[SEARCH] [SOLVED] Where is the download for SOS Racemenu?

I downloaded it a -WHILE- ago, and I had it removed for some reason...now I want to find it again, and I believe it's here on LL because I also believe I downloaded it here...but I can't seem to find it myself, it's probably buried under all the new mods that are out now. Could any of you give me a link or something to it?

I have SOS, it's the -SOS Racemenu- I was looking for..and after checking these links, it doesn't seem like it's included in those files.

I have SOS, it's the -SOS Racemenu- I was looking for..and after checking these links, it doesn't seem like it's included in those files.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Supports "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim"

that mod includes the SOS racemenu plugin (SOSRaceMenu.esp and RaceMenuPluginSoS.pex) ^^

I hope this help you

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Supports "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim"

that mod includes the SOS racemenu plugin (SOSRaceMenu.esp and RaceMenuPluginSoS.pex) ^^

I hope this help you

While this did help me, what you showed me wasn't it. It was XP32 Max Skeleton EXTENDED that had SOSRacemenu.esp..but thanks anyway since you reminded me of it..I didn't know what to look for at first. xD

Archived