Nraas Master Controller, and Nrass Woohooer Conflict?

Gyuniku

I can't seem to get Teen-Adult relationships to work Each time I try to install Nrass Master Controller with woohooer I arrange the settings I need for woohooer with teen-adult Woohoo (and romance) but it won't allow me too.

Also on that topic I can't enable incest with master controller either, I arrange the settings I want to place with woohooer but no option pops up either.

Do the 2 mods conflict? or do I just need to arrange more settings in Master Controller? if it's the latter what settings might those be? I've been looking around the settings tab for master controller but couldn't find anything that could remove those restrictions.

Any help would be much appreciated.  :blush:

As far as I can recall, you can't enable incest if those are the only 2 mods you're using.  I think you need a mod like OKW or Passion+ for that.  But then I leave incest off, period, so I may be wrong about what WooHooer and MC allow. 

However, they should absolutely not conflict with each other.  I use them side by side in every game with no issues whatsoever.  In fact, none of NRaas' mods should conflict with each other.

Do you use Nraas Storyprogression too? Because if you do, make sure you disable the option 'Link to story progression if user-directed' (or something like that) in the whooer menu. 

You can also change the caste settings in story progression, but if your not familiar with the mod the first option is a lot easier. :) 

As far as I can recall, you can't enable incest if those are the only 2 mods you're using.  I think you need a mod like OKW or Passion+ for that.  But then I leave incest off, period, so I may be wrong about what WooHooer and MC allow. 

However, they should absolutely not conflict with each other.  I use them side by side in every game with no issues whatsoever.  In fact, none of NRaas' mods should conflict with each other.

Woohooer can indeed enable incest but it's called Near Relation and there are two setting options that have to changed the first is in Romance and the other is in Woohoo but only after you enable it under Romance first

I can't seem to get Teen-Adult relationships to work Each time I try to install Nrass Master Controller with woohooer I arrange the settings I need for woohooer with teen-adult Woohoo (and romance) but it won't allow me too.

Also on that topic I can't enable incest with master controller either, I arrange the settings I want to place with woohooer but no option pops up either.

Do the 2 mods conflict? or do I just need to arrange more settings in Master Controller? if it's the latter what settings might those be? I've been looking around the settings tab for master controller but couldn't find anything that could remove those restrictions.

Any help would be much appreciated.  :blush:

Make sure you have the correct updated versions for your patch level. And no they don't conflict also sometimes you need to save and reload before changes take effect

But there might be a few other settings your not enabling for the changes you want also MC has nothing too do with Incest or Teen-Adult relationships it's passive mod that only does something when you call on it

I recommend going to Nraas for more in-depth support the Organizers and many of the members know those mods like the back of their hand

Do you use Nraas Storyprogression too? Because if you do, make sure you disable the option 'Link to story progression if user-directed' (or something like that) in the whooer menu. 

You can also change the caste settings in story progression, but if your not familiar with the mod the first option is a lot easier. :)

Woohooer works fine with story progression, just not with Master controller. In any case I can't seem to find the setting in master controller to enable Incest, or Teen-Adult Age restriction though I can enable both in woohooer it's just that having both master controller and woohooer together keeps those settings on default (disabled).

Woohooer works fine with story progression, just not with Master controller. In any case I can't seem to find the setting in master controller to enable Incest, or Teen-Adult Age restriction though I can enable both in woohooer it's just that having both master controller and woohooer together keeps those settings on default (disabled).

Woohoer works fine with MC, I use it so many years together. It's story progression that disables user directed adult-teen interactions because of how the caste settings are. 

There is no setting in master controller for incest. 

Woohooer: 

General --> unlock actions for teenagerss (true), Link to story progression (false)

Romance --> Allow teen-adult romance (true)

Woohoo --> Allow teen woohoo (true), Allow teen-adult woohoo (true) 

This are all the settings you have to apply in the woohooer menu for teen/adult romance and woohoo. 

For the incest:

First: 

Romance --> Species: Human ---> Allow near relation romance (true)

Second: 

Woohoo --> Species: Human ---> Allow near relation woohoo (true) 

This should work. Set the 'link to story progression' to false, that is important when you play with story progression ánd woohooer, because the default caste settings from story progression prevent the teen-adult romance and the incest. You can also change the castes, but that is a lot of work if you don't understand the mod.

Please, try this. SP is the problem for you, not MC. :)

Woohoer works fine with MC, I use it so many years together. It's story progression that disables user directed adult-teen interactions because of how the caste settings are. 

There is no setting in master controller for incest. 

Woohooer: 

General --> unlock actions for teenagerss (true), Link to story progression (false)

Romance --> Allow teen-adult romance (true)

Woohoo --> Allow teen woohoo (true), Allow teen-adult woohoo (true) 

This are all the settings you have to apply in the woohooer menu for teen/adult romance and woohoo. 

For the incest:

First: 

Romance --> Species: Human ---> Allow near relation romance (true)

Second: 

Woohoo --> Species: Human ---> Allow near relation woohoo (true) 

This should work. Set the 'link to story progression' to false, that is important when you play with story progression ánd woohooer, because the default caste settings from story progression prevent the teen-adult romance and the incest. You can also change the castes, but that is a lot of work if you don't understand the mod.

Please, try this. SP is the problem for you, not MC. :)

I think that might have done the trick! 

Many Thanks  :blush:

Archived