[Sims4] LUXURE's Animations for WickedWhims [07-02-2017] (+5 LESBIAN) (now with GIFs)

Thanks for that! Take all the time you need. Will be cool to see and maybe fun to use in rotation with Azmodan's wicked strap-on in some animations which two ladies are performing a m/f interaction if that could be supported in the same way with an option in the settings to trigger randomly or manually? Again, many thanks and can't wait to see

Uuh i am not sure if i understand what you mean, if you mean that dildo's could be used the same way as strapons, then you should ask dear TURBODRIVER, because only he can build these things into WickedWhims !

Even if someone makes a piece of clothing that looks like a dildo, we would have to wait for him to add it so we can automatically equipp it with some animations..

We'll see ! ^-^

~LUXURE

I completely understand what your saying there and that's what I mean, it needs to be created first, it's really cool that you added some toys and wondered if that is something that you could possibly add in the future? Then hopefully Turbodriver could support it in a similar way

I completely understand what your saying there and that's what I mean, it needs to be created first, it's really cool that you added some toys and wondered if that is something that you could possibly add in the future? Then hopefully Turbodriver could support it in a similar way

I am actually working on new toys, already have 3 ready, but it can take some time until i got them into packages and into the game, i will see what i can do to get a working dildo into the game, but i can't promise anything (:

~LUXURE

I am actually working on new toys, already have 3 ready, but it can take some time until i got them into packages and into the game, i will see what i can do to get a working dildo into the game, but i can't promise anything (:

~LUXURE

That's great and can't wait to see the new toys! Take all the time you need as I understand the work involved.

There is a usable dildo on Sexysims from Jeffy Boy but it doesn't work for wicked whims yet, maybe it could be used somehow?

I also thought it would be cool if you could use the wall dildo too :) maybe in a make out scene with the floor dildo used same time? Thanks for your time and for getting back to me :D

That's great and can't wait to see the new toys! Take all the time you need as I understand the work involved.

There is a usable dildo on Sexysims from Jeffy Boy but it doesn't work for wicked whims yet, maybe it could be used somehow?

I also thought it would be cool if you could use the wall dildo too :) maybe in a make out scene with the floor dildo used same time? Thanks for your time and for getting back to me :D

Haha it could really take a very long time, maybe someone will do it instead of me, since i am really not good at porting objects and creating meshes !

^-*

Oh oki, thank you for the informations, i will look into it (:

About the wall-dildo, the issue with it is, when i make a animation, i need the object to work with it, but the wall dildo, is literally on the floor, so i can not really make a animation for it because i do not know at what height it will appear ingame.. :/

But i will still try to do it ! ^-^

~LUXURE

Haha it could really take a very long time, maybe someone will do it instead of me, since i am really not good at porting objects and creating meshes !

^-*

Oh oki, thank you for the informations, i will look into it (:

About the wall-dildo, the issue with it is, when i make a animation, i need the object to work with it, but the wall dildo, is literally on the floor, so i can not really make a animation for it because i do not know at what height it will appear ingame.. :/

But i will still try to do it ! ^-^

~LUXURE

Cool! Thanks, I noticed that chisami has some wall dildos and it would look great to be able to use them, you've done a great job so far with the others and hope this can work too :)

Cool! Thanks, I noticed that chisami has some wall dildos and it would look great to be able to use them, you've done a great job so far with the others and hope this can work too :)

Oh ya i forgot about them, thank you, ill look into it ! (:

~LUXURE

A new update is now available !!!

********* UPDATE [3] - 07/02/2017 - LESBIAN-PACK*********

-Added 5 lesbian animations

-Improved 1 old animation

I hope you enjoy it !! And please give feedback!!

~LUXURE

I must be stupid. How do I download these?? I went to the links and I didn't see anything there either.

Uuuh, make sure you go to the first page, like, scroll down in your webbrowser until you are at the bottom, (make sure you are on a PC/laptop, and NOT on a mobile-device) (mobile-device do not work color-wise, so the text might not be visible), then look where the "Reply to this topic" title is, right above it there should be the selections for the page, and on the left side of the "prev" button, there should be a "<<" button, click dat one, then scroll all the way up to the top, and after doing that, start scrolling down slowly until you see the "DOWNLODS" section, but if there is any issue with your browser, just click this link: download

it should get you to the download page!

Alot of, probably useless, explanation, but i hope it'll help!! ^-*

~LUXURE

Nice ! And for two men please ?

If you mean gay animations, i will work on some soon (: So they'll definitely come!

~LUXURE