Maybe this mod exists

lexv

I've been looking for the exact same thing for months now. Haven't anything or any combination of mods.

Oh let's include the Display Model II furniture, too.

The closest is Devious Framework http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/

If your character decides to try the usual bondage furniture, then they will lock (you can set the chances of that). While locked in, an NPC will come by and play a little. So far, though, its only been teasing about being released and flogging. No sex, no random-taking-advantage-by-passersby

i simulate this with a mod combination:

"Devious Framework" + "Deviously Enslaved Continued"

Devious Framework locks you on the furniture so that even after sex you will be still stuck and with the function "call for help" you might get even used just for making a plea.

to get it dynamic:

Deviously Enslaved Continued lets NPCs activ approch you for sex if they think your vulnerable

so they gonna use you and if your unlucky they thx you with some bondage devices and lock you back into the furniture

you will have to play around a bit with the settings of the mods so you dont end up enslaved too quick (DEC) or get caught in a loop of leash games (DF)

abit more complex with the offer to lock you into furniture and get used is the mod "Maria Eden"

i tested the combo:

"Maria Eden + Devious Framework"

that works awesome, but beware Maria Eden and Devious Devices Integration dont work well together

and you can get hurt or even die in Maria Eden furniture so be careful on what kind of zazfurniture you get locked on to >D

I've been looking for the exact same thing for months now. Haven't anything or any combination of mods.

Oh let's include the Display Model II furniture, too.

The closest is Devious Framework http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework/

If your character decides to try the usual bondage furniture, then they will lock (you can set the chances of that). While locked in, an NPC will come by and play a little. So far, though, its only been teasing about being released and flogging. No sex, no random-taking-advantage-by-passersby

Thx, thats better than nothing

i simulate this with a mod combination:

"Devious Framework" + "Deviously Enslaved Continued"

Devious Framework locks you on the furniture so that even after sex you will be still stuck and with the function "call for help" you might get even used just for making a plea.

to get it dynamic:

Deviously Enslaved Continued lets NPCs activ approch you for sex if they think your vulnerable

so they gonna use you and if your unlucky they thx you with some bondage devices and lock you back into the furniture

you will have to play around a bit with the settings of the mods so you dont end up enslaved too quick (DEC) or get caught in a loop of leash games (DF)

abit more complex with the offer to lock you into furniture and get used is the mod "Maria Eden"

i tested the combo:

"Maria Eden + Devious Framework"

that works awesome, but beware Maria Eden and Devious Devices Integration dont work well together

and you can get hurt or even die in Maria Eden furniture so be careful on what kind of zazfurniture you get locked on to >D

Looks like only Verstort can do this. DEC aware if furniture used and if PC busy with another mod.

Archived