint and have no checks for male or female. so females can have both breasts and penis with physics without any tweaking.. As for rotating bones on event, I still don't know why keyboard inputs are disabled in my blueprints, also don't know how to properly identify player when there is more than one. So far I managed to rotate penis bones on ALL male lowerbody meshes when someone enters the triggervolume (it looks hillarious, but it's hardly useful)... Although maybe the same procedure can be used to get arousal from a sex scene or naked female. (create triggervolume around sex scene or naked actor, if any male/shemale is in it they get automatic boner).

Well certainly will be cool for the male to get erection near a nude female. That would be awesome, it would be even greater if the male can get erection from another male nudity. That would be amazing. :D I hold my thumbs for you to succeed in your erection mod, so we can have it and for nude males. :D

Its good idea before animations arrive. Everything will be ready :)

Well, it might take a while.. Right now, you can't create any new assets for the game. (The game just doesn't see them in .pak file) and there are no unused ingame animations we can just replace. It is a bug and will get fixed eventually, but Funcom has no ETA on updating the devkit and mod support and we must wait..

Well, it might take a while.. Right now, you can't create any new assets for the game. (The game just doesn't see them in .pak file) and there are no unused ingame animations we can just replace. It is a bug and will get fixed eventually, but Funcom has no ETA on updating the devkit and mod support and we must wait..

Ah I see. Well let's hope it will be sooner than later. :) 

What about the emotes they added in the new patch?

Archived