Caliente Tools Tutorial

Sneaksmile

Hi. Does anyone know how this armor works? I hate that fucking '' fashion '' of just put '' Caliente Tools '' inside the files. We're not all experts here about this things!  :(

http://xuniana.tumbl...unp-hdt-release

I'm not a naive girl, but when I hear '' Caliente '' ... I immediately think of CBBE Body. And I use only UNP body. I just need a tutorial written or in video, that's all, but I can not find it, could anyone provide it or explain here how to obtain this type of armor?

There is a link to tutorials on the bodyslide page on the nexus. << Check out the official documentation and guides here on the Wiki >> There is a clickable link in the line on the nexus that will take you to lots of info. Also bodyslide has all kinds of bodies in it UUNP replaced the old flawed UNP body. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Hmmm ... I will check it ... thanks. 

That body '' UUNP '' ... Can not be get as the UNPB body is get or the CBBE Body is get, right? ... It is quite confusing ... 

Hi. Does anyone know how this armor works? I hate that fucking '' fashion '' of just put '' Caliente Tools '' inside the files. We're not all experts here about this things!  :(

I'm not a naive girl, but when I hear '' Caliente '' ... I immediately think of CBBE Body. And I use only UNP body. I just need a tutorial written or in video, that's all, but I can not find it, could anyone provide it or explain here how to obtain this type of armor?

"Girl Power" shouldn't mean leaning towards acid posts when you are frustrated. 

Each one of us starts as noobies, and not experts. 

Maybe leave more of your passion and fighting skills in skyrim.

Learning is more a patient open-minded thingy.

But up to you.

Caliente (and ousnius) started with CBBE and very generously added the whole UUNP family, which includes UNP.

Boon to all of us that enjoy UNP based stuff and all those outfits.

When I hear Caliente or ousnious i think of Bodlyslide and Outfit Studio. 

Looking at description of that outfit it is bodyslid already.

Body is HDT because breast and bum ninodes and weights are included.

Learning basic BSL works pretty fast.

Install the program. find that outfit somewhere under the groups setting, and start playing with the program and see what you get in game.

myuhinny pointed the way.  Will lead to other videos on you-tube.

If you are stuck on one thing, then post that.

"Girl Power" shouldn't mean leaning towards acid posts when you are frustrated. 

Each one of us starts as noobies, and not experts. 

Maybe leave more of your passion and fighting skills in skyrim.

Learning is more a patient open-minded thingy.

But up to you.

Caliente (and ousnius) started with CBBE and very generously added the whole UUNP family, which includes UNP.

Boon to all of us that enjoy UNP based stuff and all those outfits.

When I hear Caliente or ousnious i think of Bodlyslide and Outfit Studio. 

Looking at description of that outfit it is bodyslid already.

Body is HDT because breast and bum ninodes and weights are included.

Learning basic BSL works pretty fast.

Install the program. find that outfit somewhere under the groups setting, and start playing with the program and see what you get in game.

myuhinny pointed the way.  Will lead to other videos on you-tube.

If you are stuck on one thing, then post that.

Do you read before publishing? The only one here that seems to be frustrated is you, RELAX. You look embittered.

Archived