On 5/3/2020 at 4:22 AM, AllRosenrot said:

You're welcome.

Feel free to use him however you want.
I hope you have fun with him. ?

Then tell me about his adventures in your game. ?

Hey, man. I have a problem with Matthew.

Actually, I left comments on your download page.

I think you missed it ?

Matthew is not as tall as the pictures in my PC.

I don't use height slider, so... Where can I download it?

15 minutes ago, 3x3stevegrey said:

Hey, man. I have a problem with Matthew.

Actually, I left comments on your download page.

I think you missed it ?

Matthew is not as tall as the pictures in my PC.

I don't use height slider, so... Where can I download it?

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see the comments there.

I used this mod
http://modthesims.info/d/588159

You change the height by the sim's foot in CAS. Know that some animations get a little weird.
This will probably change the heights of some of your other sims automatically, but then just enter the CAS and adjust them again.

16 hours ago, AllRosenrot said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see the comments there.

I used this mod
http://modthesims.info/d/588159

You change the height by the sim's foot in CAS. Know that some animations get a little weird.
This will probably change the heights of some of your other sims automatically, but then just enter the CAS and adjust them again.

Thank you very much. Honestly, because of Matthew, I decided to play The Sims 4 again ?

I should tell you that he's very masculine even without his beard, well, at least light beard ?

32 minutes ago, 3x3stevegrey said:

Thank you very much. Honestly, because of Matthew, I decided to play The Sims 4 again ?

Wow, I am very happy to hear / read this :blush:

34 minutes ago, 3x3stevegrey said:

I should tell you that he's very masculine even without his beard, well, at least light beard ?

Hehehe I'm sure he is :yum:

Meet Gino

Gino01.jpg.7b43de971d2d8369ee445ef41251f705.jpg

Gino is an ex-pat Italian underwear model trying to start a new low key life in Willow Creek.  He does draw a bit too much attention to be anonymous.

Spoiler

More of his photoshoot

Gino02.jpg.3778dab2d9e766a3b190d4d80c134e15.jpgGino03.jpg.e168368aa7e688685d56721bd057f947.jpgGino04.jpg.a8b634fda06c61988b87e67e21f19057.jpgGino05.jpg.82b9936dad58739ef9c4c21dfbbc4412.jpg

His story:

With the passing of years, the old rundown gin mill on the waterfront park downtown became an eyesore full of ghosts.  With visitors staying away in droves and locals hating the dilapidated structure, the city tore it down - much to the dismay of the ghostly inhabitants.  The removal of the building was only the beginning of the process, public meetings and focus groups went on for years, to come up with a plan for the site.  The city had the final say, since the owner was dead - or at least that is what they thought.  Apparently if a ghost can sign his name, it's still a legal signature.  Nicholas Breaux did just that, signing the property to a living woman - Janice Leroux.  Janice served the city with an injunction and the legal battle began.  After a decade of court cases and counter-suits Janice won.  Unfortunately for Janice, she died before doing anything with the property.  Her great-nephew, Gino Rossi - from Tuscany - was the heir of her estate.  After much searching and wasted time and money, Gino was informed of his inheritance and offered a cash sum for the property by the city, sight unseen.  Unbeknownst to the city, Gino was having his own problems in Tuscany.  Gino's cavalier "Don Juan" ways with the women of prominent Tuscan families lead to problems.  Husbands and fathers were threatening legal actions against him.  It was all just part of the underwear model business to Gino and he didn't see what all the fuss was about.  Gino's scandalous notoriety gave a  general pariah-like quality to most of his endeavors.  Seeing a move to Willow Creek as a fresh start, Gino jumped on the first plane out of Italy.  Gino's good looks and natural charm always got him through and this time proved no different.  Upon arriving in Willow Creek and finding out the long and drawn out story of the court cases and public feeling about the property, Gino decided to build.  With the tiny amount of money that Janice had left him, he had enough to build something small for himself.  The fortune Janice had originally left was decimated by the lawyers, leaving Gino with only 20k.  Knowing there was no way to return to Italy and try to start again, Gino girded his loins, found a builder and just built it.  The city disapproved, but as long as the building codes were met, there was little they could do to stop it.  Public opinion was definitely on Gino's side.  Gino was pleased at his notoriety and courted the press for coverage.  The papers complied giving a story about Gino nearly every week for a year. 

Gino09.jpg.7d096ad9b52a73bab3be48300714508c.jpg

Gino10.jpg.8857b9ac760329520c1e4c3a9227a3a9.jpg

The modern house wasn't really right for the neighborhood, but it's all he could afford, and his plot isn't in the historic district - even though the city tried to rezone it. Gino's good looks always got him out of a scrape, he didn't see the need to change.  Gino's behavior here in a new land was the same as the old - womanizing and carousing.  A normal person would have questioned the decisions that got him to this point, but not Gino.  He had always imagined moving to a town and getting every single female pregnant, and this was his chance.  He was a bit disappointed to find so few females in the town, it appears that most of the families are gay couples and their children.  Apparently there is a booming business in the brothels of Oasis Springs.  Gino decided that with fewer females around, the job should go quicker, but the game was the same - no matter the number.  Getting started is always the toughest - Gino has NEVER been so challenged.  Gino has skills Fitness, Charisma and  Handiness- but no cash.  The house build, as with all construction, took twice as long and cost three times as much.  After everything was said and done, he got "moved in" to a house with a few lights, a functional bathroom and that's it.  Gino got the carpenter to leave the workbench on site and a neighbor was getting rid of an old punching bag that Gino snatched up.  Because of the extended time between demolition and this construction, a lot of food plants have volunteered, so there is the possibility of some food shortly.  It looks like it's a few nights on the park bench until he can sell some produce to have enough to even build a bed.  $110 is going to be ROUGH to deal with, but Gino isn't a slouch or stupid.  He knows he will make this happen and puts his mind and body to the task.  He thought about finding a sugar Momma to tide him over til things get sorted, but decided he never wanted to be in the position of "owing anyone anything".  The multiplication of the value of Gino's woodworking skill amazed him.  A $40 cost became $600, then $500 became $12,000, within a few hours Gino built a bed, bought a stove, fridge and counter, replaced the windows he had to sell to get the house built - amazing.   After a good night sleep, Gino needs sex and Nancy Landgraab's(1) willing mouth jogs by and swallows Gino whole.  Gino adds a hedge and gate and locks it.

More to the story , , ,

Here are some pics from conquest 26 - Laura Robert

Gino06.jpg.5f96ac6167707ac5ca3e53e0056be75d.jpgGino07.jpg.381e1a7a61b94884d8ce89db60a85b86.jpgGino08.jpg.13af0bafa7c311b27f16cc6100e4b52b.jpg

Remember that I told you about be planning who would be the villain for my Sims?
Well, here he is.
Let me introduce you to
                                                                                                                   :skull:Pandora Crypt:skull:

I still don't have much to say about him, just that I plan to have his plot involved with Allister's, as he is also a wizard.

p01.png

p02.png

p03.png

p04.png

p05.png

p06.png

p07.png

p08.png

Pandora.png

5 hours ago, AllRosenrot said:

Remember that I told you about be planning who would be the villain for my Sims?
Well, here he is.
Let me introduce you to
                                                                                                                   :skull:Pandora Crypt:skull:

I still don't have much to say about him, just that I plan to have his plot involved with Allister's, as he is also a wizard.

p01.png

p02.png

p03.png

p04.png

p05.png

p06.png

p07.png

p08.png

Pandora.png

Is he going to be handsome? ? He needs to take off his mask. 

Anyway, I appreciate this time you chose great font with great size.

Well, done ?