Does anyone else wish this was a mod?(Harkon's Resurrection)

Dawngaurd DLC spoilers below, read at your own risk!  lol i sounded spoopy

ok so i was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if after you complete the vampire side of the dawngaurd dlc, you had a chance to bring back Lord Harkon of the Volkihar? I always wanted a mod in which i could develop a relationship with harkon and then at the end of the dawngaurd quest where you kill him, instead of addressing Serana he would address the dragonborn with remorse in his dying breath. Then the mod would start a quest in which you could bring Lord Harkon back to life, or well unlife as it were. He would have a quest in which you have to kill his wife, and have little miniquests to earn his trust back and then he would become a marriage candidate ingame. I was thinking it would be one of those mods that lets how you talk to harkon and his court effect the outcome of the mod quest. sooo does anyone else think this is mod worthy? 

yeah i cant figure out how to make the base npc,( Which i named "Lord Harkon the Renewed" i beleive) , look like the actual ingame npc or have his abilities, voice and such. if ANYONE wants to help i would love to know, just send me a pm plz. i am willing to share the work and credit ^.^ especially if anyone can help with the quest scripting and voice lines... i wonder if the creator of Amorous Adventures would help, i really admire their work... hmmmm there is a thought...

Archived