New Sims 4 update

every mod i have works since the update all but WICKED SIMS MOD i am very upset even downloaded the update and it still isn't working 

There is no new update for WickedWhims yet.

Just remove it and wait till the new one comes out. The last updated was the 3rd which is not compatible with the new Sims patch. TD is aware of the new patch and is working on a new update to WickedWhims. Just gotta have patience and play without it for now.

every mod i have works since the update all but WICKED SIMS MOD i am very upset even downloaded the update and it still isn't working 

There is no new update for WickedWhims yet.

Just remove it and wait till the new one comes out. The last updated was the 3rd which is not compatible with the new Sims patch. TD is aware of the new patch and is working on a new update to WickedWhims. Just gotta have patience and play without it for now.

Thanks lol ... :)

I loaded the 1-13-17 version of WW and didn't get a chance to test it. I went into Build mode to delete some items then I couldn't get out of build mode. I got a red triangle warning to name the lot, which I did. I also got a message to go to world mode to return to active mode I think the other mode is called, but game options, library, or anything would not open. My only way out was to open task manager and end sims 4 process. I removed WW and went back in with the same results. I just removed all mods and I'm about to go back in and try again....  

After unloading all mods and CC I was able to go through modes easy enough and it didn't ask me to name lot. I put everything back in and tested a few WW animations and they seemed to work. I can't go until build mode without getting stuck though and even though everything is back in my CC for hair and outfits is not showing up on my sims....   I'll try something else later if anyone has any ideas I'd very much appreciate it. 

I love EA they give us shit we didn't ask for. Like toddlers. I going though my mod folders checking stuff out until I find the problem. Oh what fun.....good luck to all of you haven't got the update notice.....yet!

Lol huh. I didn't want toddlers that much either, but they've literally been the top requested feature for TS4.

I loaded the 1-13-17 version of WW and didn't get a chance to test it. I went into Build mode to delete some items then I couldn't get out of build mode. I got a red triangle warning to name the lot, which I did. I also got a message to go to world mode to return to active mode I think the other mode is called, but game options, library, or anything would not open. My only way out was to open task manager and end sims 4 process. I removed WW and went back in with the same results. I just removed all mods and I'm about to go back in and try again....  

After unloading all mods and CC I was able to go through modes easy enough and it didn't ask me to name lot. I put everything back in and tested a few WW animations and they seemed to work. I can't go until build mode without getting stuck though and even though everything is back in my CC for hair and outfits is not showing up on my sims....   I'll try something else later if anyone has any ideas I'd very much appreciate it. 

I ran into the same damn issue. So, what I did was move every mod out (after updating what I could first), then gradually add them in by batches to figure out what the problem was. For me, it was the Remove_CC_Swatch_Override mod from MTS. Unfortunately, the author hasn't been to the site for a while, so I don't have hope that person will return anytime soon.

Hope it helps.

PS. A quick way to test I found was to see if the buttons on the options menu were corrupted, as I didn't have to load a save every time.

guys i have this version (pic) when its going to have new update for the mods`??

It's already there, re-download WW. I already replied to you XD

Thanks lol now its working!

I dont know whats happening but its not showing any other options than this:

how to fix??????

guys i have this version (pic) when its going to have new update for the mods`??

how to fix??????

AND OHH just to mention the sims have full relationship. like bffs lol

post-1412330-0-99130400-1484782083_thumb.png

post-1412330-0-96613400-1484782091_thumb.png

post-1412330-0-91829700-1484782098_thumb.png

how to fix??????

how to fix??????

AND OHH just to mention the sims have full relationship. like bffs lol

It is normall to have only that option when you click on a Sim. You must click on an object of the floor to get the "settings" and 'Sex" options.

Archived