[Finished] [Free] The Poor Whore: A fantasy medieval whore simulator.

Spanky1

• 5 weeks later...

My god! I really enjoyed this. Two endings so far, 2 and 7, although the latter kinda snuck up on me as I forgot about the succubus. 

No matter, this has replayability until I have all the endings! 

Although some of the writing makes me cringe (not commenting on quality, more so on some of the content, ie Mister Fister, ouch!) while other parts (like the noble party) were hilarious. 

Still, evoking a reaction is a sign of good writing anyways. 

And it was easy to play too, as I can't get the ones where I have to change system stuff working at all. 

I hope you'll continue making more games like this. I would definitely play more.

• 1 month later...

My god! I really enjoyed this. Two endings so far, 2 and 7, although the latter kinda snuck up on me as I forgot about the succubus. 

No matter, this has replayability until I have all the endings! 

Although some of the writing makes me cringe (not commenting on quality, more so on some of the content, ie Mister Fister, ouch!) while other parts (like the noble party) were hilarious. 

Still, evoking a reaction is a sign of good writing anyways. 

And it was easy to play too, as I can't get the ones where I have to change system stuff working at all. 

I hope you'll continue making more games like this. I would definitely play more.

Thanks for playing! I've actually started making another game that will have a similar feel to this one. It'll be called Noble Debauchery, and in it you'll create a noblewoman, and then slut it up in high society. It'll have less restrictions on engaging in sex acts, as I'll be removing stat thresholds, replaced by a reputation system.  It'll still be a while before I'm finished, but I'm making good progress on it.

Just played the game and its awesome. Short but really good.

Also, i wish someone would provide you with pictures (best in Anime-Style as it fits best to RPG-Maker in my books) though its not neccessary.

The writing is good and i just loved the Lily-Ending, its romantic, cute and soo fitting.

Why become the best whore ever if you find true love? :)

If your next game comes to fruitation i will love to play it too!

Juuuuust a small thing....with so much kinks....maybe a bit WS? ;)

Thanks for playing! Glad you liked it.

Buuut, WS? >_> I'm not sure I know what that is.

Oh! Maybe water sports? I could have sworn I did put some of that in. Its been a while, I forget. Don't the group at the table, or the guardsmen bukake piss on you?

Hah! Got me, i didnt have everything played through, planning on it tough. XD

But, thats males...females are better. :)

Well whatever your game your choice, i like it anyway.

Wish i would have the patience to do something like that, ideas are plenty.... :)

Well in the game I'm working on now, there's definitely going to be woman on woman water sports.

If you have other fetish ideas that weren't in this game, please let me know! That goes for anyone reading this! I need to fill out my new game with smaller optional encounters and my fetish pool is running dry, lol.

Well, compared to The Poor Whore the feedback I'd give personally is that I'd like more content with males (including endings). Btw, great work on The Poor Whore, it was one of the best RPGMaker games I've played in quite some time, and this includes patreon funded stuff. If you ever set a patreon up to support your efforts I'd be one of the first in line to contribute.

Spanky, I've been playing nsfw games for a long time, and yours was one of the best, and most impressive i have played. The way you handled progression was fantastic, well done!

I am very excited to see that you are making a new game, and i can't wait to play it! Any hints about a release date?

In terms of fetishes, it might be a difficult one to incorporate, but i would love to see the "anal only" fetish in the game somehow. That being said, entirely up to you!

Another idea I had after I played The Poor Whore was for a sequal. I thought that the brothel could be being run by two characters in partnership, one who was the main character in the first game who focussed on the courtesan path, and the other being the character who focussed on the whore path. Management decisions you make (what kind of girls to hire, decorations, prices, available fetishes, etc) could determine the reputation and clientele of the brothel, similar to the reputation of the character in the first game.

Just an idea that you are free to use. Good luck with your current game!

I didn't think I'd like it going in, not sure why but I guess due to rpgmaker stuff usually being very simple.

This game however had so many endings and I actually replayed it many times!

You put heart and thought into this and it showed.

It was almost like a harvest moon game in some ways.

Well, compared to The Poor Whore the feedback I'd give personally is that I'd like more content with males (including endings). Btw, great work on The Poor Whore, it was one of the best RPGMaker games I've played in quite some time, and this includes patreon funded stuff. If you ever set a patreon up to support your efforts I'd be one of the first in line to contribute.

Yeah, some people say it's too female focused. I can write sex scene with men all day, cocks are great, but once I get into emotional relationships between them and the player character, I just feel less inspired. I dunno, they're just not as interesting to me. My next game will have a little more representation I think.

Spanky, I've been playing nsfw games for a long time, and yours was one of the best, and most impressive i have played. The way you handled progression was fantastic, well done!

I am very excited to see that you are making a new game, and i can't wait to play it! Any hints about a release date?

In terms of fetishes, it might be a difficult one to incorporate, but i would love to see the "anal only" fetish in the game somehow. That being said, entirely up to you!

Another idea I had after I played The Poor Whore was for a sequal. I thought that the brothel could be being run by two characters in partnership, one who was the main character in the first game who focussed on the courtesan path, and the other being the character who focussed on the whore path. Management decisions you make (what kind of girls to hire, decorations, prices, available fetishes, etc) could determine the reputation and clientele of the brothel, similar to the reputation of the character in the first game.

Just an idea that you are free to use. Good luck with your current game!

I don't know when it'll release. I'm kinda slow, this is just a very casual hobby. Maybe a couple months from now? I'll definitely post it here when I'm done.

An anal only fetish? As in, one scene that's all anal, or playing through the entire game only doing anal stuff? I have to admit, I'm also a big fan of anal only type stuff, has a certain psychological punch behind it, but I never thought of implementing that idea into a whole game.

And yeah, I've brainstormed about a brothel management game before. I may do something like that in the future, I dunno.

I didn't think I'd like it going in, not sure why but I guess due to rpgmaker stuff usually being very simple.

This game however had so many endings and I actually replayed it many times!

You put heart and thought into this and it showed.

It was almost like a harvest moon game in some ways.

Thanks, that's high praise!

Hi, I really liked your game and the fact that it has multiple endings. Writing was also very good so I can't wait to see what else you might come up with.

I don't know when it'll release. I'm kinda slow, this is just a very casual hobby. Maybe a couple months from now? I'll definitely post it here when I'm done.

An anal only fetish? As in, one scene that's all anal, or playing through the entire game only doing anal stuff? I have to admit, I'm also a big fan of anal only type stuff, has a certain psychological punch behind it, but I never thought of implementing that idea into a whole game.

When it comes to anal only playthrough, that's a really interesting idea. I suppose it could be enhanced so that one of the endings (perhaps the hardest one to reach) would be to stay a vaginal virgin (unless it goes against the story). It might require a lot of work, though, because the way I see it, it shouldn't be that easy to always convince other characters to take advantage of your ass ;) Sometimes the heroine would have to come up with really clever ways to stay a virgin. A few ideas come to mind:

1) Get a vaginal chastity - either by means of some equipment (BDSM shop) or surgical procedure. Some inspiration for that and some scenes in the game could be found here: https://vaginalchastity.tumblr.com/tagged/chastity+piercings/page/4

2) Get some tattoos that would convince some characters to use the back door (e.g. https://www.tattoodo.com/images/0/28782.jpg ) :)

3) Her "corruption" would have to be in "upper" regions so that she could do some things like mentioned above.

Also some scenes (if present) with multiple partners would have to be modified so that e.g DP becomes a DAP etc.

So, while the idea of only anal playthrough might be strongly appealing, it would require a lot of work and - as you mentioned - would have to be presented from a certain psychological point of view to be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently stumbled across this game and I'm a little stuck. 

Playing as an elegant amazon and by day-four I seem to have ran out of clients. 

virgin, cuck-couple, nobleman. 

I don't have enough beauty for the girl at the counter, and while the narration claims that the nobles are all interested in me, none of them actually respond if I proposition them.

Half the guys in the store seem to be there solely to add atmosphere and give clues about lore, the other half seem to be infamy-based. 

I've got the makeup and the best dress available to me. 

I guess I'm stuck doing the glory-hole until an event happens? 

I guess that's what I get for picking an attitude that doesn't match the body-type. 

Anyway, started over with a petite sweetheart to see if I can get further, and I've got another question:

In the game's opening, is there any way to get enough vaginal looseness to actually join the brothel without fucking the vegetable-stall guy in a back-alley? 

Not exactly befitting a high-class whore, is it? 

The wooden dildo seems promising, but you start the game totally broke. 

• 1 month later...

Recently stumbled across this game and I'm a little stuck. 

Playing as an elegant amazon and by day-four I seem to have ran out of clients. 

virgin, cuck-couple, nobleman. 

I don't have enough beauty for the girl at the counter, and while the narration claims that the nobles are all interested in me, none of them actually respond if I proposition them.

Half the guys in the store seem to be there solely to add atmosphere and give clues about lore, the other half seem to be infamy-based. 

I've got the makeup and the best dress available to me. 

I guess I'm stuck doing the glory-hole until an event happens? 

I guess that's what I get for picking an attitude that doesn't match the body-type. 

Anyway, started over with a petite sweetheart to see if I can get further, and I've got another question:

In the game's opening, is there any way to get enough vaginal looseness to actually join the brothel without fucking the vegetable-stall guy in a back-alley? 

Not exactly befitting a high-class whore, is it? 

The wooden dildo seems promising, but you start the game totally broke. 

It's been forever since I've logged on, never saw this post, sorry!

Yeah, it's pretty much hard mode if you choose a body type that goes against the grain of your character type.  I wonder how things worked out for you.  Eventually there should have been other options. 

And no, you've got to always fuck the vegetable guy in the alley. I know, not befitting a high class whore, but they all had humble beginnings I guess.  :)

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed this game.  The writing was quite good - both in terms of eroticism and in terms of being engrossing.  I highly recommend this as a fun and simple game.

Lily = Best Girl!

Thank you very much!  I have a beta/demo for my latest project just posted if you're interested in that:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80866-preview-duchess-debauchery-a-slutty-noblewoman-game/

• 2 months later...

Thanks for making such a great game!
Awesome writing.

I'm really looking forward to the next one, it sounds great.

Ideas for scenes for the next game:

* Some sort of wager, that if lost forces you take take someone else role for a night.

* Blackmail of the character

* Blackmail but saved by a big lie from a servant that you treated well, then the servant gets a power trip and starts to make demands.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/25/2018 at 11:57 PM, essmaree said:

I've seen the weapons slot but haven't found any opportunity to get weapons. Do I just need to play more or?

There are no weapons in the game.
I guess the weapon slot is standard in RPG maker.

Are there any characters besides the guy at the bar that you simply cannot have sex (or any kind of relationship) with? The dancer and the bard both frustrate me, I've tried both raunchy and beautiful as well as both body types and always get the same responses. Same with the people at the nobles table besides V and B and the tiddy guy. Are they just unfuckable?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 8:05 PM, essmaree said:

Are there any characters besides the guy at the bar that you simply cannot have sex (or any kind of relationship) with? The dancer and the bard both frustrate me, I've tried both raunchy and beautiful as well as both body types and always get the same responses. Same with the people at the nobles table besides V and B and the tiddy guy. Are they just unfuckable?

Yes, it seems that there are characters that are unfuckable.

Archived