[Preview] Duchess Debauchery: A Slutty Noblewoman Game

Hi everybody!  =D

I'm the guy that made The Poor Whore: A Fantasy Medieval Whore Simulator. I'm back with a preview topic for a new game of mine called Duchess Debauchery: A Slutty Noblewoman Game.

As with the last game, I apologize in advance, as this game has no erotic artwork, and relies only on text to get the job done. It is at heart a text adventure/visual novel/interactive fiction game, made with RPG Maker software (MV this time, instead of VX Ace).

I'm about 1/3 done with this current project.

You walk around, talk to people, and make a bunch of choices. The story is told in second person narration, so it has a very text adventure feel to it.

So anyway, here's the setup. You're a young, innocent Duchess who lives in a country estate, and you just turned 18. Also, your mother just died of a mysterious illness. You won't inherit her vast wealth for another week or so due to technical legal red tape. So because you're all sad and don't want to live alone in the country, you move to the "big city" to stay with your two older, buxom cousins for a week, until you get your inheritance.

But basically, your character is shocked at what kind of city this is. The nobles lead lives of debauchery, engaging in sex and sadomasochism at will. The commoners are at odds with the nobility, and there are daily mobs and revolts. There's a Church in this universe, not unlike a medieval Catholic Church, and there's a crazy pope named Pope Borga, who may or may not be inspired by the famous Pope Borgia of history. Inspiration came from scandalous rumors of Renaissance Italy and the Roman Catholic Church of that period. I just thought, "What if the nobles and the clergy of this era just said 'fuck it' and just fucked and did whatever the fuck they wanted?'", and thus, Duchess Debauchery was born.

The game will be split into 3 acts. Act 1 mostly deals with the nobility, and making contacts and alliances with them. Act 2 deals with the peasant revolt. You deal mostly with the young, lady leader of this rebellion, and try to negotiate a peaceful resolution. Act 3 has you deal with the Pope himself. You can fight against the Church, or join it in its debauchery.  Act 1 is already complete.

Gameplay wise, this is how it plays out. You create your own character to start with. Similar mechanics to The Poor Whore, but far more options. First, you pick from one of 16 different face and body sprites. And then, you decide on the specifics. In The Poor Whore, you only had 8 total combinations: 2 body types, and 4 boob sizes. In Duchess Debauchery, you have 36 options. You pick your height, short, medium or tall. And then body build, light, medium, heavy.  And finally, boob size, small, medium, large, extra large. Picking extra large tits will result in people making a big deal about them, and will give you a sore back. They may laugh at you too, and you may or may not become a spectacle.

You mostly walk around and talk to people, and develop relationships. You have a journal this time, with stats on characters' physical features, as well as your bond rating with them.

The "Talk/Proposition" mechanic from The Poor Whore is back. When talking to random NPCs, you can simply talk to them, or come onto them hard and try to fuck them.

The main fetishes of the game include BDSM, and you can take both dominant roles, and submissive roles, and also exhibitionism and public nudity and fucking. For instance, you can choose your outfit before each evening outing, and people will react accordingly. You even have a "fishnet dress", making you basically naked, and people will kinda freak out. Also, later in the game there will be a strong blasphemy fetish, something that I don't think is explored enough. Basically, you can fuck the pope, and get super blasphemous. Like, total sacrilege. Like, God will strike you down with lightning if you make the worst choices.

Much of the game, like The Poor Whore, will be sand box in nature, with a vast array of fetishes. They include huge tits, huge cocks, lesbians, gang bangs, bukkakes, anal, fisting, water sports, food violation (cumming on food and watching innocent people eating it), molestation of sleeping women, non consentual scenes, very very very OPTIONAL bestiality, humiliation, blackmail, corruption, and, possibly the most hardcore fetish of all, romance.

All sex encounters are optional. You will be able to go through the whole game a virgin, if you wish. There's even a stat that keeps track of that.

The 6 stats are "reputation stats".  They tell you what noble society thinks of you, and may have certain effects. They are Dominance, Submission, Good, Evil, Dignity, and Sexuality.

And now, the pictures.

Here's the starting screen for character creation.  All the sprites are standing like robots, waiting for you to choose them:

http://i.imgur.com/oJm3SuZ.jpg

8 cuties, 8 hard asses.

Here's the stat screen:

http://i.imgur.com/Q1OH8DU.jpg

You collect journal entries like pokemon, and many of them are missable side characters:

http://i.imgur.com/AlNEzAa.jpg

Here are some examples of the characters in the game. Neely, a bizarre maid who may not be of sound mind (notice NPCs have their own body stats as well):

http://i.imgur.com/l3msuMU.jpg

You have two tall, voluptuous cousins you're staying with. Isabella, the more outgoing, slutty one:

http://i.imgur.com/c2pGE6n.jpg

And Victoria, a real bitch:

http://i.imgur.com/4PELzqx.jpg

Here's Lucy, a super shy and awkward Countess you meet at a tavern:

http://i.imgur.com/ieOH7cI.png

Here's some character dialogue. Zoe is your trusty carriage driver, and she's a bit of comedic relief. She talks funny:

http://i.imgur.com/jW4KcUd.png

Neely the maid is a bit of an odd ball. For instance, you find her poking Zoe with a broom handle "in the name of science."

https://i.imgur.com/BGM2wtW.jpg

Isabella likes to read. Some of her tastes may be a bit trashy:

https://i.imgur.com/XnWrChz.png

There's a ton of dialogue choices. I like me some Bioware games:

https://i.imgur.com/rMhMGMq.jpg

Here's the shot of the dressing screen. Every morning, you pick what you want to wear:

https://i.imgur.com/6qdyYgk.png

The nobility have outlandish taste when decorating ballrooms:

https://i.imgur.com/2criMd7.jpg

Zoe's reaction to the fountain system:

https://i.imgur.com/cgkm7Dm.jpg

An example of the "Talk/Proposition" system. Hey, just because it's there as an option doesn't mean you have to do it. Do you really like fat sweaty guys?

https://i.imgur.com/yV2bJMW.jpg

An example of how people may react to you based on the clothing you wear. For instance, wear the see-through dress, and:

https://i.imgur.com/nQtoBlz.jpg

You make several big choices that have huge effects on the story. I aim to make the game full of branching story paths:

https://i.imgur.com/DBRW2Cz.png

It's not a noble party without a fancy dinner:

https://i.imgur.com/jg3iaaY.jpg

And again, this is completely optional  >_>  :

https://i.imgur.com/WQcnEVt.png

You have the option of running away.  >_>

So anyway, give me your thoughts. There's tons of room in the game for additional little side stories and encounters and fetishes. Let me know what you want in the game!

If you're interested in my first game, The Poor Whore, you may find it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72430-finished-free-the-poor-whore-a-fantasy-medieval-whore-simulator/?do=findComment&comment=1801073

Hi,

first of all, it doesn't seem the images are working - at least most of them. Can you include them directly in the topic?

Anyway, it sounds very interesting. How many hidden stats (like being a virgin) are there?

Can a player have high both submission and dominance values ?

Can dignity have negative values ?

Do you restrict wearing some clothes or performing some actions if some stats values aren't met (e.g. 'm not slutty enough to wear fishnets so I have to choose something else to wear?).

Will player's sexual experience be taken into consideration as in "The poor whore" (something similar to vaginal / anal capacity) or by means of getting some perks like e.g. learning how to deepthroat which will be reflected in sex scenes? Following a deepthroat perk example, suppose a player needs convincing some NPC to do something and one of the ways would be to perform a deepthroat because otherwise the NPC might not be inclined enough to do the player's bidding?

Will you allow for a partial success in performing in some scenes?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Can't wait to play that :)

Hey Sparky, super excited to try this out, but unfortunately won't get the chance for a few days.

I remember in the other thread tou were looking for ideas for fetishes to include. You could think about the character wearing buttplugs or vibrators out in public or to events, and putting them in interesting or humiliating situations. Also the cumwalk fetish seems like it would work well in this. Basically a woman gets cum on her face, and then walks through a public place.

I also hope that you include a bit more ass to mouth in this game, vut I'm sure it will be great either way.

I look forward to trying it out.

Ps have tou thought about patreon?

Hi,

first of all, it doesn't seem the images are working - at least most of them. Can you include them directly in the topic?

Anyway, it sounds very interesting. How many hidden stats (like being a virgin) are there?

Can a player have high both submission and dominance values ?

Can dignity have negative values ?

Do you restrict wearing some clothes or performing some actions if some stats values aren't met (e.g. 'm not slutty enough to wear fishnets so I have to choose something else to wear?).

Will player's sexual experience be taken into consideration as in "The poor whore" (something similar to vaginal / anal capacity) or by means of getting some perks like e.g. learning how to deepthroat which will be reflected in sex scenes? Following a deepthroat perk example, suppose a player needs convincing some NPC to do something and one of the ways would be to perform a deepthroat because otherwise the NPC might not be inclined enough to do the player's bidding?

Will you allow for a partial success in performing in some scenes?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Can't wait to play that :)

I have no idea why the images aren't working right.  Very weird. When I click on the link, I, too, get an error. But if I copy and past it, it works fine.  Strange.

I'm not decided on the hidden stats. I was thinking about adding some, maybe, but I'm not sure.

Yes, a player can have both a high dominance and submission. This goes for evil and good, and dignity and sexuality as well. As long as you engage in that activity, then the stat goes up. In the end though, it mostly just matters which stat is higher than the sister stat.

Dignity can't have negative. But basically, if you fuck a lot and never refuse anyone, you only gain sexuality, and no dignity. So your fantasies of having no dignity can come true.  :P

No, no restrictions on wearing clothes or performing some actions. I wanted the game to be more open than The Poor Whore, more dependent on player choice, and less on stats. But, your actions do change your reputation and bond with characters. So yeah, a character may treat you totally different if you have low bond or something like that. But there is no more "appearance stat checking" like in The Poor Whore.

Your next point, it's curious you mention it, and specifically deep throating. I've been seriously considering adding in "skills", with deep throating being a prime example. If you have the skill, you could take a whole dick down the gullet with ease, and if you don't have the skill, you'd choke and gag. That kind of thing. I'm thinking about it, may or may not put it in. If I do put it in, it'll probably only reflect on the narrative description, and won't block NPCs from  you or anything.

Partial success in the same way The Poor Whore had partial success. Characters will like you more if you do everything they like.

Hey Sparky, super excited to try this out, but unfortunately won't get the chance for a few days.

I remember in the other thread tou were looking for ideas for fetishes to include. You could think about the character wearing buttplugs or vibrators out in public or to events, and putting them in interesting or humiliating situations. Also the cumwalk fetish seems like it would work well in this. Basically a woman gets cum on her face, and then walks through a public place.

I also hope that you include a bit more ass to mouth in this game, vut I'm sure it will be great either way.

I look forward to trying it out.

Ps have tou thought about patreon?

Well don't rush to try it out, because there is no demo.  :P  This is just a talky post, not a demo post.

Butt plugs are definitely something I was going to put in. Both for yourself, and for a certain sub character.

Cum walk idea is something I was toying with, and it would happen organically, not a setup scenario. Basically, in a sand box area like, say, the ball, you can go around and suck random dick and get cummed on, and then go on your merry way. Right now, that's how I have it. But I'm thinking of adding maybe a "cum covered" status or something, that you gain when getting cummed on, and if you have it, when you talk to other NPCs, they react differently. Sound like a worthwhile idea?

I definitely need to include ass to mouth stuff. Also needs some boob fucking, imo.

This looks pretty much like "The poor Whore" in a larger scale. Awesome.

Hmh, looks like it'll have the same lack of focus on any male characters though?

(If images aren't working for anyone, just click the url and press enter, solved it for me.)

Unfortunately, I still favor women characters when it comes to deeper stories (random fucks will mostly be men). I don't know why, I just can't get into writing more emotional stuff for men.

As I have it now, there will be three key men. The first is James Yeowth, a dominant character, who is kinda evil as well. You can side with him if you want to bring down another character. He'll basically disrespect you no matter what you do, though.

The second is the pope himself. He represents total and complete debauchery. Another dominant character, but he's more about getting freaky and filthy and may join in the mess, as opposed to the more stoic James.

The third is one of the house servants in the Valentine manor, Mathew. 18 years old, small guy, very submissive. I'm going to have two routes for him. You can either treat him well, and he really opens up and flourishes and is happy, or you can basically rape him, and he becomes very depressed and closed off. I really want the player to choose how treat this poor guy here.

I'm not decided on the hidden stats. I was thinking about adding some, maybe, but I'm not sure.

Yes, a player can have both a high dominance and submission. This goes for evil and good, and dignity and sexuality as well. As long as you engage in that activity, then the stat goes up. In the end though, it mostly just matters which stat is higher than the sister stat.

Dignity can't have negative. But basically, if you fuck a lot and never refuse anyone, you only gain sexuality, and no dignity. So your fantasies of having no dignity can come true.  :P

No, no restrictions on wearing clothes or performing some actions. I wanted the game to be more open than The Poor Whore, more dependent on player choice, and less on stats. But, your actions do change your reputation and bond with characters. So yeah, a character may treat you totally different if you have low bond or something like that. But there is no more "appearance stat checking" like in The Poor Whore.

Your next point, it's curious you mention it, and specifically deep throating. I've been seriously considering adding in "skills", with deep throating being a prime example. If you have the skill, you could take a whole dick down the gullet with ease, and if you don't have the skill, you'd choke and gag. That kind of thing. I'm thinking about it, may or may not put it in. If I do put it in, it'll probably only reflect on the narrative description, and won't block NPCs from  you or anything.

Perhaps hidden stats might reflect experience of the player better. One is being a virgin, another one might be counters of e.g, vaginal intercourses, anal intercourses, blowjobs, cum swallowing etc. While this informaton is somehow reflected in sexuality stat, it might be used - if not from the gameplay then at least from the narrative point of view. E.g the duchess, who had many anal intercourses, had trained her ass so that instead of writing:

"A sudden intrusion of the baron's sizable tool into your tight opening made you yelp in pain."

you can write

"Thanks to your rich experience in sodomy, a sudden intrusion of the baron's sizable tool into your tight opening was welcomed with a cry of anticipation."

This might overcomplicate things so I'm not sure whether it's worth doing. Another example that comes to mind - if the duchess finished vaginal/anal intercourse and had low experience, she could feel a lot of pain at first (especially if the cock(s) were quite large) which would make walking difficult. If there is a possiblity to forbid dashing in RPG Maker, you could impose a penalty on the duchess (e.g. at least until the next day) so that she walks/runs at normal speed instead of dashing. However, a player should be clearly informed about such a mechanics.

I know you don't want to restrict performing some actions or wearing some clothes but some restrictions in my opinion can emphasize player's choice better and introduce partial / no success.

Another example is having trained her pussy / ass / throat allows the duchess for performing more demanding sexual acts which brings us to perks. Perks like "deepthroat" "DVP", "DAP", "can have orgasm from anal sex" etc. are a great idea not only to enhance the narrative, but also to determine a partial or no success in some scenarios. E.g. in some side quest the duchess needs to persuade a guard to let her enter the manor. The duchess can ask some other member of the high society to arrange a letter of invitation for her and show it to the guard OR bribe the guard (not sure if money is the issue in the game) or offer him a blowjob to lower the price of the bribe. Now, his dick is very thick and long so if the duchess's fellatio skill is very low, she doesn't make him blow his load - he finishes with his own hand on her face so apart from the humiliation she gets nothing until the next try. If her skill is higher, she can make him cum so that she pays a lower bribe. If she can deepthroat him, however, he allows her to enter without having to pay him any money as no woman before managed to do that.

Following the example from above, If the duchess needs to enter the manor once again, the guard demands another bribe (money) or another degrading sexual act (this time anal sex). Once again, if the duchess can't accomodate his dick in her ass (not that many anal intercourses), he fucks her pussy instead but she gets nothing in return, If he can enter and fuck her ass, the bribe is lowered. If she (because of her high sexuality value) decides to do A2M and can deepthroat him, he doesn't demand a bribe at all.

Obviously the more perks / stats to follow, the more complicated each scene / quest gets. On the other hand, it allows for a lot of creativity and replaybility I'm not sure though if this is your vision how your game should be made.

Another type of perks might be "history perks" which can be added to inventory like a journal item. They don't have impact on the gameplay but can describe player's experience so far (e.g. "Sword swallower" - you managed to deepthroat the biggest dick in the country, a feat no one had been able to accomplish before.) which is another way to enhance the narrative.

Sorry for the long post but perhaps some ideas you might put to good use.

Can't wait! Really look forward to it, really enjoyed your last game. I do hope that unlike the last one, there isn't the huge difference of tight versus loose when it comes to different kind of sexual content... personally I would like to mix it up without it making it seem like she has giant gaping holes and what not. But that is just me. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to it!

That "God will strike you down with lightning" thing sounds like the protestant side of things back in the middle ages (or, ok, possibly borrowed from Norse mythology...). But I guess catholic do do the "try to borrow from every religion" thing, so ... anyways ...

(That said, if you want bible verses to back up any of the clergy attitudes in your game, I'm sure we can come up with them. There's all sorts of sexy stuff in the bible - for example, consider Solomon's harem, or Rahab's profession, or ... - people have gotten into a habit of mixing in out of context stuff from other of its books to make it seem to say something entirely different from what it says, but it's also not difficult to just read what it says. Of course, that might wind up making the blasphemy entirely different from what you were thinking, so maybe this approach would be a downside for your game. Still.. it's a thought.)

Unfortunately, I still favor women characters when it comes to deeper stories (random fucks will mostly be men). I don't know why, I just can't get into writing more emotional stuff for men.

Okay, that's reasonable. Will there be anything like the Demon from Poor Whore?

I have no idea why the images aren't working right.  

Imgur and Nexus both block loverslab. 

Huh, I had no idea. I wonder if that's a recent thing. I could have sworn my earlier topics had imgur pics that went through.

Can't wait! Really look forward to it, really enjoyed your last game. I do hope that unlike the last one, there isn't the huge difference of tight versus loose when it comes to different kind of sexual content... personally I would like to mix it up without it making it seem like she has giant gaping holes and what not. But that is just me. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to it!

As in, you hope having tight holes doesn't block you from content? Wish granted. I get it, you don't want big sloppy holes, but you want to see plenty of sexual content. Your hole tightness, chosen at the beginning of the game, only changes narrative descriptions, not access to content.

That "God will strike you down with lightning" thing sounds like the protestant side of things back in the middle ages (or, ok, possibly borrowed from Norse mythology...). But I guess catholic do do the "try to borrow from every religion" thing, so ... anyways ...

(That said, if you want bible verses to back up any of the clergy attitudes in your game, I'm sure we can come up with them. There's all sorts of sexy stuff in the bible - for example, consider Solomon's harem, or Rahab's profession, or ... - people have gotten into a habit of mixing in out of context stuff from other of its books to make it seem to say something entirely different from what it says, but it's also not difficult to just read what it says. Of course, that might wind up making the blasphemy entirely different from what you were thinking, so maybe this approach would be a downside for your game. Still.. it's a thought.)

Eh, I roughly had Renaissance era Catholicism in mind, but it'll be a fictional religion, with very nebulous and made up holy passages and whatnot. There will be a big focus shown to "confessions", however, which are actually going to be flagellation rituals performed by holy sisters of the church, where basically, you go in a little room, strip naked, confess your sins, and get whipped by nun type women.

Okay, that's reasonable. Will there be anything like the Demon from Poor Whore?

No supernatural stuff, I'm afraid. :(  What about the demon did you like? I noticed a couple people mention it as a stand out in The Poor Whore.

As in, you hope having tight holes doesn't block you from content? Wish granted. I get it, you don't want big sloppy holes, but you want to see plenty of sexual content. Your hole tightness, chosen at the beginning of the game, only changes narrative descriptions, not access to content.

Will the tightness change during the course of the game or once set at the beginning, remains the same until the end of the game?

Eh, I roughly had Renaissance era Catholicism in mind, but it'll be a fictional religion, with very nebulous and made up holy passages and whatnot. There will be a big focus shown to "confessions", however, which are actually going to be flagellation rituals performed by holy sisters of the church, where basically, you go in a little room, strip naked, confess your sins, and get whipped by nun type women.

Our history of that era is fragmented and distorted, but if you read history you'll see stuff like popes getting married back then, lots of nudes or near nudes (for the era - working in stone or oil paints does take quite some time - also people's tastes tend to differ), and so on. The Sistine Chapel was one example.

Harder to find (but still recorded) are things like entire towns going nude (and mostly being all killed - it seems almost like laying down your weapons and not wearing any armor or much of anything else was not a particularly effective military tactic).

I get the idea that a big part of the protestants splitting off was that they did not like so much sex (there are some general problems where non-aroused people tend to not like quite a lot of sex-focused things - the whole "gross-out" set of issues - also, people's tastes tend to differ). And, since the catholics do not like people splitting off, they adapted...

Of course, there were also things like the spanish inquisition (which burned a lot of people to death and mostly seemed to be motivated by people wanting to confiscate other people's property). And, while war-scale killings do tend to result in a subsequent rise in birth rates, I am not sure how that would tie into your game...

Will the tightness change during the course of the game or once set at the beginning, remains the same until the end of the game?

I'm actually not sure. Some people would appreciate it not changing because of their taste, and some people do want it to change. Jury's still out.

What about the demon did you like?

Her cock.

You know, I've been thinking of maybe a futa game for my next game.  :P

Looks good so far.

Also the "No Restrictions More Decissions" part is to my liking.

As for the "expansive" decoration in the ball room......something comes to mind including watersports. :)

I really look forward for the game.

If it is like The poor Whore but greater its allready awesome and stay with mostly lesbian love stories if you feel better with it.

Good writing comes from passion.

Also, im for tightness stays, if you can choose at the beginning it opens up replayability (at least in my book).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of updates!  I actually took a break with the game and haven't even logged in here in a while.  That's why I don't have a patreon, because I'm too lazy to have obligations to people, lol.

I'm roughly halfway through with the game, I may start picking it back up here and there.  Don't worry though, same thing happened with Poor Whore.  It's just how things go. 

I might post a "beta" of sorts that contains the first of three acts in the game.  Would anyone be interested in trying it out?

Sorry for lack of updates!  I actually took a break with the game and haven't even logged in here in a while.  That's why I don't have a patreon, because I'm too lazy to have obligations to people, lol.

I'm roughly halfway through with the game, I may start picking it back up here and there.  Don't worry though, same thing happened with Poor Whore.  It's just how things go. 

I might post a "beta" of sorts that contains the first of three acts in the game.  Would anyone be interested in trying it out?

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one would love a beta to try out. Really enjoyed the first game and I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy this one.

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one would love a beta to try out. Really enjoyed the first game and I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy this one.

As do I.

Best writing is best :3

• 2 weeks later...